Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,053 members, 7,977,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:25 PM

Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) (40435 Views)

Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife / Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) by safarigirl(f): 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
axortedbabe: Wats d fuss,cnt ifeoluwa frm yoruba ans.ify,na only ibo pple name starts wit I.F.?nawa o..d babe tight sha
Ifeoluwa is Ife it can't be shortened to Ify, the pronunciation is different

Ify- Ifeyinwa, Ifunanya

I have never heard Ife and Ify being used interchangeably

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) by Mamacita007(f): 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
ubcandid: Her name is ifiok

Lwkmd!!!!!!!!
Re: Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) by LadyH(f): 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
she looks fab.. Ify?? hmmm...
Re: Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) by kolamilan(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
she's cute.
Re: Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) by Decryptor(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
martyns303: Hope that guy do to her what he(Iyanya) did Nelson.
Iyanya's sister does not look cheap like Yyvone Nelson
Re: Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) by PTAwal: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
Temismith: Maybe not his biological sister.
may be his physical or chemical sister. grin
Re: Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) by suprix(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
who go see dis one wey go sey he or she no see dis beutiful angel
Re: Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) by kulumo: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
Allgist: [img]http://4.bp..com/-qAvIiSr1U5Q/UryjaXchSzI/AAAAAAAAE5U/_4AxoSTKu94/s1600/iyanya-055.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-LpWHRGVtCRs/Uryjbs5fLKI/AAAAAAAAE5c/6qpTEgAECCw/s640/hello+world.png[/img]
Nigerian top singer Iyanya has just introduced his beautiful sister on twitter/instagram by sharing a picture of her and a guy, with the caption 'Hello world meet my sister Ify!!! ' .
Source : http://www..com/2013/12/iyanya-intoduces-his-beautiful-sister.html
How can an "Iyanya" have an "Ify" as a sister? Abi them papa do away ne?
Re: Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) by Chamackh(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
I know of a girl from Ede in Osun state that bears Chukwura, both parents are yoruba. So its possible that her name is Ify.
Re: Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) by Michyeddy(f): 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
crazygod: I be think say iyanya na calabar... D last time I checked, 'ify' na ibo name
her name could be ifiokobong (ify)
Re: Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
See them flashing the 666 hand sign. undecided
Re: Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) by Lavendra(f): 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
His sis or nt, is this something important to upload online?
Re: Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) by hexxez(m): 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) by kraftyiyk: 12:15am On Dec 28, 2013
Michyeddy: her name could be ifiokobong (ify)
my dear, there's no name in efik or ibibio that sounds like IFIOKOBONG...i think inyanya is teasing the girl, to soften her head, probably, all he wants is her waste, her waste oo her waste... grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dif you ask me, they are likely not related, cos there is no artistic resemblance between her and inyanya in any facial or body future.
Re: Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) by satellitedaisy: 6:57am On Dec 28, 2013
She bribed iyanya to make her famous. Pure and simple. Ify ko, iyanya ni
Re: Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) by gdys: 7:19am On Dec 28, 2013
smileyIts ifiok or ifreke nt ifyobong.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) by 01mcfadden(m): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2013
PocketEconomist: What do you people mean by calabar people don't bear Ify? I'm igbo, and i have pure blooded igbo cousins who bear Tope and Tayo. They are twins. Surprised? Ify can be his sister's name and besides, Iyanya speaks Igbo too.
gibberish of the highest order. shocked
Re: Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) by 01mcfadden(m): 7:46am On Dec 28, 2013
Chamackh: I know of a girl from Ede in Osun state that bears Chukwura, both parents are yoruba. So its possible that her name is Ify.
hahahahahaha grin
its is sukura (a muslim name) and not chukwura. grin
Re: Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) by Echatbook: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2013
01mcfadden:
hahahahahaha grin
lmao cant stop laffin chukwura
Re: Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) by Meteng: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2013
Vessi: you're mighty right.
Funny location on your profile though.
Lovely pic too.
That smooth, light skin, those white eyes, are the real things!
Enjoy this season! smiley
. Not to mention the hips! Mehn!!
Re: Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) by daproflinks: 10:37am On Dec 28, 2013
Thats not true Iyanya has only one brother and He is dead.Iyanya was both my neighbor at palms street in Calabar and classmate at Govt Science school mayne avenue.So I know the family well.Except he just adopted her as a sister recently.Cuz I heard you can now adopt a Father,Mother,Brother or Sister
Re: Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) by Tupacx: 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
krafty iyk: my dear, there's no name in efik or ibibio that sounds like IFIOKOBONG...i think inyanya is teasing the girl, to soften her head, probably, all he wants is her waste, her waste oo her waste... grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dif you ask me, they are likely not related, cos there is no artistic resemblance between her and inyanya in any facial or body future.

U go fear future na shocked u go soon see destiny cheesy Na 'feature' dem dey call am
Re: Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) by Chamackh(m): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
01mcfadden:
hahahahahaha grin
Not Sukura but Chukwura cos I took time asking her question about her name and why her mom prefer Igbo name.
Re: Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 29, 2013
Fatdon: Maybe her name is ifybong?
hahaha i don laugh tire
Re: Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) by Orikinla(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) by seangy4konji: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
dats iyanya manager...cute girl...i wud like to give her head or anal...codedly tho...abi na virginn ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) / Iyanya Dancing With The Ladies (photos) / Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.