Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,280 members, 7,894,189 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 04:04 AM

The Older Or Present Ways Of Getting Things Done,which Is More Effective? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Older Or Present Ways Of Getting Things Done,which Is More Effective? (391 Views)

I present to you MY HERO! / Older Or Younger Look: Which Do You Prefer? / Any Visible Or Present Developments In Oyo State Since 1999 Till Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Older Or Present Ways Of Getting Things Done,which Is More Effective? by tungstar(m): 12:14am On Dec 27, 2013
Recently I have had the opportunity to be involved in discussions with some well educated elderly people and along the line there is always the conflict on the issue of how we the younger generation tend to get things done and always regard it to be not as effective compared to how they(older generation) conduct theirs...

I really want to have your opinions on this.....

(1) (Reply)

Say Your 'happy New Year' To Fellow Nairalanders!!!!!! / Let's Appreciate And Acknowledge / Drilling Borehole:your Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.