Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,943 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5432 Views)

My BF Just Broke Up With Me. / Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 4 Years But She Never Offended Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by mayorall(m): 7:02am On Dec 27, 2013
2s£xy:
ThanK God you now know... And never repeat it in the future.

Thanks boss, I won't . How business.
Re: . by imsuboi(m): 7:41am On Dec 27, 2013
Imanuelle:

did you talk about her attitude? did you give her another chance?

not everyone deserves a second chance.. Definitely not naija girls anyway! undecided
Re: . by Licensed2Kill(m): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2013
Buh lyk seriously dude? U cld have done alot beta by keepin all ds to ursef. . . .some words are just beta left unsaid. . . . .sometimes in a relationship u gotta breakup to makeup. Now wt ds ur public outburst you've probably closed all doors to any chance of you guys makin up again.
Note To Self> look at me now givin some relationship advice and shiit.
Re: . by mayorall(m): 8:06am On Dec 27, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:
Buh lyk seriously dude? U cld have done alot beta by keepin all ds to ursef. . . .some words are just beta left unsaid. . . . .sometimes in a relationship u gotta breakup to makeup. Now wt ds ur public outburst you've probably closed all doors to any chance of you guys makin up again.
Note To Self> look at me now givin some relationship advice and shiit.

If I don't boss I will beg, I know myself, I love this girl so much. Its better i end the relationship before I go too deep. Just too arrogant, I don't know why I lost my respect, I respect this girl in every ways. I have become fool in love. I have been feeling cool since yesterday, guess I am better off single at this early stage of my life.
Re: . by mayorall(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2013
Every ladies on naira land need to read this.

https://www.nairaland.com/1568246/humility-lost-female-art#20446044
Re: . by youngPRO(m): 8:19am On Dec 27, 2013
Mayorall, is it the gal u met on 2go? The one u guys were friends for some couple of months before actually dating? Nawa o. 2go love never last
Re: . by mayorall(m): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2013
youngPRO: Mayorall, is it the gal u met on 2go? The one u guys were friends for some couple of months before actually dating? Nawa o. 2go love never last

We tried , at least we spent 1 year and a month together.
Re: . by Licensed2Kill(m): 8:26am On Dec 27, 2013
I shld be d last man givin out relationship advice and shiit cuz i suck big time at it.
Seniorman maybe you don go make the mistake of thinkin and lettin her know that she's too good for you and dats why she's defo feelin herself. Dont get me wrong, a gal deserved to be treated lyk she's the only gal in d world by her man.
I guess its all gud takin som time off to reflect on things. Just follow ur heart and make sure you bring ur brain along. I hope it all works out for the best.
Re: . by mayorall(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:
I shld be d last man givin out relationship advice and shiit cuz i suck big time at it.
Seniorman maybe you don go make the mistake of thinkin and lettin her know that she's too good for you and dats why she's defo feelin herself. Dont get me wrong, a gal deserved to be treated lyk she's the only gal in d world by her man.
I guess its all gud takin som time off to reflect on things. Just follow ur heart and make sure you bring ur brain along. I hope it all works out for the best.

That's exactly what happened, I over did it. I didnt know its what will get into her head.
Re: . by EejaNla01(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2013
I was once like dz I became fool in love,begged nd overated em,buh now have leant how to make em smile and frown,happy and sad @ d same time and act as though I'm very important though not arrogant.
Re: . by Energito: 8:58am On Dec 27, 2013
mayorall:

Lols . Just don't wanna become a player. Will try as much to forget about her.
bros plz tell us what she did to u

1 Like

Re: . by Thelweezy(f): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2013
Energito: bros plz tell us what she did to u

RIP mayor ur completely dead n my lyf ** jeez cnt blv hv bn dating a kid all dx wyl *u berra grow up
Re: . by Thelweezy(f): 9:08am On Dec 27, 2013
mayorall:

We tried , at least we spent 1 year and a month together.

im rly luvin dx.......... go on nd display ur stupidity
Re: . by onome: 9:09am On Dec 27, 2013
u dnt av biz wit ha nau u av broken up wit ha
Re: . by mayorall(m): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2013
onome: u dnt av biz wit ha nau u av broken up wit ha

Sure.
Re: . by mayorall(m): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2013
Eeja Nla01: I was once like dz I became fool in love,begged nd overated em,buh now have leant how to make em smile and frown,happy and sad @ d same time and act as though I'm very important though not arrogant.

