Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,890 members, 7,945,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

Pls Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me (513 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 26, 2013
I just got heart broken, pls guys help me on what to do to stop feeling depressed?? Thanks #
Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2013
Feeling depressed is a phase you have to go through. It will pass but it may take some time. Take your time and don't put any pressure on yourself. Feel the pain, it's weakness leaving your body. I feel sorry for you. A heartbreak can be very bad undecided It will make you stronger though wink

Despite that, I wish you Happy Christmas!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me by Mcoldsoja(m): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2013
Bros. Such is life. You need to fix your mind on other things from which you can have some happiness. This festive season, spend time with family and friends to help boost your morale. But most of all, know that joy comes from what you have inside. If you got Jesus in you, let your mind focus on who you are and your great value as a person.
It's not easy though, but you can pull through. Cry if you have to, so you can flush out the grief.

Be strong.
Re: Pls Help Me by bknight: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2013
The best way to deal with depression is outdoor. Staying indoors and/or alone makes it worse.
Being outdoor/outdoor activities distracts ur mind from deep thoughts and self pity compared to holing up alone.

+ keep away from the advice of people who pity u!
Re: Pls Help Me by drmikeadams(m): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2013
no woryy..come make i giv u one bottle
Re: Pls Help Me by Lamlifonmic(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2013
How could a man weep like a baby cuz a girl dumped ur dirty ass?when I was a bachelor such doesn't pain me a goirl should cry not the guy no matter how much u love her you should naturally be stronger than feel depressed and crying.
Re: Pls Help Me by obongtunji: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2013
Please contact me here 2B57140E
Re: Pls Help Me by Enegod(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2013
“The heart was made to be broken.”
- Oscar Wilde
and the great philosophers...
"The end of fear is where we begin the
moment we decided to let love in
There's nothing we can do about the
things we have to do without
The only way to feel again is let love in."
Love fearlessly!!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 26, 2013
Tnxx, your contributions has helped me get better, I guess I will have to be single for a while so as not to experience such again

(1) (Reply)

Re : The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? / Frendship 4women Whatsup India / Is It Possible For A Guy Not To See Anygirl He Really Likes???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.