Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,181 members, 7,890,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

My Girl Friend's Best Friend.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend's Best Friend.... (1367 Views)

Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me / My Boy Friend's Best Friend Is A Girl. / Dating My Ex-girl Friend's Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend's Best Friend.... by Ignatiusprince(m): 4:59am On Dec 26, 2013
My girl friend travelled 2 d village on Monday and since then,her best friend have been disturbing me,that she wants 2 c me..... I told her I'm alone at home that my people has travelled..... I'm confused about her coming.... Though,she always complement good about me 2 my girl friend which she always tells me... She do call me sweet hrt. She will b coming by ending of diz month.... Plz help me out,should I tell her not 2 come,or do u c any fishery play on this issue.... Coz I don't wana b tempted.... I'm a guy and I have feelings,might b tempted by her and u can imagine a boy and a girl in a whole house..... Plz girls,is she up 2 any thing and my fellow guys z dat temptation or whatz ur suggestion or how do u c dat?
Re: My Girl Friend's Best Friend.... by adebayour26: 5:15am On Dec 26, 2013
I think u can fix d meeting for sonewhere else away from d house...probably an open place or eatery

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend's Best Friend.... by Ignatiusprince(m): 5:32am On Dec 26, 2013
I don't even know what 2 talk with her that requires privacy....
Re: My Girl Friend's Best Friend.... by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 26, 2013
Y would ur girlfriend's best friend come to see U wen ur girlfriend is not around. U already knw wat she z planning. If u are serious wif ur girl, stop her from coming nd if u arn't serious wif ur girlfriend, ride on. All I know is dat she wants to fvck U. Dnt fink U can be strong enof to deny her if she make advances at U, wat I can deduce from wat U typed above is dat, U will so much like to b*ang her too, U jst dnt wanna accept it. wink wink
Re: My Girl Friend's Best Friend.... by Exponental(m): 6:02am On Dec 26, 2013
Let her come....... Be a real man.
Real men have self control, BUT ensure there is a pack of CD in d house incase of "incasity".

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend's Best Friend.... by frainc(m): 6:06am On Dec 26, 2013
na evil spirit dey follow you so o

this thread is about your girl's bestfriend

the other thread is about your cousin wanna bang you

haba habatically
Re: My Girl Friend's Best Friend.... by chaarly(m): 7:00am On Dec 26, 2013
f rain c: na evil spirit dey follow you so o

this thread is about your girl's bestfriend

the other thread is about your cousin wanna bang you

haba habatically

hahahahaha grin lwkmd! His girlfriend's bestfriend is his cousin.. And she wnna bang him.. He wnna bang her too.. so hes telling us becoz tis his 1st tym and he doesnt knw how 2go abt it grin grin he doesnt wnna stat banging lyk a learner so d bi.tch wil not get bored n jerk off grin grin mehnn bro.. Nw is d best tym 2kip ur dick 2urself! angry
Re: My Girl Friend's Best Friend.... by xynerise: 7:03am On Dec 26, 2013
Like you havent made up your mind to screw her? Mtchew!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend's Best Friend.... by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 26, 2013
She is a winsh and she wants to steal your intestines for voodoo
shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: My Girl Friend's Best Friend.... by lilmax(m): 7:43am On Dec 26, 2013
Exponental: Let her come....... Be a real man.
Real men have self control, BUT ensure there is a pack of CD in d house incase of "incasity".
cheesy
Re: My Girl Friend's Best Friend.... by kulchimoo: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2013
Exponental: Let her come....... Be a real man.

Na the game ! ! !
Re: My Girl Friend's Best Friend.... by Temismith(f): 9:00am On Dec 26, 2013
No, allow her to come, after d whole tin, post a thread here asking for help to save ur relationship. undecided
Re: My Girl Friend's Best Friend.... by bknight: 9:15am On Dec 26, 2013
Hv u considered ur gf knows abt this?
Re: My Girl Friend's Best Friend.... by duni04(m): 9:49am On Dec 26, 2013
Ignatiusprince: My girl friend travelled 2 d village on Monday and since then,her best friend have been disturbing me,that she wants 2 c me..... I told her I'm alone at home that my people has travelled..... I'm confused about her coming.... Though,she always complement good about me 2 my girl friend which she always tells me... She do call me sweet hrt. She will b coming by ending of diz month.... Plz help me out,should I tell her not 2 come,or do u c any fishery play on this issue.... Coz I don't wana b tempted.... I'm a guy and I have feelings,might b tempted by her and u can imagine a boy and a girl in a whole house..... Plz girls,is she up 2 any thing and my fellow guys z dat temptation or whatz ur suggestion or how do u c dat?
poultry play nko grin
Re: My Girl Friend's Best Friend.... by abdulkayus(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2013
C as dis guy is talkin and whinnin like a sissy. Hey dude, if u are sayin d truth, dont allow her to come to ur house. U knw wen ppl of opposite sex are alone in a place, d third of them is d devil who will tempt u ppl to commit fornication. beware

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend's Best Friend.... by ivyy(f): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2013
Lik someone said have you considered the fact that your gf knows about this and its probably a test. You've started failing sef.
Y would you encourage her to come over
Can't you say No angry
Even if it isn't a test give yourself and your girlfnd some respect and knw where not to cross the boundary with her friend.
She has no biz at all in ur house especially when your gfz not around.
If you want to du someone, not your gfz friend. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend's Best Friend.... by Ignatiusprince(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
Tnx all, but I neva encouraged her 2 come...... Jst dat I'm suspecting... I think I'm a man,will watch and c what she z up to.... B4 condemning her..... Hope itz right..... She might not have bad intension.....
Re: My Girl Friend's Best Friend.... by OCTAVO: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ignatiusprince: Tnx all, but I neva encouraged her 2 come...... Jst dat I'm suspecting... I think I'm a man,will watch and c what she z up to.... B4 condemning her..... Hope itz right..... She might not have bad intension.....
xynerise: Like you havent made up your mind to screw her? Mtchew!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Blind In Recognizing Pretending Guys ? / What Is The Right Age To Start Dating / Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.