I go pm you to learn but hope its not weed cos your username speaks alot.
Re: . by Licensed2Kill(m): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2013
mayorall:

That's exactly what happened, I over did it. I didnt know its what will get into her head.
dats y its called luv bruh. . .doin silly stuffs u wldnt have done under normal circumstances.
On d +side, u dnt have to regret it...jst thinkin of it as a lesson dat'll get u prepared for ur future endeavours.
Re: . by Licensed2Kill(m): 9:27am On Dec 27, 2013
Thelweezy:

RIP mayor ur completely dead n my lyf ** jeez cnt blv hv bn dating a kid all dx wyl *u berra grow up
guess mayor myt be ryt afta all. . . . No more evidence needed.

2 Likes

Re: . by EejaNla01(m): 9:32am On Dec 27, 2013
mayorall:

I go pm you to learn but hope its not weed cos your username speaks alot.
grin bro,honestly I don't smoke nor drink,I learn sm tips from guru here to,just relate with them normally like u can really do without them,don't be scared to say,correct smtnz,either they stay or leave you won't be a big deal to you.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2013
mayorall:

If I don't boss I will beg, I know myself, I love this girl so much. Its better i end the relationship before I go too deep. Just too arrogant, I don't know why I lost my respect, I respect this girl in every ways. I have become fool in love. I have been feeling cool since yesterday, guess I am better off single at this early stage of my life.
lmao @"I have been feeling cool since yesterday", like a superman? But criously I dig you bro, guess u don't wanna be playing the mumuish boy again. #braveheart
Re: . by mayorall(m): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2013
Eeja Nla01: grin bro,honestly I don't smoke nor drink,I learn sm tips from guru here to,just relate with them normally like u can really do without them,don't be scared to say,correct smtnz,either they stay or leave you won't be a big deal to you.

Thanks boss.
Re: . by mayorall(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2013
Mzsolex: lmao @"I have been feeling cool since yesterday", like a superman? But criously I dig you bro, guess u don't wanna be playing the mumuish boy again. #braveheart

Walahi oti sumi, I tried enough. Just remembered it takes a lion heart to have a lion share.
Re: . by fame12k(m): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2013
Imanuelle:

After all the containers you imported from China to make her happy.

did you talk about her attitude? did you give her another chance?

cant stop LOL to d 1st sentence, all is well bro.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 27, 2013
Thelweezy:

another 'maureen5' on the lose. U're having a crush on him? Cuz I bet it wasn't U he was talking 'bout. except ofcourse this is a joke.
Re: . by mayorall(m): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2013
Mzsolex: another 'maureen5' on the lose. U're having a crush on him? Cuz I bet it wasn't U he was talking 'bout. except ofcourse this is a joke.

Meaning I dont need evidence to show I am saying the truth.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 27, 2013
Biko, this isn't cool
It's "ungentlemanly"
U dnt av to tell d whole world u just broke up with ur gf
I knw it's none of my business
Call me a busy body if u want but I'll tell u what I feel abt ds whole ish
D drama hereon isn't worth it
Get a hold on urself and move on with ur life
Sh.I.t happens all d time
Throw 'em deuces up nd move on to something better
#o need gbogbo eleyi mehn

2 Likes

Re: . by mayorall(m): 10:05am On Dec 27, 2013
zeemoore: Biko, this isn't cool
It's "ungentlemanly"
U dnt av to tell d whole world u just broke up with ur gf
I knw it's none of my business
Call me a busy body if u want but I'll tell u what I feel abt ds whole ish
D drama hereon isn't worth it
Get a hold on urself and move on with ur life
Sh.I.t happens all d time
Throw 'em deuces up nd move on to something better
#o need gbogbo eleyi mehn

Waseere omo aye. Wa gbayigrin . She still has this you love me you cant leave me mentality.
Re: . by lymelyte(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2013
Re: . by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 10:26am On Dec 27, 2013
lwkmd...emmmm...who knows dey myt stil settle...lol...
Re: . by adezjamz(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2013
May God give u d fortitude 2 bear d irreparable still-repairable loss cool

1 Like

Re: . by yemi2plus(m): 11:01am On Dec 27, 2013
2go love ke? God forbid bad thing oh. I almost lost my dicck because of one yeye 2go girl. I for share the link with you oh, but mod don hide the thread for security reasons.
Re: . by yemi2plus(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2013
Thelweezy:

Boss, is this the girl? If yes, I want her phone number. I meant be able to mend her broken heart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

+18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] / Will You Hack Your Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Facebook Account If You Can? / Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.