Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,042 members, 7,970,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:01 AM

Crazy Things You Did In Boarding School - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crazy Things You Did In Boarding School (1178 Views)

Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) / Father Reunites With Children He Abandoned For 8 Years In Boarding School / Crazy Things You Would Love To Do Once In Your Lifetime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Things You Did In Boarding School by mumumugu(m): 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
Did you

1) Pouring Disinfectant in your water to stop people from drinking it:

Folding your clothes and stashing them under your mattress for “gators”

Shot Put........shiittiing in the bush

Flooding Garri with water so it can be “plenty”/sugarless garri:

Hiding in the roof: Hiding stuff in the roof
Re: Crazy Things You Did In Boarding School by enigmagu1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
your username complement your effort...
Re: Crazy Things You Did In Boarding School by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
I wrote my name on my pants when i wz in Jss1
I hid my money inside my bournvita carton where it's likely not to be found.
I stretched my uniform by putting them flat under ma foam because of lack of coal iron
I cooked "ebange" Eba n geisha when i wz in SS2
I had a school mother, school sister, school aunty and a sweetie grin
I did "rub n shine" during exam period in jss2 i.e rubbing cream without bathing! Not anymr tho. Lol. I'm all grown up nw.
I always acted as "babalawo" during drama night for 6 consecutive times. Lol.
.... And many more i might nt remember to mention.
Ehen, i also did shot put oh grin very necessary
Re: Crazy Things You Did In Boarding School by JhimmyJhayy(m): 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mummytea: I wrote my name on my pants when i wz in Jss1
I stretched my uniform by putting them flat under ma foam because of lack of coal iron
I did "rub n shine" during exam period in jss2 i.e rubbing cream without bathing! Not anymr tho. Lol. I'm all grown up nw.
.....lmao...dem dey steal ur pant ni?...
Re: Crazy Things You Did In Boarding School by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 27, 2013
shocked yes oh! Hmm.. Dey stole pants very well in my dormitory. I continued buying in each new term that comes.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In Boarding School by OmniSparrow: 5:40am On Dec 27, 2013
Mummytea: I wrote my name on my pants when i wz in Jss1
lol. did all these. also used to sneak to town thru bush. ate reminant food in dining hall. once stole someone's school uniform to wear for assembly. and I used to act as chief priest in drama
Re: Crazy Things You Did In Boarding School by OmniSparrow: 5:45am On Dec 27, 2013
I even still do shotput till now at my ppa. once poured izal in my water. my friend stole from it and told me after we finished using it to drink sugarless garri. I started crying. bedwetted one night. wen I woke up, I quickly rolled my bedmate on top d urine and changed my clothes. I did many evil. God forgive me

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things You Did In Boarding School by gluv01(f): 6:08am On Dec 27, 2013
I kinda had a proper boarding life experience. The only one i did was getting favors out of senior prefects that were toasting me grin
I had 3 school moms(a serving corper, maths teacher intergrated science), my school dad who was the Vice Principal, we were one(Blessed memory cry ), school sisters who were female senior prefects, they always got stuff out of me in a friendly way grin

And i used to sneak out to see one fine boy, he was the 'ladies crush' cheesy. Yeye, upon all the small small risk i took, he didn't ask me out properly then, not untill I was in a relationship with someone else undecided.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In Boarding School by chymystique(f): 9:11am On Dec 27, 2013
Did plenty crazy stuffs I wnt lik to share sha.. Lol .. Buh wnt mind sharing dis ones.

Not wearing pant to sch for lik 2weeks in ma jss1 cos ma undies bag was stolen. embarassed

And also jumpin frm a high fence into d bush wif thick elephant grass and running inside et cos I didn't wanna go to church(was so boring).

Digging the soil wif hoe to poo and after poo_ing u cover et bac. Also poo_in @ d back of class in ma ss1. I loved short puts!

Boarding haus experience was somfyn else cool
Re: Crazy Things You Did In Boarding School by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2013
Slapping my principal when I was in ss2....because he was trying to molest me sexually
Re: Crazy Things You Did In Boarding School by Tolexander: 10:12am On Dec 27, 2013
Killing the intruding fowls and boiling them in the milo tin with boiling ring on the asbestos cos we weren't allowed to cook.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In Boarding School by Olugbenger(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
chymystique: Did plenty crazy stuffs I wnt lik to share sha.. Lol .. Buh wnt mind sharing dis ones.

Not wearing pant to sch for lik 2weeks in ma jss1 cos ma undies bag was stolen. embarassed

And also jumpin frm a high fence into d bush wif thick elephant grass and running inside et cos I didn't wanna go to church(was so boring).

Digging the soil wif hoe to poo and after poo_ing u cover et bac. Also poo_in @ d back of class in ma ss1. I loved short puts!

Boarding haus experience was somfyn else cool

This your list is incredible especially the first one.

grin grin grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In Boarding School by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
Omni_Sparrow:
lol. did all these. also used to sneak to town thru bush. ate reminant food in dining hall. once stole someone's school uniform to wear for assembly. and I used to act as chief priest in drama
Hahahahaha! grin like seriously? Lol
I don't steal o. D day i tried to do it ehn by stealing fried fish frm a woman's store, i wz caught oh! My friends do it w/o gettin caught oh.. I wntd to be like them. Haha
Re: Crazy Things You Did In Boarding School by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
Buoyantic: Slapping my principal when I was in ss2....because he was trying to molest me sexually
shocked
Re: Crazy Things You Did In Boarding School by chymystique(f): 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
Olugbenger:

This your list is incredible especially the first one.

grin grin grin

Lol... Bad Guy cheesy
Re: Crazy Things You Did In Boarding School by Olugbenger(m): 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
chymystique:

Lol... Bad Guy cheesy
Lol

I shouldn't have attended day colleges.

grin

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things You Did In Boarding School by mumumugu(m): 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
M

(1) (Reply)

Two-headed Dolphin Found On Turkey Beach (pic) / Whats The Most Fascinating Thing You Liked Abt Lagos? / What Is Happening In Nairaland That Some Irrelevant Topics Make Front Page.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.