Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,865 members, 7,931,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:36 PM

Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies (33098 Views)

Lady Narrates Experience Shopping For Peppers In United Kingdom / Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria. / United Kingdom To Deport Nigerians On 24th March 2015 With A Chartered Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
Krucifax:

So many good jobs don't go through advert on those websites. Most jobs you see on those websites are those which they are finding it hard to fill because they are not attractive. You don't seem to know UK at all. Find out information from those living there and doing well.
Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by spikesC(m): 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
rudedough:

Thanks for the economics lesson but we are not discussing all that here. What i am talking about is livelihood, not the benefits of living in the UK which i have earlier categorized into 3 aspects; security of life, a working administrative system and a conducive environment. Other than the aforementioned benefits, please list other benefits a Non-British national receive.

[s]My point is, people should stop hyping the UK with currency figures because the value of £4 in the UK is equivalent to N200 in Nigeria. They both can only afford a bunch of banana. And as such, if you earn N400,000 a month in the UK, you're not any better than someone who earns N100,000 a month in Nigeria.[/s]

So cut the crap and curb that British Pounds rubbish. Only ignorant people who haven't lived in the UK would assume that a salary of £1,600 / month would afford them a good life in the UK. cheesy cheesy Please!!!

@Bolded, you must be very bad in mathematics.

You just shot yourself on the leg.
Considering the stroked text in your post, i wonder who is really bad in mathematics.

Coming to an end, i believe our definition of a good life is not the same cool

Gracias

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by Thomsbuky(m): 11:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
Yes . Why not, I have seen a lots of student who have done it in the past to overcome challenges and obstacles achieving objective of studying and getting parmanent UK residence.

1. Accommodation issues, solution stay with family/friends for six months with the hope of moving on to renting your own place.
2. Employment/Job/making money. to pay bills very important. However, If you're hard working, manual jobs in abundant, no withe collar jobs until you have British job working experience and work etiquette in UK... after one year you should be okay.

3. Networking with Nigeria Christian churches in Uk are very helpful and accommodating they will provide you help and support you needed.

4. Attending lecture and paying school fees is very important as you don't want school authorities reporting to immigration that you don't attend lecture or not paying your universities fees...I think as student you are allow 15hrs work as part time....however some student work more than 15hours weekly, but don't get caught otherwise you will be sent home for breaching immigration law and deported.

5. Be humble and rightness in all your endeavour. Please don't join bad groups, always remember the son of who you are, where you're coming from, remember your goal is very important. Then you will be okay word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by spikesC(m): 11:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
toyetade: Krucifax:

So many good jobs don't go through advert on those websites. Most jobs you see on those websites are those which they are finding it hard to fill because they are not attractive. You don't seem to know UK at all. Find out information from those living there and doing well.

And those for freelancers from cheap-labor-source countries (India, Pakistan etc.)

They actually post up jobs at ridiculous low prices to see if they would get people (quite qualified) that will take the job.
Most good jobs are not even advertised.

The reality is, if you wanna get a job, ask for it.
Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
spikes C:

You just shot yourself on the leg.
Considering the stroked text in your post, i wonder who is really bad in mathematics.

Coming to an end, i believe our definition of a good life is not the same cool

Gracias

I know your type, empty head , plenty noise. You have talked about Economics, and i was waiting to get an Economics lecture but instead you're teaching me an Igbo proverb.

You also talked about Calculus, yet you can't counter my simple mathematical calculation with your Igbo calculus.

Present facts dude and stop going around the tangent, canceling comments and talking about "shooting oneself in the foot". That's a common tactic of @agbameta when he doesn't have an opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by spikesC(m): 12:11am On Jan 01, 2014
rudedough:

I know your type, empty head , plenty noise. You have talked about Economics, and i was waiting to get an Economics lecture but instead you're teaching me an Igbo proverb.

You also talked about Calculus, yet you can't counter my simple mathematical calculation with your Igbo calculus.

Present facts dude and stop going around the tangent, canceling comments and talking about "shooting oneself in the foot". That's a common tactic of @agbameta when he doesn't have an opinion.

