Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,893 members, 7,915,596 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:34 AM

Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags (4070 Views)

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Van Gaal Tells Five Players To Pack Their Bags / See All The 32 Countries That Will Be At Brazil 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by mukina2: 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2006
the polish coach

Pawel JANAS (POL)
First of all I wish to say a word of thanks. The players did what they could. I am happy about the performance here. The temperature was very high and I am glad that we played so well. We had to use some substitutes because the boys were really tired. I am glad that the team responded very well to my directions. It is a surprise to me that a defender made the goals.

A striker or a midfielder should have scored, so I am surprised and happy that a defender scored. And it was the first time we scored two goals in the tournament as well. I was not thinking about (the future). I was not working for my job. That’s a decision the federation has to make. The work is done for the fans, and those fans are great. I want to thank them.

We did not want to lose face, and the boys did a good job. Also the Polish newspapers should support the national team. Some people in Poland thought we would make it to the knockout stage. I always saw that there was a chance, but a small one. The problem is that we did not score in the earlier games and the goals from today do not change the perception of the Polish performance at the World Cup.
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by mukina2: 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2006
some polish player's quote

Bartosz BOSACKI
Our earlier games cost us the chance to going through. If we'd had a different result against Ecuador it would have been so different but that is football. I am happy to have scored two goals in one game, I have never done that before, not even in the Polish league. I think the entire team worked for the goals - we'd worked hard on the dead-ball situations and I am very happy that it finally worked out, if a little late unfortunately.

Dariusz DUDKA (POL)
The first 20 to 30 minutes we were not so good but Bartosz Bosacki scored and the fans and atmosphere in the stadium were very good and that helped us.

Ebi SMOLAREK (POL)
We had to do something for the fans to make them happy and we had to win this match and we have done that.

Ireneusz JELEN (POL)
I'm happy to be here, but it would have been better to come through the group and play in the next matches. But the match against Ecuador destroyed our chances. >Kamil

KOSOWSKI
(POL)
The first match (against Ecuador) was the game which would have given us a chance to progress, but we didn't win it. Today it was hot weather, but we had more chances and we played at a quick tempo. We had to try hard to make an impression on the coach. At half-time we said that the first half had been difficult and that we had to do more to win the game. We have to thank the fans for their support, they helped us win this.

Marcin BASZCZYNSKI (POL)
We cannot compare this game with the game against Germany - we played better in this game. We are happy to have won but but disappointed with our results against the other teams.
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by mukina2: 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2006
the ivorian coach

Henri MICHEL (CIV)
I’m satisfied that we finally won our first match after all our efforts. Once again we were up against the same problems tonight as we had in previous matches, except that instead of conceding two goals within 20 minutes, this time it was within ten minutes. That makes things very complicated. Despite that, we tried to rebuild.
There is a weakness in this team. We need a lot of opportunities to get one or two goals and at this level that’s not good enough. If Côte d’Ivoire want to rise to the highest level, they will have to iron out these problems. I think they have a lot of potential, but that’s nothing new. Unfortunately, some our players were not in the best shape at this World Cup.

They have a good future ahead of them but they have to work hard and not listen to people who would have them believe that they are the best team in the world. They need to go back to work quickly to qualify for the next World Cup in 2010. If the team go on working hard, they can be there.

My contract stops tonight and my future destination is Qatar. I will be going to a club and that will be another interesting challenge. I haven't received a real proposal yet but we will see. This was the first time Côte d’Ivoire have played against major football nations and not only teams from Africa and that is precious experience for the team. I am proud and satisfied of my work, despite all the criticism I have had to stomach.
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by mukina2: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2006
some ivorian player" quotes

Aruna DINDANE (CIV),
Things can happen really quickly. The main thing was to exit the competition on a high note. It was great to win, and we showed that we can compete with other nations. My friend Bonaventure Kalou wanted to score the third. We’re all good friends – the group is more important than the individuals. He wanted to take the penalty, so he did, and it ended up being the right decision. All 32 teams here are playing a high level of football and we showed that we too can play well. We shouldn’t have any regrets about the fact that we have been knocked out. We quite simply came up against some really strong teams.

Salif KEITA (CIV)
Today, we really wanted it. It was tough, though. We had to work hard.

Cyrille DOMORAUD (CIV)
I can’t really say that I’m happy, but at least we’ve won a match. It will be a good tournament for Côte d’Ivoire in 2010, though.

