Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,598 members, 7,914,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:13 AM

Iaes( Institute For Advanced E Studies)scholarship!,i Was Invited,anyone Else? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Iaes( Institute For Advanced E Studies)scholarship!,i Was Invited,anyone Else? (1207 Views)

How I Was Assaulted By My Lebanese Boss Yesterday Morning / ‘I Was 18 When I Started Driving A Truck’ – Female Driver (photo) / Nifor (nigerian Institute For Oil Palm Research) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iaes( Institute For Advanced E Studies)scholarship!,i Was Invited,anyone Else? by RolandPet(m): 10:30am On Aug 04, 2008
Please nairalanders! i registered for institute for advance e studies scholarship and was
invited for an Exam. at main auditorium university of lagos on 9th august.

Please does anyway know about this so called scholarship?is it really a scholarship or similar to what NIIT are offering? ,what i my going to expect from the exam?

Please someone should get back to me asap.

Roland.
Re: Iaes( Institute For Advanced E Studies)scholarship!,i Was Invited,anyone Else? by ramonacee(f): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2008
same with me too, hope theres isnt like niit. undecided
Re: Iaes( Institute For Advanced E Studies)scholarship!,i Was Invited,anyone Else? by saintbajar(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2008
yeah i also have an invitation on this same scholarship.unilag.9:30 hope to see you all there?
Re: Iaes( Institute For Advanced E Studies)scholarship!,i Was Invited,anyone Else? by stullah: 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2008
aw com every1 is by 9:30am & mine is 2pm?anyway,wat do we prepare 4?tanks
Re: Iaes( Institute For Advanced E Studies)scholarship!,i Was Invited,anyone Else? by saintbajar(m): 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2008
community is there any document to bring to the text undecided
Re: Iaes( Institute For Advanced E Studies)scholarship!,i Was Invited,anyone Else? by smslive2: 10:19am On Aug 07, 2008
@Stullah, Mine is also 2pm, To all Nairalanders, i think what we should be concerned about for not is the test format so that we can prepare for the test, If you have the test format, please get intouch link2moyo@yahoo.com. Rewards awaits you
Re: Iaes( Institute For Advanced E Studies)scholarship!,i Was Invited,anyone Else? by eoelachi: 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2008
I was also invited too.i think it should be like the normal aptitude test.The integerity of the organiser id what i dont know,but all the same,let us give it a trial.Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Most Common Hr Technology In Nigeria / Some Good Resume Objectives Tips / OBIORA OBIANODO: Son Of The Billionaire Offer 100 Job Opening To Lagos Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.