Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,340 members, 7,910,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:59 PM

Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth (57435 Views)

Confessions Of An Economic Hitman: Why Nigeria May Not Develop With Gej! / Special Report: Confessions Of A (ghanaian) Gold Scammer / Nigerian Youth Should Learn Money Making From (dangote) Worlds Richest Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by naijanoni(m): 7:24am On Dec 28, 2013
Jigga_man101:

I asked y'all to name your achievement and we will name ours.

Typical of Nigerians= cheats, and always trying to 419 others
Nigga are u blind or what ??.
Our achievements has been listed almost on all pages on dis thread.But i havent seen 1 single ghanaian achievement
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 7:27am On Dec 28, 2013
naija noni:
Nigga are u blind or what ??.
Our achievements has been listed almost on all pages on dis thread.But i havent seen 1 single ghanaian achievement

I haven't seen sh*t, name them
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by naijanoni(m): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2013
Jigga_man101:

I haven't seen sh*t, name them
I believe u are not blind.
My compatroits adamscuti,danielonyisi,e.t.c have been posting some of our achievements.
Go back to page 10 and start reading again.
Make sure u Wear ur glasses this time.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by naijanoni(m): 7:42am On Dec 28, 2013
Ghana is currently the 3rd most corrupt country in d world.
And y'all got d guts accuse nigeria of corruption ?
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 7:42am On Dec 28, 2013
naija noni:
I believe u are not blind.
My compatroits adamscuti,danielonyisi,e.t.c have been posting some of our achievements.
Go back to page 10 and start reading again.
Make sure u Wear ur glasses this time.

Those spam bots, I don't have time to read their rambles. I can only read the first line because they are boring. Why don't u name your achievements and I will name Ghana's. You can't 419 me mr nigerian
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 7:47am On Dec 28, 2013
naija noni: Ghana is currently the 3rd most corrupt country in d world.
And y'all got d guts accuse nigeria of corruption ?

Top ten countries in corruption I see Nigeria at number 8 and no Ghana. Freaking liar

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2013/07/14/most-corrupt-countries/2512785/

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-most-corrupt-countries-in-the-world-2013-12

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Those spam bots, I don't have time to read their rambles. I can only read the first line because they are boring. Why don't u name your achievements and I will name Ghana's. You can't 419 me mr nigerian
ITS NOW CLEAR TO ME THAT YOU ARE SO SHY TO NAME YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS AS A COUNTRY. WHAT YOU ONLY THINK OF IS TO CRITICISE
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2013
danielonyisi: ITS NOW CLEAR TO ME THAT YOU ARE SO SHY TO NAME YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS AS A COUNTRY. WHAT YOU ONLY THINK OF IS TO CRITICISE

Name yours and stop making noise and I will name ours.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by boron10(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2013
Ghana is smaller than Nigeria but it has more slums than Nigeria.
80% of accra residents live in slum
http://news.peacefmonline.com/pages/news/201304/162195.php?storyid=100&

Accra, the capital of embarrassment. Not even electricity can deslum the slum grin grin
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2013
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Name yours and stop making noise and I will name ours.
I HAVE BEEN NAMING MINE SINCE, START READING FROM PAGE10, THEN COME BACK TO REPLY ME
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2013
danielonyisi: GAAYNA IS 3RD MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY.THIS IS FROM YOUR COUNTRIES WEBSITE

Those are from npp and NDC political groups. I bet if it was something positive you will be screaming that it is a Ghanaian website. Did you at least glance at the story. Damn Nigerians are so stupid.

At least provide two sources that proves that Ghana is 3rd most corrupt nation. You see why we don't respect y'all and don't take y'all serious. You guys are as corrupt as your leaders. Idiots

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2013
danielonyisi: I HAVE BEEN NAMING MINE SINCE, START READING FROM PAGE10, THEN COME BACK TO REPLY ME

Name them one more time because I didn't see sh?t

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Those are from npp and NDC political groups. I bet if it was something positive you will be screaming that it is a Ghanaian website. Did you at least glance at the story. Damn Nigerians are so stupid.