Bonaventure KALOU (CIV)
At the end of the day, we’re all satisfied. It was essential that we won today. This match ended up being easier than the others for us, and today was a special day. As for the penalty, well, as a footballer, you have to take risks.

Arouna KONE(CIV)
It’s good that we didn’t lose all three matches. This game was easier than the two others, which proves that Serbia and Montenegro aren’t the same as Argentina and the Netherlands – those are two very big teams. Today we did everything we could to win, and now we can exit the tournament with our heads held high. We’re not disappointed; we fought all the way.

Barry BOUBACAR (CIV)
I let in two poor goals, two mistakes on my part, but there’s not a lot you can do about that. The main thing is that we won.

Guy DEMEL (CIV)
The win was good for morale, and the fans were with us every step of the way. After the two defeats, it was important to finish off with a win. Now we can have a more positive outlook for the future.

Kolo TOURE (CIV)
It was a great match, a really exciting one, and we proved that we’ve got some great players. We found ourselves in a really tough group with some big teams, which is why we’re not that disappointed – not that we’re totally happy either. In any case, this win was a good one for our fans.
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by mukina2: 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2006
the serbs coach

Ilija PETKOVIC (SCG)
As national coach, I regret what happened to Mladen Krstajic. It was difficult for me to see one of my players sustain such an injury. It was quite a shock to us so early in the game. We think he has broken his left arm and he will require surgery.

Hopefully we will come back and leave a better impression than we have here. I will need more time to take stock. At this World Cup there has been considerable progress by all teams. Football keeps getting better and it will continue to improve until the last match. Everyone has a final match to play, big or small, but we played a small one. We need to reflect and prepare for the future. Everyone will remember this World Cup and so will we.

Côte d’Ivoire were outstanding, but they were also unfortunate because they could have finished second in this group. I'm very proud of my team for the way they qualified for this World Cup and also proud that they scored two goals. I'm pleased we have improved on the bad impression we left in the first two matches. We will come back and find new talent.
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by mukina2: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2006
some serb player"s quotes

Savo MILOSEVIC (SCG)
I’m a bit disappointed, as we deserved to get something out of this game. Our team gave everything they’d got, but it was a different type of match from what I was expecting. We were just unlucky, but the main thing for us was quite simply being here and taking part in this tournament.

Dragoslav JEVRIC (SCG)
We played well today, as we did against Netherlands. I think we were worth a draw, but after (Albert) Nadj’s red card, we lost our rhythm. Our fans were great, and I’m sorry for them that we didn’t even end up with a point.

Sasa ILIC (SCG)
We gave it all we’d got today so as not to lose. In the second half, we had to defend a lot more, and I’m just sorry that we’re going home without having won a single point. I hope that in today’s match, we gave a better account of ourselves than in the first two.

Dejan STANKOVIC (SCG)
Until the sending-off, we were playing the way we wanted to. We defended well, and I’m proud of the team.

Milan DUDIC(SCG)
We got off to a good start, but in the second half, Côte d’Ivoire were the better team. They had more stamina, and in fact both physically and technically they were quite simply better than us. The first penalty was the result of a reflex action and it was a fair decision, but that knocked us off our game. In the end, we’re disappointed about the way we’re exiting the tournament.
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by kitaun(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2006
BABYGIRL,
U DOING A LOVELY WORK,KEEP IT UP.UP GUNNERS
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by mukina2: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2006
@ kitaun yes gunners 4 life kiss kiss kiss
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by mukina2: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2006
the czech's coach

Karel BRUCKNER (CZE)
We didn't make the most of our set-pieces. Football is a game where you have to find solutions and it's difficult to change the game with ten against 11. Jan Polak's mistakes and his sending-off show a lack of responsibility towards his team-mates.
Italy didn't do anything out of the ordinary. They didn’t make any mistakes and scored when they needed to. I think it was an even match but they knew how to force home their advantage. The decisive match for us was against Ghana. We should have taken the three points but we weren't up to it. Unfortunately, the tournament seems to have come at a time when we've been unfortunate with injuries, particularly in attack where we were without four players.
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by mukina2: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2006
some czech player's quotes

Tomas ROSICKY (CZE)
I am very sad and very disappointed to be going home. The Italians were not that good, they didn’t have too many chances. We still were in this game even through we only had ten players for a long time. I don't want to think any more about the World Cup right now, for me it's finished.

Pavel NEDVED (CZE)
I want to speak with the coach after my holiday to decide want I can do with my future. I want to rest now, but I will now be supporting Italy for the rest of the tournament.

