Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,972 members, 7,873,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas (2637 Views)

Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go / Ghanaian Girl Commits Sucide Over Boyfriend And Sextape Leaked Online [photos] / I Have No Boyfriend And Am Not Looking For One Either - Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by Andyblaze: 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mzsolex: editedthought as much, U're welkom. shocked

come u no get respect ba angry angry

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by 2shade(m): 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
Pls who is the goat and who is the nairalander.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by onyekachee(f): 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
Always creating annoying threads mtcheeeeeeeee
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by skyscraperTM(m): 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
R'etarded i'diot, money-hungry, madness.com, mumumugu, Andyblaze, Mr.olodo, born2f'uck, MissYuzedo, Skyscraper.

Mehn, we don plenty for Nairaland. Andy, I dey suggest make we create association for crazy controversial Nairalanders. What do ya think?!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by skyscraperTM(m): 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
homesteady: The clowns on NL have gotten a new member! Miss Yuzedo
Why are you jealousing us. Feel free to join, the form is Free of Charge. [F.O.C]
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by Andyblaze: 12:04am On Dec 27, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
R'etarded i'diot, money-hungry, madness.com, mumumugu, Andyblaze, Mr.olodo, born2f'uck, MissYuzedo, Skyscraper.

Mehn, we don plenty for Nairaland. Andy, I dey suggest make we create association for crazy controversial Nairalanders. What do ya think?!

I follow dey craze? angry angry

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by flolancracker: 1:26am On Dec 27, 2013
Why is stupidity being celebrated here?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by skyscraperTM(m): 4:51am On Dec 28, 2013
flolancracker: Why is stupidity being celebrated here?
Because you're s'tupid

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by skyscraperTM(m): 4:51am On Dec 28, 2013
Andyblaze:

gringringrin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by skyscraperTM(m): 8:52am On Dec 28, 2013
Andyblaze:

It's not called being crazy, It's called being controversial.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's Boyfriend And His Goat Celebrating Christmas by Andyblaze: 9:20am On Dec 28, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
It's not called being crazy, It's called being controversial.

olodoism angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Left D’banj Because He Is A Womanizer - Ex Girlfriend (pictured) / Robbers Kill Brig. Gen Dominic Oneya's Daughter In Delta State (pictures) / What Is Wrong With This Omotola Jalade Ekehinde's Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.