Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,337 members, 7,907,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:35 PM

Oceanic Test On 31st In Enugu - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Test On 31st In Enugu (1099 Views)

Oceanic Bank 9th Sept. Test Date / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Test On 31st In Enugu by DESHIE(m): 9:48am On Aug 04, 2008
house has anyone any information on the test in Enugu?When will they call 4 interview?How long doe it take oceanic b4 they call after test?House pls i need this info
Re: Oceanic Test On 31st In Enugu by monsho(m): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2008
@poster

How many people did you inform about the TEST?

You guys should learn how to respect the members of this reputable forum!
It's only a selfish dude like that's capable of giving positive response to your
curiosity; as for me, may you never change!

Best of luck.
Re: Oceanic Test On 31st In Enugu by Belbicken: 11:44am On Aug 04, 2008
wise (naughty) people of the east. why can't you learn from your west conterpart in the house who are ready to share any job info to fellow house mate. your own is after you have gone to write the test you now remember the is a forum to ask question. igbo with yeye sense,ope you make out of the test .useless question.
Re: Oceanic Test On 31st In Enugu by judiimoore: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2008
well, it is quite disappointing that some members has resorted to abusing some tribes because of this work issue. Like the member has much interest abusing the igbos, my question to u is
1. How sure are u that the person that has that post is from Igbo?
2. The person just throw a question to the house and does not mean u should provide answers to them.
3. My advice to u Belbicken is that u take things ease because this forum is not a plattform for tribal fight.
If u didn't get one info,just hope that u get the other one. whoever is too economical with relevant information neede in this site is just wating his/her time because the universe is too big.
Re: Oceanic Test On 31st In Enugu by DESHIE(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2008
I tot u guys re serious people.i got a txt msge from oceanic inviting me 4 a test in enugu.i stay in lagos.i had 2 rally round 4 money.i got the msge on wednesday 2 go to enugu 4 d test on thursday,if u were in my shoe,what will u have done?pls be very matured & stop insulting pple.you guys dont have manners at all.by their fruit ye shall know them.maybe thats how u guys re brought up.no be una fault.
Re: Oceanic Test On 31st In Enugu by tipsydude(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2008
@ DESHIE

I tot u guys re serious people.i got a txt msge from oceanic inviting me 4 a test in enugu.i stay in lagos.i had 2 rally round 4 money.i got the msge on wednesday 2 go to enugu 4 d test on thursday,if u were in my shoe,what will u have done?please be very matured & stop insulting people.you guys don't have manners at all.by their fruit ye shall know them.maybe thats how u guys re brought up.no be una fault.

the seriousness of members of this forum is not for you to demean or impugn because u should have stated your case clearly inorder 2 avoid attacks. but anyways as far as am concerned u deserve an answer so anyone who has d info u need shuld either give it or bone it.

@ Belbicken

wise (naughty) people of the east. why can't you learn from your west conterpart in the house who are ready to share any job info to fellow house mate. your own is after you have gone to write the test you now remember the is a forumĀ  to ask question. igbo with yeye sense,ope you make out of the test .useless question.

prejudice is for shallow minds. so all those who wrote d test in enugu must be ibos, right? even if they are, is anyone under any obligation to inform u about any test? people who put up useful info here for d benefit of others do it of their own free will and not under compulsion. so do not take out your frustration on someone who failed to drop info because he aint responsible 4 your not being employed presently. we all shuld learn how 2 respect other peoples views, orientation and opinions. i hope u get d message because i aint got beef with u but wit your attack on a tribe. that is plain tribalism.

no long thing.
Re: Oceanic Test On 31st In Enugu by DESHIE(m): 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2008
i still maitain that u guys re ill mannered,who told u am not employed?who told u am frustrated? iam not here to take up any querel with any one.pls today is my last time to be a member of this insultive forum.i cant imagine you guys just saying all sort of nonsense,Who told u am ibo? U must completely eraze that tribal sentiment in u or u will not go far.I dont think the purpose of this forum is not for these kind of trash.pls be matured and dont be insultive.Not everyone is desperate 4 job,we sometimes contribute not becouse we need info from u but 4 d sake of it.be warned!!!!!
Re: Oceanic Test On 31st In Enugu by monsho(m): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2008
@poster

"who told u am not employed?who told u am frustrated?",

Then, how come you found it difficult to raise the meagre sum that can take you to ENUGU from LAGOS
with ease?

To be a good liar, you must have a very sharp brain to cover up wharever loop-holes that arouse!

I mean no harm.
Re: Oceanic Test On 31st In Enugu by Tayonaira1: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2008
u igbo guys are too sentimental, it seems becklicken was rite
Re: Oceanic Test On 31st In Enugu by dmz(m): 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2008
forum to belbicken: are u there? think its funny that u hv gone mute.
whts up wit ur igbo beef?
Re: Oceanic Test On 31st In Enugu by dadonG(m): 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2008
@BELBINKIN, The third respoundent on this topic is the most useless person i have ever seen in this froum. how they you abuse the igbo tribe. what do the igbos have to do oceanic bank text. are they the owners of the bank . never you ever say such thing again in this froum.infact your father--------------there.
Re: Oceanic Test On 31st In Enugu by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2008
[b]
Belbicken:

wise (naughty) people of the east. why can't you learn from your west conterpart in the house who are ready to share any job info to fellow house mate. your own is after you have gone to write the test you now remember the is a forum to ask question. igbo with yeye sense,ope you make out of the test .useless question.

Who be this monkey? so your stupidity didn't tell you that all kinds of tribes work in the east even foreigners like you from Malawi. i guess you are unemployed because you lack common sense in abundance. See how you just attacked the easterners. are you sure you went to the university? which school? You better stop parading around with fake/forged certificate becaues it will do you no good. You still have enough time to go back to university and be learned even though you might common out with Pass but just try it, who knows, you may come out being better.

But wait a minute, are you sure you a nigerian? how old are you that you are so stupid and naughty?huh?

naughty people of the east? let amadi oha agbapu gi isi there.

the young fellow is not even from the east and you abusing yourself.

ok, I understand, Please Don't be frustrated that the handsome ibo guy didn't get to marry you again after all your effort to force him to marry you. LOSER.

You better go learn how to talk wisely in the public. Meen of nowdays don't associate with mumu anymore.[/b]
Re: Oceanic Test On 31st In Enugu by iacbwa(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2008
These people (Belbicken and other westerners) with thier fuss about tribe. Ypu know you are more tribalistic than any other in the nation.

YEYE FOWLS

(1) (Reply)

Bat Called / Insourcing Interview / Marketer Needed At Vgc Waters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.