Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:00 PM

Instant Access To Over 50 International & About 200 Local Sources Of Funds - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Instant Access To Over 50 International & About 200 Local Sources Of Funds (603 Views)

##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 / Get Over 50 Millions Gsm Phone Number Databases In Nigeria. / I Need Contacts For Sources Of Charcoal Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instant Access To Over 50 International & About 200 Local Sources Of Funds by speedyo: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2008
Discover How and where the Dangotes,the Ibrus, the Leo Stans,How companies like Zinox, Diamond Bank, Mouka Foam,etc raised funds to finance there businesses.

Over 50 international sources

About 700 local sources

All in this one e-book

HOT INFORMATION

THE BIG BOYS WILL RATHER WANT TO REMAIN SECRET.

Dear Friend,

Looking for funds especially to start your business can be very frustrating when you don’t know exactly where to go.

So many business Ideas that would have changed the world and brought billions to its owners have been buried because the owner has no fund to inject into the business.
Approaching a commercial bank for loan to start your business is always a hectic process that often yields no result especially when you don’t have collateral to back up your loan application.
If your business is a totally new one then your chances of securing a loan from the commercial banks is even made slimmer.

MY EXPERIENCE

I lost quite a number of my business Ideas to other people simply because I didn’t know where to get funds to give them life. Sometime in 2001, I designed a very unique game that I sent to a friend to help me programme into a computer game. My friend in question disappeared the next month to USA.

I made every attempt to reach him but couldn’t, when I finally did 2 years later, I discovered that the young man found an investor in USA, who invested in the game and he is making good money from it in USA.
If I had the funds then, if I knew where to get funds then, I wouldn’t have taken it to him in the first place. I was dying of frustration, many of my business ideas were abandoned in my book shelve with no finance to give them a push. Until I discovered the information contained in this E-book.
Why Seat and Allow Your Ideas or Your Business to suffer. You too can get all the funds you need to start or expand that business through the information contained in this e-book.

WHAT MANY DON'T KNOW

Millions of Naira and dollars are being given out yearly by multilateral agencies, foreign donors and investors, multinational, government agencies etc.

At its 246th meeting held on Dec 21st 1999 the bankers committee of Nigeria approved the Small and Medium Equity Investment Scheme an initiative that will ensures that Banks set aside 10% of there profit after tax for investment and promotion of small and medium enterprises. Sadly since the inception of the scheme only N8.96 billion set aside out of N30.99b set aside has been disbursed to various Small and Medium Enterprises.

There are so many sources of International funding for Micro enterprises; all are exposed in this book.

Discover How and where the Dangotes, the Ibrus, theLeo Stans, How companies like Zinox, Diamond Bank, Mouka Foam, etc raised funds to finance therebusinesses.

Is your business located in Nigeria? Are you looking for funds to finance your business? Look no further all the information you need is in this e-book.

* Do you know that the United States Government through ADF is supporting micro-enterprises in Nigeria?
* Do you know you can get between Euro 50,000 and Euro 2million from Oikocredit loan?
* Do you know that over N100 billion is available for lending to small and medium enterprises in 2008 alone?
* Do you know that some Federal Government institutions and NGOs’ are currently lending funds to interested Entrepreneurs?

This e-book has a compilation of over 50 international organizations, Investors and Multilateral agencies, over 700 sources of funding locally with their contacts.

Some of the Agencies can give up to $500,000 or more in loans, grant or equity investment.

It doesn't matter how old you are, What you are planning to do or what your education level is. The contents of this Book can Change your life for ever.
The most amazing thing is that 70% of the local and international funding sources available in this e-book need little or no collateral to access the credit facilities.

HOW MUCH IS THIS E-BOOK

This e-book cost only NGN7,500, did I here you scream, this is nothing compared to what you are going to gain from this e-book. You are going to discover over 50 international organization, Investors and Multilateral agencies, over 700 sources of funding locally with their contacts. So NGN7,500 is just a token.

AMAZING DISCOUNT!!!

Because you took the pains to read through this letter, I am offering you this amazing discount .You can have this hot e-book for just NGN3,500 if you order this e-book before 5 pm August 15th .

In addition,We will send absolutely free of charge to you a copy of

"How to write a business plan that can generate funding"

Plus a hot "Business Plan Writing Template".

So What are you waiting for?
Hurry Grab this e-book now! simply visit www.businessfinancing or call 07086550076

(1) (Reply)

Open, Fund And Cash Your Paypal Account In Nigeria / Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Gone Crazy With Her Offer. / Live In Enugu, Imo, Ph, Yenagoa, Benin City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.