Petr CECH (CZE)
I'm very disappointed. The Italians were not that good in the game. The Czech Republic played well and we had chances to go to the last 16 but we didn't take them.

David JAROLIM (CZE)
I play here for HSV and to make my national debut in Hamburg was a proud moment but this is a very big disappointment for the team. In the first game we played very well although the USA were not that good. Against Ghana we were taken by surprise a little but because of injuries and illness we have not been at full strength. Italy played a typical Italian game, very strong in defence and it was too difficult for us with ten players. I believe that Ghana and ourselves were the best teams in the group, but perhaps we were not strong enough to win.
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by mukina2: 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2006
the usa coach

Bruce ARENA (USA)
I feel sorry for our team. We played a very good game. We're certainly at fault in the second half for not doing better with our attacking play to get that second goal. But having said that, to be in a position to have to chase the game on the penalty call was disappointing.

We had control of the game and we went into half-time down a goal. But those things happen. We had our chances in the second half but we were put in a very awkward position to have to chase the game against a team that was obviously very content to sit back. I thought we played pretty well but this was going to be a one-goal game today.

Our free-kicks were poorly taken for the most part. On that we are at fault, for sure. We had some chances on free-kicks and in open play to put some better balls in the box. Having said that, the Ghana team did very well and had great numbers back in the box.
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by mukina2: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2006
some USA player"s quotes

Brian MCBRIDE (USA)
The spirit of the team was there. We didn't give up but it just didn't come off tonight. We tried everything. For the first game of the tournament (a 3-0 loss to the Czech Republic), we just weren't prepared. The next games were better, but it just wasn't good enough. I really felt for Claudio (Reyna, injured captain). He was really important for the team and we missed him. I feel bad for him, I hope it isn't too serious.

Landon DONOVAN (USA)
I really worked hard to get back into the game. It was a hard game and I'm very disappointed, but losing is part of the game. I was trying to find the game but it wasn't there - I couldn't really get involved. It got better in the last ten minutes but that was too late.

Steve CHERUNDOLO (USA)
We could have won but we didn't do enough. Italy did their job. It was a difficult group and we got punished. We're just disappointed.

Bobby CONVEY (USA)
I don't know what else we could have done. We were hard done a couple of times.

Carlos BOCANEGRA (USA)
It's a bad feeling when you know that you need two more goals. We didn't play to our potential. We could have done better.
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by mukina2: 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2006
the japs coach

ZICO (JPN)
The coach doesn't win or lose matches and neither do the players. It’s a team effort. We reached the World Cup and tried to qualify for the second round, but we didn’t fail today. The last eight minutes of the first game (against Australia) were crucial and we knew it would be difficult from then on in. Sixteen teams continue and 16 have to leave.

If we had not conceded just before half-time, it would have been a different second half. Instead they came out full of confidence. Our passing wasn't the best, perhaps because we were too anxious.

My contract is ending. I'm at ease with myself as I gave it my best. I had a gentleman’s agreement two months ago that my cycle would end and the Japanese federation should look for another coach for the Asian Cup. I think there has been continuity and the team has grown, but Japan has had only ten years of professional football and there is some way to go before we can be equal to the great powers in the game. We have gained attention but we still have shortcomings. Australia and Croatia both sent in high crosses which we couldn't handle. It is something Japan will have to improve on.
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by mukina2: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2006
some jap player"s quotes

Akira KAJI (JPN)
We played to win today. After we went up 1-0, I thought we could win but the goal we conceded at the end of the first half took us out the game completely. We couldn't concentrate after that and failed to carry on doing the same things in the second half that we'd done in the first. It's a very sad day for us.

Junichi INAMOTO (JPN)
We couldn't start the second half with the same level of concentration we had in the first because of the late goal we conceded (to Ronaldo). The first goal from the Brazilians came at a bad time and we couldn't find a response. Even though we didn't reach the second round, I think we have improved very much.

Tsuneyasu MIYAMOTO (JPN)
Of course we are not satisfied with our game today. We were up against a very strong team but this is no excuse for all of our mistakes. If we had won today we could have gone through to the second round. It's too bad but we can't change that now.

