Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,769 members, 7,921,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:44 AM

OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations (20246 Views)

How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution / $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by explicit770(f): 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
Season of letters and debates!
Compliments of the season!

Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by anyaekekehinde(m): 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
basty: NL is the worst forum where idiots that can afford internet services contribute to issues that are educating and logical without reasoning. The tribal and political connotions people are used to discussing on NL has made the site a less interesting. I wonder why people.cannot reason beyond their.noses. if we are in a.sane country, Al-mustapha should.have been hanged by now, let those idiots that see any good in what he did during.Abacha's regime share in the evils.he committed. May Jonathan's family witness such in Jesus name.

Typical nigerians, you just spoke against yourself, so only Al-mustapha should be hanged, and obasanjo Who is equally dangerous should be walking freely.
I weep for your intelligence..

3 Likes

Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by 500GP: 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
basty: NL is the worst forum where idiots that can afford internet services contribute to issues that are educating and logical without reasoning. The tribal and political connotions people are used to discussing on NL has made the site a less interesting. I wonder why people.cannot reason beyond their.noses. if we are in a.sane country, Al-mustapha should.have been hanged by now, let those idiots that see any good in what he did during.Abacha's regime share in the evils.he committed. May Jonathan's family witness such in Jesus name.
AMEN!!!
Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by Habakus: 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obj oya over to you. This is not the time to sit in the comfort of your home and write letters to a sitting president.It's time for action! When this man (Al-Mustapha) was away receiving treatment you were all over town running your mouth like a pregnant woman(even though you were too scared of him to mention his name in your letter). We don't expect sentiments from you now,or diversionary tactics. Face him man to man! Or once again run to your stables like a scared little puppy.

1 Like

Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by iphedahyor(m): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
It's either d military take over by or b4 2015 or Nigeria experience another civil war which might leads to .......
Pardon my dumb opinion,I'm just a kid

Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by Lastborn75(m): 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
[quote author=iamswizz]If not for GEJ's patience

Obj should have been locked up in Kirikiri by now angry

ur second name is okoro or ndagi
Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by 500GP: 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
akereconfi:

Please guy stop showing how low your IQ is. The Almustapha guy is challenging OBJ to a public debate. If OBJ is sure of the snipers and all the allegations he made, let him go and battle Al mustapha openly and let us judge who is who.

AL MUSTAPHA IS NOT IN THE RIGHT POSITION TO CHALLENGE OBJ FOR A DEBATE..
A CRIMINAL BRAGING ON TOP NOTHING....
OBJ DIDN'T MENTION HIS NAME IN THE LETTER WRITTEN TO GOATLUCK, OBJ ONLY ALLUDED....
OBJ IS ON POINT ABOUT THE SNIPERS...
ANSWER THIS QUESTION
WHY DID GOATLUCK GRANT AL MUSTAPHA PREROGATIVE MERCY? ...
Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by kgr8mike(m): 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
OBJ should come out for public debate. The thief has taken far too much for the owner not to notice. Obasanjo come out. Let us see and hear how you became so rich and impoverished Nigeria. It is time for public account.
Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by Billygee2u: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
thehunted: Let them face themselves in a debate. I trust Nigerians,they will form their opinions instead of allowing these guys debate. More truth will come out from such debate. I see obj wants to carry out some assassinations like he used to when he was in power.

You are the only one, who got the plans of OBJ
Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by Aladelokun: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by Aladelokun: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by sparrowlly: 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
Oya Mustapha,ObJ,Gej,Buhari and Amaechi mek all of una line up for a debate followed by an interview from the Nigerian masses.
I think these whole issues are getting more interesting by the day.
We no go gree o we no go gree...we no go gree oo we no go gree....Mek una come for debate ooo or we no go gree
Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by OneNaira6: 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
I Don't See What's Wrong With This Man Challenging Obasanjo. ex-Convict Or Not, OBJ Called Him Out On The Letter, Albeit Not Directly, He Should Defend Himself If The People He Called Out Comes For Him. If OBJ Can Make Accusation And Not ExpectIng The People He's Accusing Asking For Proves And Challenging Him Then Obj Is In Another World. If He Has Proves He Should Bring It Out, Instead Of Hiding And His Supporters Attacking Anyone Questioning His False Accusation. Ex-Convict Or Not, OBJ Is An ex-Convict Himself Therefore, That ex-Convict, al-mustapha Have The Right To Challenge The Other ex-Convict, Obasanjo,Since OBJ Called Him out. Time To Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is.

