Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,042 members, 7,966,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:55 AM

"Please, How Do I Know She Still Love Me???"—a Young Man In Love To Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Please, How Do I Know She Still Love Me???"—a Young Man In Love To Nairalanders (806 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Please, How Do I Know She Still Love Me???"—a Young Man In Love To Nairalanders by MrRainBigxtorm(m): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2013
Any insult or abuse is allowed, accepted but won't be appreciated!!!.

so please and please "MATURED ADVICE!"

Folks, am a guy of 20+ and so is she! but there are months between and that keeps me ahead of her though it has never been a topic neither a problem to us(#TeamAgeDoesn'tmatter!!!).

I know this might be a problem to many but not to people like me, yes we ain't the same tribe which I later found out after the relationship was established, she is from northern part of Nigeria (Southern Kaduna) while I hail from tha east (Enugu State)but I thank God we are all Christians.

so after knowing her in Zaria (our school),a school which I believe to be an accident to both of us,but lemme just shorten the story to avoid what most of Nigerians hate "long write ups!!!".

I had to go back to east to register all my exams cus the school ain't offering what I wanna study, though with their name, one must believe they got it all packed up, and so they deceived many of us which I later said no and that's where my relationship started shaking!!! yes it all begin to collapse when I left despite my friends of whom I entrusted her to, they tried their best and I appreciated all their effort towards my love life, since last year crises that made me not to return back to north as of then, we haven't seen each other though we do communicate a lot.

so back at north now but ain't seeing each other due to different and distance location, I thought it won't be much problem so far I(we)didn't build the relationship based on sex but lately all her attitudes begin to change, she changes number so often and when I questions her about it all, she gives excuses of which some are convincing and some are not.

she founds out that am jealous in whatever I found interest on or loves and started uploading pics that might be compromising in the future on her Facebook but stops when I complains, I also found out that some of my school mates and friends are making moves on her and decided to make a move so fast before it's too late, I even wanted to hack all her means of communication but I can't cus even if I did,I won't be there to monitor all her movement and at the end of the day,I might end up as a big looser!!! though I can't afford to lose her despite our differences cus love is a thing of the heart not of who you are or where you came from....

Note:Her beauty is enough for one to love her to this extent(#Don'tWannaLoseHer)and like wise, not to be proud, am everything a lady might like in a man and that's if you believe.

so my big question now is "PLEASE, HOW DO I KNOW SHE STILL LOVE ME NAIRALANDERS"
Re: "Please, How Do I Know She Still Love Me???"—a Young Man In Love To Nairalanders by Enegod(m): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2013
undecided
Re: "Please, How Do I Know She Still Love Me???"—a Young Man In Love To Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 26, 2013
Nawao!
Have I lost my comprehending ability or is this OP a poor writer?
Re: "Please, How Do I Know She Still Love Me???"—a Young Man In Love To Nairalanders by crackhaus: 11:01am On Dec 26, 2013
Mr-RainBigxtorm:

Note:
Her beauty is enough for one to love her to this extent (#Don'tWannaLoseHer)and like wise, not to be proud, am everything a lady might like in a man and that's if you believe.

so my big question now is "PLEASE, HOW DO I KNOW SHE STILL LOVE ME NAIRALANDERS"
Clearly it's her 'beauty' that's making you go crazy like this, and since that's the case, you need to understand that there will always be dozens of women out there who are more beautiful, with fuller bosoms, and bigger as.ses, who are willing to go all out for you...

Move on!
Re: "Please, How Do I Know She Still Love Me???"—a Young Man In Love To Nairalanders by eluquenson(m): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2013
You are both young in the race, beauty is just a deception, what u really need is not in her.
Why don't you forget abt her bt the beauty kept coming to your vision.
Pele o
Re: "Please, How Do I Know She Still Love Me???"—a Young Man In Love To Nairalanders by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
Oyinbo koro so yoruba kagbo
Re: "Please, How Do I Know She Still Love Me???"—a Young Man In Love To Nairalanders by MrRainBigxtorm(m): 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lolaabokoku: Oyinbo koro so yoruba kagbo

please... can't code you... what. do you mean?
Re: "Please, How Do I Know She Still Love Me???"—a Young Man In Love To Nairalanders by MrRainBigxtorm(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
Vessi: Nawao!
Have I lost my comprehending ability or is this OP a poor writer?

weed!!! bro please Bleep off or fade away sharpaly!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria In This Picture, Unconditional Love ? / Words From A Caring Father To His Son About Marriage / Why Is Looks So Important To Every Society?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.