Shinji ONO (JPN)
Of course it is sad to be going out in the first round, but we tried our hardest and we came up a little short. That happens sometimes. I still think we did a decent job and we have nothing to be ashamed of.
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by mukina2: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2006
the crots coach

Zlatko KRANJCAR (CRO)
I’m very disappointed. The team gave everything, but it was a disastrous result for us. It was a very intense and physical game. We took the lead twice but couldn’t hold on for the all-important win. Igor Tudor had the goal at his mercy just before the end, but the ball just wouldn’t go in.
At the end of the day it was 2-2 and we’re out. Unfortunately, we couldn’t consolidate on our early 1-0 lead. We sat back too deep and invited the Australians onto us. I was wildly gesticulating from the sidelines to drive the team forward, but my calls were drowned out. Australia didn’t surprise us. We knew they are a great team and I congratulate them on reaching the next round. Now we have to look forward. I will make a statement on extending my contract in the next few days.
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by mukina2: 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2006
some crot player"s quotes

Stipe PLETIKOSA (CRO)
I'm very unhappy about not going through. We deserved to make it into the last 16.

Marko BABIC (CRO)
It's not great when you’ve been in the lead twice but can't protect the result until the end. We had no luck at all, and we’ve fallen a long way short of our own expectations. It’s terrible.

Darijo SRNA (CRO)
I am totally down and I cannot describe my emotions. We didn't have any luck and we played too defensively. I have to thank all our fantastic supporters. They gave everything and we had the chance to win but we didn't score the decisive goal.

Luka MODRIC (CRO)
I am speechless and I could cry. We are out because Australia attacked us constantly and we played too much in defence.
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by Shagari2(m): 12:07am On Jun 24, 2006
Graham Poll referee Australia V Croatia
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by GUNNER(f): 7:37am On Jun 24, 2006
yeah that english ref that issued 3 yellow cards 2 the croat player b4 finally sending him off shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by Shagari2(m): 10:44am On Jun 24, 2006
Hey! we invented the game, we're allowed to make our own rules Gunner! grin
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by jgirl3: 10:49am On Jun 24, 2006
that is so wrong, shagari. All ye English people hate on other countries angry angry

Just kidding tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by Shagari2(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2006
We hate everyone look whose talking, your the guys goin round blowing everyone up!

and thank God y'all av gone home! grin

E-N-G-E-R-L-A-N-D!
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by jgirl3: 11:08am On Jun 24, 2006
at least we have reason to blow up people unlike you grin
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by Shagari2(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2006
tongue
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by mamaput(f): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2006
Every body can drive or fly home.
But maybe to day germany will walk home then they are already home.
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by retro(f): 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2006
Mexico is out!! Ecuador is out today, hopefully.
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by mukina2: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2006
nooo England is out today grin grin grin grin
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by mukina2: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2006
the saudi coach

Marcos PAQUETA (KSA)
Playing in the World Cup has been a great experience for Saudi Arabia. It’s a wonderful opportunity for the younger players to face strong teams and pick up valuable experience. We’re going home with some great memories of this tournament and the fans.
Even though Spain didn’t put out a first-choice team, they had some very experienced players out there. We made a mistake and we were playing catch-up football after that. They imposed their rhythm and although the boys gave it everything, we had no luck. It was a very tiring but exciting game. Spain are a very strong unit with some high-quality players. My team had to run a lot and were exhausted because the Spanish played very well and moved the ball around excellently.

We enjoyed a good qualifying campaign but we came up short in terms of international experience here, and that dented the confidence of the players quite a bit. We just need to keep improving our quality. I think we showed in the second half how well we can play.
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by mukina2: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2006
some saudi players

Sami AL JABER (KSA)
That was my last match for the national team. I'm retiring from the international stage now. I'm proud of the success I've achieved with Saudi Arabia and the fact I've appeared at a total of four World Cups.

Hamad AL MONTASHARI (KSA)
We were a long way from perfect today, but we gave everything we had, we battled away, and we were stronger than in our previous matches. We came close to equalising in the second half.

Redha TUKAR (KSA)
We basically matched the Spanish. We can move on from this match. We saw our team's true character today. Our defence came in for a lot of criticism, but we've convinced the doubters this afternoon.

Ahmed DOKHI (KSA)
We've shown the world we're capable of playing at the highest level, especially as we took on top quality players such as Raul. We kept it tight at the back and looked convincing as a team.

Saad AL HARTHI (KSA)
We did very well indeed today and our fans can be very pleased with us. We never stopped believing in our ability and we've proved we can hold our own with the big boys.