Happy new year wink

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 01, 2014
spikes C:

Happy new year wink

grin I wish you the same my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by Thomsbuky(m): 12:48am On Jan 01, 2014
rudedough:

I understand now, and I'm sorry for misinterpreting you. I bloody hate the hype about the UK, I hate it because I lived and studied there for years. There's no social life there, just busy people working as slaves for the Government.

I've come to realise that a white man cannot do without slaves and since the abolition of slavery, they have turned against themselves to recreate the modern day slaves.

Well, this is my personal opinion and the opinion of most Nigerians i'm friends with both in the UK and SE Asia. If the Nigeria Government can provide power only for a start, I can guarantee a 30% of Nigerians living abroad returning home within the 1st 2 years.

Let's cut the pretence, do you agree with me or not?

I partially agreed with your point that should Nigeria government can guarantee 24 hrs stable electricity, good road network and security most Nigeria will come back home to invest...but not coming back to live in Nigeria permanent.

Myself and majority of students who studies in Uk tend to become hater , because of the difficulties, challenges faced during our school days. We like to compare and envy ordinary small island like UK. We ask ourselves why our Nigeria government can't provide these basic thing of life, that England provided for their citizen. However, studying in England is twilight years, there is never a dull moment, parties at friends house, highway driving to other cities on friday night after lectures to attend parties and highway car chasing on motor way is nothing but fun never a dull moment.

On issues of modern slavery, for your information England don't need African immigrant, plenty of Eastern European union and Asia workers are preferred over African immigrant workers. British government don't force these people to come, they voluntary paid their ticket come here to provide modern slavery as you mentioned. What is attracting these people to come here?

I preferred to go back and live in England rather than subject myself to unbelievable amount of suffering wasteful life that I am now enduring in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 01, 2014
Thomsbuky:

I partially agreed with your point that should Nigeria government can guarantee 24 hrs stable electricity, good road network and security most Nigeria will come back home to invest...but not coming back to live in Nigeria permanent.

Myself and majority of students who studies in Uk tend to become hater , because of the difficulties, challenges faced during our school days. We like to compare and envy ordinary small island like UK. We ask ourselves why our Nigeria government can't provide these basic thing of life, that England provided for their citizen. However, studying in England is twilight years, there is never a dull moment, parties at friends house, highway driving to other cities on friday night after lectures to attend parties and highway car chasing on motor way is nothing but fun never a dull moment.

On issues of modern slavery, for your information England don't need African immigrant, plenty of Eastern European union and Asia workers are preferred over African immigrant workers. British government don't force these people to come, they voluntary paid their ticket come here to provide modern slavery as you mentioned. What is attracting these people to come here?

I preferred to go back and live in England rather than subject myself to unbelievable amount of suffering wasteful life that I am now enduring in Nigeria.

smiley Happy New Year. I'll say i agree with you partially too cos i know a lot of Nigerians who're hoping to move back to Nigeria should the Govt provide basic amenities. And trust me, they will never return, myself included. England is over rated and the cost of living is crazy. Honestly, people just work for the Govt and that was what i meant by "Modern day Slavery".

I did a comparison of the purchasing power of the Naira against the Pounds Sterling in their respective economy and i got a ratio of 1:4. See graph below.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 01, 2014
rudedough:

smiley Happy New Year. I'll say i agree with you partially too cos i know a lot of Nigerians who're hoping to move back to Nigeria should the Govt provide basic amenities. And trust me, they will never return, myself included. England is over rated and the cost of living is crazy. Honestly, people just work for the Govt and that was what i meant by "Modern day Slavery".

I did a comparison of the purchasing power of the Naira against the Pounds Sterling in their respective economy and i got a ratio of 1:4. See graph below.
Modern day slavery? Please tell me you are joking. High taxes, true but those monies are put to good use. As an economist, i can authoritatively tell you that life in the United Kingdom is FAR better than that of Nigeria. There is no basis for comparison. Take it or leave it.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by justwise(m): 7:36am On Jan 01, 2014
rudedough:

I have met a lot of people like you who compare living standards using face values without analyzing the long term effect.

If you rent a furnished studio apartment in the UK for N200k per quarter, that's a total of N800k per year.

However, If i rent a room self contain in Nigeria for N200k for the whole year, I'll still have a difference of N600k to furnish my room with. And N600k can get me even more exotic gadgets.