At least provide two sources that proves that Ghana is 3rd most corrupt nation. You see why we don't respect y'all and don't take y'all serious. You guys are as corrupt as your leaders. Idiots
WHAT OF THIS. GAAYNA IS 3RD MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 8:32am On Dec 28, 2013
danielonyisi: WHAT OF THIS. GAAYNA IS 3RD MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY

As you can see it is the same story from that last article. You can't be this stupid, providing the same identical article from different website does not make it a different source. It also beefing political groups npp and NDC and their media spreading those rumors.
Go through this and see where Ghana is rank and where Nigeria is ranked.
http://www.transparency.org/cpi2013/results

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2013
LET ME EVEN ASK, HOW MANY SATELLITE DO GAAAYNA HAVE?
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by TheGeneral1(m): 8:34am On Dec 28, 2013
I was amazed yesterday to see a lot of Nigerians in Accra. They are gradually taking over Accra. If u don't like us, don't come.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by otumfour(m): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2013
PetroDolla2:

Living healthy indeed! it is only in nigeria that a portruding stomach is seen as a sign of good health grin grin grin
When asked, the help explained that the pregnancy was six months old. Her employer said she didn’t know she was pregnant as she is a very slim girl and she thought that the small protruding tummy was just an evidence of good living with her. https://www.nairaland.com/1569847/househelp-forcefully-delivers-6-month-old-baby grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
This is classic, petrodollars no go kill person, hahahahahahaha =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=))

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by boron10(m): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2013
Jigga_man101:

As you can see it is the same story from that last article. You can't be this stupid, providing the same identical article from different website does not make it a different source. It also beefing political groups npp and NDC and their media spreading those rumors.

Accra, the capital of embarrassment. Not even electricity can deslum the slum grin grin

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by boron10(m): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin
This is classic, petrodollars no go kill person, hahahahahahaha =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=))
Dry

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 8:37am On Dec 28, 2013
boron10:

Why do guys keep spreading dumb rumors. There is no way in hell that hellhole like Nigeria can be compared to Ghana.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2013
The General: I was amazed yesterday to see a lot of Nigerians in Accra. They are gradually taking over Accra. If u don't like us, don't come.
YOU ARE HAPPY SEEING NIGERIANS IN YOUR COUNTRY.TELL ME ONE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WHERE YOU WONT FIND A NIGERIAN EVEN TOGO,CHAD,NIGER. SEEING NIGERIANS IN YOUR COUNTRY DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT OUR ECONOMY IS THE BIGGEST IN AFRICA. BESIDES THAT THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF GAAYNAAIAN HERE IN NIGERIA. THOUGH WE DONT FEEL THEIR PRESENCE. BUT YOU ALL IN GAAYNAA CAN FEEL ANY FORIEGNER PRESENCE COS YOUR POPULATION IS SO TINY
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2013
boron10:

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by boron10(m): 8:44am On Dec 28, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Why do guys keep spreading dumb rumors. There is no way in hell that hellhole like Nigeria can be compared to Ghana.
grin grin grin grin grin
Keep saying what would make you feel happy. grin grin grin grin

80% of residents of accra the capital of your shithole live in slum. I also read the same article on Ghana web, if you need the link, I won't hesitate to post it here.

I know for sure, there is no way 50% of abuja residents would be living in slum, same goes for lagos, calabar, uyo, kano, Benin, owerri and Asaba. Go knock yourself out. You may want to google these cities to prove me wrong.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 8:45am On Dec 28, 2013
danielonyisi: LET ME EVEN ASK, HOW MANY SATELLITE DO GAAAYNA HAVE?
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 8:54am On Dec 28, 2013
boron10:
grin grin grin grin grin

80% of residents of accra the capital of your shithole live in slum. I also read the same article on Ghana web, if you need the link, I won't hesitate to post it here.

I know for sure, there is no way 50% of abuja residents would be living in slum, same goes for lagos, calabar, uyo, kano, Benin, owerri and Asaba. Go knock yourself out. You may want to google these cities to prove me wrong.

