Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,188 members, 7,950,113 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Thank You: Our Special Letter To You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You: Our Special Letter To You (510 Views)

Thank You Rochas Okorocha / Special Letter To Seun And Mods / I Want To Thank GEJ For Bringing Facebook To Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You: Our Special Letter To You by PNN: 5:17am On Dec 26, 2013
Dear PNN Reader,

This is to let you know you are very Special to us. We hope you had a great Christmas Celebrations.

I want to use this opportunity to thank you Specially for taking time to read our Posts, Liking and Sharing.

I truly hope they have been of value to you. We wish you the best of 2014.

God bless you,

God bless your Family,

God bless Nigeria!

Happy New Year smiley

Sincerely,

Admin,

Proudly Nigerian Network
www.proudlynigerian.net

1 Like

Re: Thank You: Our Special Letter To You by eninaija(f): 7:33am On Dec 26, 2013
Thank you. Well done!

Re: Thank You: Our Special Letter To You by PNN: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
eninaija: Thank you. Well done!

Thank you too wink
Re: Thank You: Our Special Letter To You by PNN: 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
YEAR 2014: Our year of great accomplishments cool
Re: Thank You: Our Special Letter To You by PNN: 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
Please Like us on FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/proudlynigeriannetwork

Follow us on TWITTER www.twitter.com/proudlynigeria1
Re: Thank You: Our Special Letter To You by successnetwork: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
smileyk

Happy new year too

(1) (Reply)

80 Nigerians Deported From Saudi Arabia / Readers Man of the Year 2013! / Know The Cost Of New Electricity Multi Tariff Order Sold To Your Area By NERC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.