Nawaf AL TEMYAT
(KSA)
We prepared well for the World Cup and we did well in the second half. It was easier for the Asian teams to hold their own at the previous World Cup in Japan and Korea, but it's more difficult for these teams in Europe.
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by mukina2: 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2006
the tunisian coach

Roger LEMERRE (TUN)
We would have liked to progress. It's good to learn, but it's nicer to learn while you are winning. But we went as far as we could. The disappointment in the team and for me is huge now that we are out of the tournament.

I will not comment on the referee, I do my job and the referee does his. My opinions are not useful here because it's not in my power to make decisions on the pitch. The referee makes the decisions and you have to accept them.

For a competition like the World Cup, you need great attackers and we have one or two really good ones. Then you look at a team like Spain who have Raul sitting on the bench. There is a big difference. Tunisia can only give what it has. We have selected the right people. I hope the Ukraine will go on and make it far in the tournament. I don’t regret anything. I cannot expect a team to play a way our players can't play, although one or two attackers would make quite a difference. You just have to adapt to the conditions.

I am there to create a group and with ten people you have to reorganise the team. It’s difficult to move forward with ten people, but let's not forget that our goalkeeper did a magnificent job. Our midfielders played very well in the first half and we wanted to consolidate our position. One thing bothers me, instead of hitting long passes we often had to rely on short passes.
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by mukina2: 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2006
some tunisian players quotes

Zied JAZIRI (TUN)
It’s a big failure because we could have beaten Ukraine. The World Cup just didn't come at the right moment for us because we had injuries to key players. As for the coach, he has signed for two years, so it’s normal that he will stay.

Chaouki BEN SAADA (TUN)
We wanted to make history by going past the group stage for the first time, but several elements hindered us. If we had scored the first goal, it would have been over, but the red card meant there was nothing more that we could do. I think it’s true to say that the pressure was on us after the result against Saudi Arabia. But I feel this experience will help us qualify for the next World Cup. We are sad and sorry for what happened, but we are going to make it better in the future.

Anis AYARI (TUN)
This was the first World Cup for certain players and we haven’t been that far from qualifying. Many things were missing, though, like experience, because it’s hard to handle big matches like this at the World Cup. The players have to work extra hard because the World Cup is another world in football terms. We are disappointed, but that’s football. We just have to accept what happened.

Mehdi NAFTI (TUN)
Every four years we do the same thing. Even with the little that we showed in this tournament, there is no doubt we had the ability to get past the first round. Today, we thought we could do it with 11 against 11, but with ten men it was always going to be hard. It was hard to take because I don’t think the red card was justified. We didn’t want to take too many risks at 0-0 because of the risk of being hit on the counterattack.

Karim HAGGUI (TUN)
For the penalty, I didn’t touch him. Shevchenko has been very clever. We are very disappointed because I think that (our exit) is a pity for football. Now I wish Ghana a good World Cup
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by mukina2: 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2006
the korean coach

Dick ADVOCAAT (KOR)
We are very disappointed with the result. The Swiss were better in the first half, but they have stronger players playing in big teams and you saw the difference that this makes in the first half. They controlled the game in the first period but in the second half we pressurised them and we deserved more than the nothing we got. We were close but not close enough.

The Swiss deserved to win today probably, but we had some bad luck too. The Korean team did very well point-wise. Four points is a big haul and we have nothing to be ashamed of. We were too polite early in the game, but with seven players playing in the Korean league the fact that we came this close is a testament to our play. We had to win today, so I brought in an extra attacking midfielder and in the end we played with five strikers and took a risk. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. Tonight it didn’t work. The Korean league needs to improve in order for the national team to move forward. I am too upset to think about my own future at this moment. I will think about that later.
Re: Germany 2006: Countries That Should Pack Their Bags by mukina2: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2006
some korean players quotes

LEE Woon-Jae (KOR)
The game is over and we have to get ready for the next World Cup, it’s as simple as that.

LEE Young-Pyo (KOR)
I’m very upset about the game and I think the second goal was very strange. We all stopped playing because we thought the linesman had flagged. We have to go and prepare for the 2010 World Cup.

LEE Chun-Soo (KOR)
We worked really hard to be successful. I thought we had a lot of chances and I think we wanted win too much maybe. I cried a lot after the game. I think we played very well, but in the future we have to be more prepared. I would like to play in Europe, I think it will make me a better player. I know the fans are disappointed, but the fans were excellent. We had a very short time to prepare, the coaches say the time was too short, next time we will be better prepared. We must improve, we showed we had a good team.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get Women To Watch Football ! / Denis Lebedev Lose His WBA World Cruiserweight Title To Guillermo Jones / 10 Players Who Hate Cristiano Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.