4 Likes

Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by SenMap: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo was Ex military General who was in Intellingence of the N.A, also an ex president of Nigeria. He will not make statements which is not true or trying to blackmail GEJ. i will urge you all to read the letter baba wrote word for word, he has the interest of Nigeria at heart, he was only advising GEJ, while GEJ replied in a bitter way, also to me childish. there are so many wrong doings gonig on right now in the country which GEJ has done nothing about:

1. A state commisioner challenging and blocking a state Governor. who is giving the commisioner powers?
2. a state Governor won an election during NGF and another who didnt win is called winner
3. Figures released by CBN and minster of finance always differ, CBN Governor said some amount was missing, now he said its not true again.
4. Aviations minister scandal

GEJ also accused baba of some wrong doings. i believe the duo should be investigated and brought to book. also i feel this is a way God is using to expose all the worng doings they have done.

Al Mustapha is in no way mentioned in the letter and he is not a match for BABA at all, he lacks the pedigree to do so all all ramifications, experience wise, rank wise, age, knowledge. Thou he may know alot about there doings, he should let it out, a debate is not neccessary.

Nigeria needs a complete overhauling, graduates with no Job, No power supply, Hospitals not functioning and some people are feeding fat. look at the nations budget billions to buy animals in Aso ROck Zoo.... alot is wrong with the Nation....

God bless NIgeria

1 Like

Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by Donbabaj: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
How will public debate put garri & groundnut for my table! abeg almustapha abi wetin dem dey call ur name self! Don't vex me o! abi oloriburukutu ni yin ni! abi eti ya were! gbogbo yin! Obj, GEJ, Tinubu, who else self! Nairalanders gbogbo yin ti ya were!for naija, bobos dey vex o!
Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by curtain: 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
OBJ has soon forgot that he was also a pardoned criminal. Please accept the challenge Baba or remain a coward that you are. THE FEAR OF ALMUSTAPHA IS THE BEGINING OF. OBJs WISDOM.
Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by Kennyfancy(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
Winners72: Al-mustapha that shuld have died by hanging. No be his fault ooo jare.
u should hav been kill by peircing arrow into ur chest,,u devil
Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by ikeyman00(m): 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
@@@

Sen Map: 2:03pm

Chief Olusegun Obasanjo was Ex military General who was in Intellingence of the N.A, also an ex president of Nigeria. He will not make statements which is not true or trying to blackmail GEJ. i will urge you all to read the letter baba wrote word for word, he has the interest of Nigeria at heart, he was only advising GEJ, while GEJ replied in a bitter way, also to me childish. there are so many wrong doings gonig on right now in the country which GEJ has done nothing about:

1. A state commisioner challenging and blocking a state Governor. who is giving the commisioner powers?
2. a state Governor won an election during NGF and another who didnt win is called winner
3. Figures released by CBN and minster of finance always differ, CBN Governor said some amount was missing, now he said its not true again.

GEJ also accused baba of some wrong doings. i believe the duo should be investigated and brought to book. also i feel this is a way God is using to expose all the worng doings they have done.

Al Mustapha is in no way mentioned in the letter and he is not a match for BABA at all, he lacks the pedigree to do so all all ramifications, experience wise, rank wise, age, knowledge. Thou he may know alot about there doings, he should let it out, a debate is not neccessary.

Nigeria needs a complete overhauling, graduates with no Job, No power supply, Hospitals not functioning and some people are feeding fat. look at the nations budget billions to buy animals in Aso ROck Zoo.... alot is wrong with the Nation....