At the end of the year, you will be moving out of the house with your bags only, while i will be moving out with N600k worth of properties.

So please tell me again who's "exposing how little he knows about life"? Stop living in self denial Sir, take my advice.

So in your own estimate N600k will take care of bed, wardrobe, fridge, cooker, microwave, internet connection, gas, electricity and water for a year? You really need help.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by justwise(m): 7:44am On Jan 01, 2014
rudedough:

...and after your cheap banana and self contain house next to gutter what is the life expectancy of people living in Nigeria as compare to those living in the UK? I will tell you...as of 2011 life expectancy of people living in Nigeria is 51.86 and in the same year its 80.75 for people living in the UK

Now that is the evidence of good living.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 01, 2014
justwise:

So in your own estimate N600k will take care of bed, wardrobe, fridge, cooker, microwave, internet connection, gas, electricity and water for a year? You really need help.
I tell you my brother.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by solomonwis(m): 7:52am On Jan 01, 2014
This is unbelievable!

I am beginning to doubt you actually stepped your feet out of the soil of this country! You are making standard of living comparison with bunch of banana ,titus and screw driver?!Now if you get a room for free in Lekki, the security you put in place with the cost,the fueling of your Generating set, the borehole maintenance, the man hour lost in traffic, the kickback you have to give to be able to get your life going, the fact that you have to run to the UK or any other developed country just so you can get quality medical attention, the number of mouth you have to feed because you are now made (as people who live in Lekki are viewed) not to talk of the fear you live in as a result of the precarious security situation in the country (You can only have this fear when you've been attacked by armed robbers before). Now, put all those into quantitative terms,add it to your free accommodation and tell me what you arrive at.

For your information, my first degree was in Economics ( and you don't need to study economics to understand this basic). By any standard, you cannot compare the UK to Nigeria. Welfare Economics is key. The standard of living is hinged on so many premises, one of which is the average life span of the common man as a result of the welfare programs put in the place by the government. Can you compare that by any standard between Nigeria and the UK (even with your analysis of eating point and kill and drinking beer? grin). You don't need all the billions in your account and flex and show to your neighbor he's less human (like a typical Nigerian will do).

Please if you must disprove my points,come up with facts,not some rudimentary economics of point and kill,beer,titus and screw driver!
rudedough:

Sir, you're still living in self denial. I gave a ratio example of 4:1 which means that the cost of living in the UK is approximately 300% above that of Nigeria.

Examples are:

A star and flat screw-driver in the UK cost N200, in Nigeria its N50 - Increase by 300%

A Bunch of banana that would cost N100 in Nigeria cost about N600 in the UK - An increase of 500%

Titus Fish that i usually buy in Lagos for N80-N100 sells for N550 in the UK - Increase of over 400%.

I could get a room self contain on the mainland in Lagos for about 200k a year meanwhile 200k can only rent me a studio apartment for only 3 months in the UK. And I haven't compared Utility.

In that sense, if you earn N1000 Naira in the UK and another man earn N200 in Nigeria, you both will be affording the same quality of life. So stop living a lie and curb that ego sir.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 01, 2014
....and who's comparing the standard of life? I thought the discussion was about the cost of living in the UK and Nigeria. Hence i said the cost of living in the UK and the high taxes is modern day slavery.

My comparison is solely based on the fact that if you earn N1000 in the UK and someone earn N200 in Nigeria, you both will be affording the same livelihood. So i don't know where you guys got the "standard of living", "medical attention", maintenance et al from.

What are you guys arguing about? The discussion is about the cost of living and not the standard of living. Or did i say otherwise? Please review my posts once again. If you have any contribution to make, feel free to do so but please don't quote me out of context.

Thanks and happy new year.
Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by justwise(m): 8:53am On Jan 01, 2014
rudedough: ....and who's comparing the standard of life? I thought the discussion was about the cost of living in the UK and Nigeria. Hence i said the cost of living in the UK and the high taxes is modern day slavery.

My comparison is solely based on the fact that if you earn N1000 in the UK and someone earn N200 in Nigeria, you both will be affording the same livelihood. So i don't know where you guys got the "standard of living", "medical attention", maintenance et al from.

