Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,385 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:02 AM

Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other (4234 Views)

My Small Breasts Is Affecting My Sex Life, I Feel Ashamed / How To Make The Boobs Stronger And Larger In 3 Days / Larger Than Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other by thiefnubu(m): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2013
Help!!!! one of my girlfriend's breasts is twice the size of the other breast.. Could it be that she has breast cancer?.. I am really confused... please advise..
Re: Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other by donphilopus: 8:39am On Dec 26, 2013
Have you provided the picture?? Because if you've not, you would be asked to provide the picture, or it never happened!
Re: Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other by dayoungmoney1: 9:18am On Dec 26, 2013
picture or na lie!
Re: Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other by eluquenson(m): 9:24am On Dec 26, 2013
Really
Re: Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other by xynerise: 9:26am On Dec 26, 2013
Is either you are left-handed or right-handed, depending on which brea'st is larger.

Just kidding. tongue

Tell her to go see a doctor. It might be that she has a lump in her breas't
Re: Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other by slap1(m): 9:26am On Dec 26, 2013
Bre-asts don't have equal size. But twice the size of the other is strange. Something similar happened to a girl I know, but the difference in size wasn't that much, though it was noticeable. She went to a doctor, took some pills and, luckily, the bre-asts reached an agreement. Take her to a doctor.
Re: Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other by thiefnubu(m): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2013
slap1: Bre-asts don't have equal size. But twice the size of the other is strange. Something similar happened to a girl I know, but the difference in size wasn't that much, though it was noticeable. She went to a doctor, took some pills and, luckily, the bre-asts reached an agreement. Take her to a doctor.
that is what I advised her to do.. but she doesnt even want to talk about it... and she likes going braless even when going out... it really freaks me out

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other by Andyblaze: 9:40am On Dec 26, 2013
angryangryangryangry

Re: Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other by JulianBond007: 9:41am On Dec 26, 2013
One brreast is always bigger than the other. In this case,she needs to see a doctor. But I doubt if she has cancer
Re: Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other by moneyhungry(m): 9:54am On Dec 26, 2013
go to a vulcanizer and pump the smaller one. just #100 naira. simple.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other by abdulkayus(m): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2013
Oovvoookkkoooo. Eleyi gidi gan. Let her go to hospital for checkup
Re: Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other by Enegod(m): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2013
what about her as$
is one part bigger than the other?
Re: Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other by thiefnubu(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2013
Enegod: what about her as$
is one part bigger than the other?
oga, face front o... make I no vex use e-slap reset your brain to factory settings o..

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other by Enegod(m): 10:23am On Dec 26, 2013
Tinubu:
oga, face front o... make I no vex use e-slap reset your brain to factory settings o..
angry
Re: Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other by hybridtm(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2013
quite common for girls to have different-sized breasts or nipples, especially as they develop duringpuberty. Everyone's different, and no two women's breasts will look exactly the same. In fact, asymmetry — where one body part, like a foot or a hand, is a slightly different size or shape from its partner — is quite common in humans.
When girls begin puberty, usually between the ages of 8 and 13, their breasts begin to develop starting with just a little swelling under the nipple. This is known as breast budding. You may notice that one of your breasts starts developing before the other or that one is growing more quickly. Many times this difference in breast size evens out once a girl is older, usually by age 20. But it's also perfectly normal for women's breasts to remain different sizes even when they're fully developed.
Some girls with different-sized breasts worry that there's something medically wrong, but chances are, for a teen, there isn't. If you're really worried about your breast size, talk to yourdoctoror gynecologist. He or she should be able to reassure you that your breasts are normal.
Girls who notice their breasts are different sizes are aware of their breasts — and that's good news. Being aware of your breasts can help you stay healthy! Learning how your breasts normally look (and feel) can help you notice any changes that might not be normal. Your doctor can teach you how to do abreast self-exam (BSE)that will help you become familiar with your breasts so you can identify any changes.
Re: Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
R u 4 real?
Re: Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other by ChiSun27(m): 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
donphilopus: Have you provided the picture?? Because if you've not, you would be asked to provide the picture, or it never happened!

Baddo himself. I know ur typ. U r indirectly askn him to provide d pics. So stop usn styl to mek it a Nland norm (even though it is).
Re: Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other by donphilopus: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
ChiSun27:

Baddo himself. I know ur typ. U r indirectly askn him to provide d pics. So stop usn styl to mek it a Nland norm (even though it is).
Lol! I was not asking for the picture oo!
Re: Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other by Andyblaze: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
Enegod: angry

Plz rate my pics angry angry

Re: Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other by zabson(m): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
Tinubu: Help!!!! one of my girlfriend's breasts is twice the size of the other breast.. Could it be that she has breast cancer?.. I am really confused... please advise..
mayb it you are not pumping it wella shocked
Re: Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other by thiefnubu(m): 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
hybridtm: quite common for girls to have different-sized breasts or nipples, especially as they develop duringpuberty. Everyone's different, and no two women's breasts will look exactly the same. In fact, asymmetry — where one body part, like a foot or a hand, is a slightly different size or shape from its partner — is quite common in humans.
When girls begin puberty, usually between the ages of 8 and 13, their breasts begin to develop starting with just a little swelling under the nipple. This is known as breast budding. You may notice that one of your breasts starts developing before the other or that one is growing more quickly. Many times this difference in breast size evens out once a girl is older, usually by age 20. But it's also perfectly normal for women's breasts to remain different sizes even when they're fully developed.
Some girls with different-sized breasts worry that there's something medically wrong, but chances are, for a teen, there isn't. If you're really worried about your breast size, talk to yourdoctoror gynecologist. He or she should be able to reassure you that your breasts are normal.
Girls who notice their breasts are different sizes are aware of their breasts — and that's good news. Being aware of your breasts can help you stay healthy! Learning how your breasts normally look (and feel) can help you notice any changes that might not be normal. Your doctor can teach you how to do abreast self-exam (BSE)that will help you become familiar with your breasts so you can identify any changes.
tanks a lot Sir.. maybe I will have to drag her to the hospital myself
Re: Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other by drnoel: 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
Get another girlfriend
Re: Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other by skyscraperTM(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2013

(1) (Reply)

How He Won The Girl's Heart-(with Bible Quotes) / (photo) Happy Belated Birthday To The Most Beautiful Nairalander. I Luv U!!!!!!! / Why Do Girls Cover Their Legs When Sitting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.