Provide other article other than one from Ghanaian websites.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 8:58am On Dec 28, 2013
boron10:
grin grin grin grin grin

Isn't lagos a slum. Don't act like we don't know Nigeria. Lagos mega city of slums.

http://m.irinnews.org/report/60811/nigeria-lagos-the-mega-city-of-slums

http://www.theguardian.com/pictures/image/0,8543,-10105140983,00.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2209520/The-world-Nigerias-floating-slums-Heartbreaking-photos-reveal-struggle-villagers-forced-live-shacks-water.html

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/old/index.php/city-news/57735-as-slums-spread-in-abuja

http://weeklytrust.com.ng/index.php/around-about/12973-abuja-s-slum-where-houses-are-built-on-pit-toilets

Need more I have more

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by otumfour(m): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2013
grin grin
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 9:03am On Dec 28, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Isn't lagos a slum. Don't act like we don't know Nigeria. Lagos mega city of slums.

http://m.irinnews.org/report/60811/nigeria-lagos-the-mega-city-of-slums

http://www.theguardian.com/pictures/image/0,8543,-10105140983,00.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2209520/The-world-Nigerias-floating-slums-Heartbreaking-photos-reveal-struggle-villagers-forced-live-shacks-water.html
YOU CANT COMPARE LAGOS TO THE WHOLE OF GAAYNAA. LAGOS POPULATION IS THE SAME AS GAAYNA.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by otumfour(m): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2013
grin grin grin

1 thing these Nigerians α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ failing to see is, Ghanaians know dem pass any other country in this world, as a result, we will keep putting 'em in their place, try yo shyt in some other African country cuz Ghana ain't having yo shyt......true, there α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ some fine Nigerians out there, but the many, as seen on this thread α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ the reasons naija is suffering.

The sad thing is, most Nigerians think it's God that will change their country and α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ waiting on him , like some Holy Ghost ish go come change their government or something.

what Ghana has going on for it in its political level, wasn't done by the Holy Ghost but by the fighting spirits of its citizens, we refuse to be told A is B, when we all know A is A......today, I'am proud to say, the company handling our power sector is the best, in terms of customer service......tho' we don't experience frequent power cuts, 1's in a while u get a transformer acting funny, and u call them within 20minutes ur sorted...... If this ain't something to be proud of then I don't know.

So u see, wit stuff like this going on, how and why would I , a Ghanaian, sit and have a Nigerian experiencing only 3 hrs of constant electricity tlk shyt to M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ face?

I'm sorry but I can't, Ghana is surely doing something ryt.

The OP's assertion makes him/her look so dumb.....ur getting constant supply of electricity and ur crying, especially when u come from a country that has problems wit it's power sector .....goes to show how corrupt the average Nigerian is, always wanna get the best via a shortcut.....

Trust me, this thread will keep going and going cuz myself and M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ Ghanaian brothers on here will never let y'all spew lies over Ghana.

Lets Go, if y'all want.....

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2013
danielonyisi: YOU CANT COMPARE LAGOS TO THE WHOLE OF GAAYNAA. LAGOS POPULATION IS THE SAME AS GAAYNA.

Shut up I am done with you, you keep contradicting and retracting your statements. You said and I repeat Ghana has more slums than Nigeria. Yet lagos alone has more slums than the whole Ghana.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by danielonyisi(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2013
otumfour: grin grin grin

1 thing these Nigerians α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ failing to see is, Ghanaians know dem pass any other country in this world, as a result, we will keep putting 'em in their place, try yo shyt in some other African country cuz Ghana ain't having yo shyt......true there a fine Nigerians out there, but the many, as seen on this thread α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ the reasons naija is suffering.

The sad thing is, most Nigerians think it's God that will change their country, like some Holy Ghost ish go come change their government or something, what Ghana has going on for it in its political level, wasn't done by the Holy Ghost but by the fighting spirits of its citizens, we refuse to be told A is B, when we all know A is A......today, I for 1 am proud to say, the company handling our power supply's is the best in terms of customer service......tho' we don't experience frequent power cuts, 1's in a while u get a transformer acting funny, and u call them within 20minutes ur sorted...... If this ain't something to be proud of then I don't know.

So u see, wit stuff like this going on, how and why would I , a Ghanaian sit and have a Nigerian experiencing only 3 hrs of constant electricity tlk shyt to M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ face?

I'm sorry but I can't, Ghana is surely doing something ryt.

The OP's assertion makes him/her look so dumb.....ur getting constant supply of electricity and ur crying, especially when u come from a country that has problems wit it's power sector .....goes to show how corrupt the average Nigerian is, always wanna get the best via a shortcut.....

Trust me, this thread will keep going and going cuz myself and M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ Ghanaian brothers on here will never let y'all spew lies over Ghana.

Lets Go, if y'all want.....
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE GENERATE X2 OF MW COMPARING TO WAT GAAYNAA GENERATES

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

CBN Officially Devalues Naira / Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) / Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.