God bless NIgeria

RUBBISH

like i usually say one wouldnt expect much from bitter and genetic danglers like u

as ur man obj that claimed he love the country, if he really do this is the time to demonstrate to the people

we from the east arent used to talking and shouting all over the place

somehow dem usual haters from the sky arent commenting yet cuz he wasnt talking about oga jon

inugo
Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by egift(m): 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by Obijulius: 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sen Map: Chief Olusegun Obasanjo was Ex military General who was in Intellingence of the N.A, also an ex president of Nigeria. He will not make statements which is not true or trying to blackmail GEJ. i will urge you all to read the letter baba wrote word for word, he has the interest of Nigeria at heart, he was only advising GEJ, while GEJ replied in a bitter way, also to me childish. there are so many wrong doings gonig on right now in the country which GEJ has done nothing about:

God bless NIgeria

First your post does not deserve a reply. So if u feel good you have one then it's one of those rare moments when nature deviates from it normal course. And I lend myself grudgingly to do this favour.

With the exception of Ironsi, Murtala and Abacha all former heads of state are still alive and very much around. They laid the foundation that GEJ is trying to ammend today-this should not be the case.

GEJ should have have been focusing more on social changes and improvement of structures if these past leaders had done their jobs.

If you are genuinely concerned about this country then take it out on those leaders. If you can face the truth then you know where to point fingers to. Will you shun tribalism and hatred and do just that, we shall see.

Gov. Rotimi Amaechi confessed to looting public funds and even requested that he be lynched. What have you done about that?

If your life is a failed project then take responsibility for it. GEJ has nothing to do with it. He is your president, my president and our president. He doesn't want Nigeria to fail. He wants you to succeed.

Rid your heart of hate and move beyond this level. It will gake you places you never expected.

Pls don't reply...

2 Likes

Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
ziccoit: OBJ, Al-Mustapha, GEJ etc are the winners. The loosers are the common masses upon whose heads these idiots are playing games. Imagine an Al-Mustapha who is supposed to be rotten in jail challenging OBJ, who is supposed to be cooling off in maximum security prison, to public debate over one of the world most corrupt presidents- GEJ, who is supposed to be serving a live jail term for failure to live up to the expectations his believers had in him.

Do you know that it is not a crime not to fufil an electioneering promise?
What is the crime of GEJ? That he want to contest for his constitutional 2nd term in office?
Obasanjo i knw will crash, APC will also crash, PDP is already crashed, all the evil criminals in Nigeria shall gradualy be exposed.

The end result is that GEJ will be the last man standing come 2015.
Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by royalex: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
Can Almustapha be trusted after the issue of strike force. Just be vigilant.
Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by presido1: 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
poj: Only in nigeria, will an "ex convict" has the moral stamina to challenge somebody to a public debate. A society that glorifies vices unwittingly does herself more harm than good. We are watching.
Both are ex convicts.
Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by juman(m): 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
grin
Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by SenMap: 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obijulius:

First your post does not deserve a reply. So if u feel good you have one then it's one of those rare moments when nature deviates from it normal course. And I lend myself grudgingly to do this favour.

With the exception of Ironsi, Murtala and Abacha all former heads of state are still alive and very much around. They laid the foundation that GEJ is trying to ammend today-this should not be the case.

GEJ should have have been focusing more on social changes and improvement of structures if these past leaders had done their jobs.

If you are genuinely concerned about this country then take it out on those leaders. If you can face the truth then you know where to point fingers to. Will you shun tribalism and hatred and do just that, we shall see.

Gov. Rotimi Amaechi confessed to looting public funds and even requested that he be lynched. What have you done about that?

If your life is a failed project then take responsibility for it. GEJ has nothing to do with it. He is your president, my president and our president. He doesn't want Nigeria to fail. He wants you to succeed.

Rid your heart of hate and move beyond this level. It will gake you places you never expected.

