Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,517 members, 7,971,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:19 PM

You Need Kindle ! To Make Money Online. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / You Need Kindle ! To Make Money Online. (396 Views)

Holiday Tablet Sales.Samsung.Kindle.ZTE. Free Delivery. 3G(sim) Tab From N17,500 / Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet Pc For Sale. / I Need The Amazon Kindle 3g Ebook Reader. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need Kindle ! To Make Money Online. by shiyan01(m): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
This post is written for writers (normal writers and e-book writers) , publishers and laymen who are interested in "making money online" with their books, or even,articles (cause thats what most so called e-books are).
Back in the days,writing a book and selling it was really a stressful thing,but nowadays,technology has made things easier with the connection of people to other people and information through the internet.In this modern day,you can write a book and publish it on the internet without leaving your house and you will still make your money,what i'm here to do exactly is to teach you how.
Many have written books and published it in the internet by sending to the e-mails of those who sent to them,but this is not professional enough.Since most buyers have to pay directly to the bank,their sales are limited to nigeria and those that have time to go to the bank,but,there are other methods of writing a book and putting it online where millions of people get to see it both in nigeria and abroad ,therefore you get millions of people seeing your books and purchasing them from anywhere in the world and you still get your money and probably popularity,thats why i'm introducing you to kindle.
KINDLE is the largest retailer of ebooks in the world,it is owned by amazon and the program's full name is 'Kindle Direct Publishing'.It has millions of subscribers purchasing books from different countries everyday,and paying for them online.You don't have to write a book of 1 million pages before you publish on kindle,you don't even have to be a professional writer ,you can publish even a 10 page article as an ebook on kindle and still make tons of money depending on how you market it.This is a serious business,as it is one of the easiest ways of making money online.I wouldn't advise you to do online surveys or PTR emails cause they are a waste of time,i would advice you to do something really productive with your time,and this is an example of something productive.Publishing on Kindle is something that can be done leisurely,when you have the time,or as a professional thing,its easy to do and can be done anyhow you want it.
I have taken my time and pain to compile an ebook containing what you need to be successful as a Kindle publisher and even an ebook writer in general,now don't back out,this is not a scam,but the real thing.I'm not just trying to make money and make myself smile to the bank everyday,I'm trying to help people.My book doesn't just help those people who don't know much about ebooks and the internet,it is useful to already established writers.The book is just N2500,don't throw this chance away,it might not be easy to come by again.
Pay your fee into GTB acct no: 0140711375
Account name : Adesiyan Oluwasegunfunmi
I tell you,you need this,don't throw this chance away because of so called scammers and internet fraudsters,you won't regret it.
The fee is just N2500 ,once you've payed into the acct no above,send a text to '08107714797' containing your name,e-mail address and the teller number you used to pay.The ebook would be delivered into your email in PDF format within 24hrs,you can also specify in this book if you don't want PDF,the book would then be sent in normal doc format.(NOTE:for full copyright over this book and complete right to re-sell it,the price is N4000,pay N4000 into the acct below and get full copyright to sell this book again in your own name without violating the law,its chicken change and it can get you much more money,so don't fell stingy,pay N4000 instead of becoming a pirate) .Feel free to call me on '08107714797' for any enquiries and also,feel free to pay through wire transfer,others forms of payment are not allowed.
For those that know a little about publishing on kindle,my book contains all you need to know about KDP select and how to use Kindle cover creator (to create cover for your ebook) explicitly illustrated,so that you ca know you are not wasting your money.Thank you very much (i also included somethings you might need to know before you start writing,i tell you,its much for that catch)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Anybody Know How To Buy Direct From Ebay. / Playstation 4...... 130k / Get A Wired/wireless Intercom In Your Office,business Or Home From 35k/55k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.