Pls don't reply...

well i am not supporting neither GEJ or Baba... i am only saying the truth here....

we Nigerians are too tribalistic,, and its playing out here. why are you insulting me, why cant you lay your points and it should be free of insults. its so sad. if anyone is caughh stealing or trying to wreck the economy, such a person should face the law irrespective of the tribes.... when a minister is accused, you see youths of saying our daugther or son must not be removed..... thats what you guys are bringing on here again.... its really sad. and you who said your life is a failed project... sorry about that okay.

i wont excahnge words with anyone here because we know not each other so its baseless

2 Likes

Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by darne(m): 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
NIGERIA,....I hail theee !! Obj, Gej, & Now Al - Mustapha lol Tuale - ** Salutes ***
Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by poj(m): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
collynzo2:
Obj is the ex-convict here, Mustapha was acquitted, he was never sentenced to prison.
Are u talking of d arrangee acquittal that almustapha got, so that he can be used as a political tool as we can see?
Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by tnktosin(m): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
ziccoit: OBJ, Al-Mustapha, GEJ etc are the winners. The loosers are the common masses upon whose heads these idiots are playing games. Imagine an Al-Mustapha who is supposed to be rotten in jail challenging OBJ, who is supposed to be cooling off in maximum security prison, to public debate over one of the world most corrupt presidents- GEJ, who is supposed to be serving a live jail term for failure to live up to the expectations his believers had in him.
10,000,000 likes.
Comment of the year. Just classic.
Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by nikky5(m): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
I fell in love with Al-Mustapha when i listen to him during the Justice oputa panel.He is a brave soldier and very versatile.I had even desired to pay him a visit during his travail.But his recent challenge on OBJ is worrisome.I don't think it is right for a serving military officer of a lower cadre to challege former retired General and president.His recent media coverage on the xmas dat kuje prison has political undertone.I want to believe that his mates are not hanging the rank of major so why was he not retired after his release?why is he going public?Am sure Nigerians knowns his antecedents during the Abacha era so why his release at this crucial time of mass defections.Nigerians are watching but the unity of this great country is not negotiable.Nigeria shall forever remain ONE.
Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by SenMap: 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
nikky5: I fell in love with Al-Mustapha when i listen to him during the Justice oputa panel.He is a brave soldier and very versatile.I had even desired to pay him a visit during his travail.But his recent challenge on OBJ is worrisome.I don't think it is right for a serving military officer of a lower cadre to challege former retired General and president.His recent media coverage on the xmas dat kuje prison has political undertone.I want to believe that his mates are not hanging the rank of major so why was he not retired after his release?why is he going public?Am sure Nigerians knowns his antecedents during the Abacha era so why his release at this crucial time of mass defections.Nigerians are watching but the unity of this great country is not negotiable.Nigeria shall forever remain ONE.

God bless you NIkky, thats exactly what am saying... and some moroons are talking tribal shit here...... instead of examine isues deeply
Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by seeprob(m): 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
nikky5: I fell in love with Al-Mustapha when i listen to him during the Justice oputa panel.He is a brave soldier and very versatile.I had even desired to pay him a visit during his travail.But his recent challenge on OBJ is worrisome.I don't think it is right for a serving military officer of a lower cadre to challege former retired General and president.His recent media coverage on the xmas dat kuje prison has political undertone.I want to believe that his mates are not hanging the rank of major so why was he not retired after his release?why is he going public?Am sure Nigerians knowns his antecedents during the Abacha era so why his release at this crucial time of mass defections.Nigerians are watching but the unity of this great country is not negotiable.Nigeria shall forever remain ONE.

How can Nigeria remain ONE with all these hates......Just dont see the possibilites. all you read on nairaland is HATE!!! Cyber tribal wars!!! no meaningful discussion and consructive critisim without tribal hate undertone. THIS IS WORRISOME FOR ME!!!!...i dont know for you. embarassed

1 Like

Re: OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations by ifedun2: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nigeria is the only country where this kind of poo happens;who is Al Mustapha to be challenging OBJ to a debate?We know his antecedents:That he is walking free now is no thanks to our Judicial system.
Imagine him saying he went to India to receive treatment for an injury he sustained while in detention.He is now in the league of 'big men'who travel abroad to treat common cold,abi?God dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up / Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial / Sanwo-olu Donates Bus To Bethesda Home, Restates Commitment To Electoral Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.