What are you guys arguing about? The discussion is about the cost of living and not the standard of living. Or did i say otherwise? Please review my posts once again. If you have any contribution to make, feel free to do so but please don't quote me out of context.

Thanks and happy new year.

Seriously do you think that the cost of living will not affect the standard of living? Or they are not interlinked?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 01, 2014
justwise:

Those are utility and they're not included in your rent. So yes N600k can take care of bed, wardrobe, fridge, cooker, microwave and many other fancy gadget you wish to add to your studio apartment.
Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by justwise(m): 9:14am On Jan 01, 2014
rudedough:

Those are utility and they're not included in your rent. So yes N600k can take care of bed, wardrobe, fridge, cooker, microwave and many other fancy gadget you wish to add to your studio apartment.

Are you sure you have ever lived in the UK? Ever heard of bills inclusive rent?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 01, 2014
justwise:

Seriously do you think that the cost of living will not affect the standard of living? Or they are not interlinked?

If you had read my 1st comment, i talked about a salary of £20,000 (Approximately N400,000 a month) which sound like a good pay to Nigerians but it's not a good pay when you're living in the UK. And that gave birth to the comparison of livelihood.

I also stated clearly that the UK has security of life, a conducive environment and a working administrative system. Hoping that the Nigeria Govt will fix our power and infrastructure so that long lost Nigerians can return home.

No one made any comparison of standards here. Every comparison i made are of our everyday livelihood, food prices in particular and housing. We shouldn't talk about standards at all cos i never talked about it.

Or are we going to be comparing the standards of Bananas, bread, Cigarette, Titus fish? If you compare livelihood, you will agree with me that if you earn N1000 in the UK and someone earns N200 in Nigeria, you both will be affording the same livelihood.
Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 01, 2014
justwise:

Are you sure you have ever lived in the UK? Ever heard of bills inclusive rent?

Come on don't insult me! smiley A fully furnished Studio apartment + utility at £700 a quarter? shocked shocked You're being economical with the truth. I studied at the University of Nottingham.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by justwise(m): 11:09am On Jan 01, 2014
rudedough:

If you had read my 1st comment, i talked about a salary of £20,000 (Approximately N400,000 a month) which sound like a good pay to Nigerians but it's not a good pay when you're living in the UK. And that gave birth to the comparison of livelihood.

I also stated clearly that the UK have security of life, a conducive environment and a working administrative system. Hoping that the Nigeria Govt will fix our power and infrastructure so that long lost Nigerians can return home.

No one made any comparison of standards here. Every comparison i made are of our everyday livelihood, food prices in particular and housing. We shouldn't talk about standards at all cos i never talked about it.

Or are we going to be comparing the standards of Bananas, bread, Cigarette, Titus fish? If you compare livelihood, you will agree with me that if you earn N1000 in the UK and someone earns N200 in Nigeria, you both will be affording the same livelihood.

You don't answer question put to you.... do you think that the cost of living will not affect the standard of living? Or they are not interlinked?
Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
wayforward:

what's this one saying... CRAP... try and contribute positively by redefining all what you've just typed here. have you ever had £20,000 in cash which the OP is about investing in Uk not to talk of £100,000, do you really know the CBN interset rate compare to Bank of England ...know you don't.. stop comparing the majority in England that lives on social services to those in Nigeria which money works harder for them.. do you know how many people that commit suicide because they couldn't afford tv licence, so funny i bet you don't even pay that smiley
Bro, there is no point swearing or being aggressive in these exchanges. It is not a fight to be won. In the end individuals will make decision that suits them regardless of these arguments. Boiling up you blood because of this us pointless.
Coming back to your points:
Yes, I have had £20k in cash, but personal money is not all you need to measure the quality of life in a country, and I am not sure the point you are trying to make in answering this question.
CBN base rate is 12% while BOEs is .25% but this has no bearing on the strength of your economy, instead it reflects inflationary problem and weakness in your currency, again I am not sure why this is relevant here.
Majority of pple here don't live on social devices. I wouldn't say your money works harder for you in Nigeria more than UK. It depends on specific investment opportunities. UK is a mature economy, Nigeria is a growing hot economy. So there will always be differences in the way businesses perform depending on the type and size of the businesses.
I haven't heard of anyone commuting suicide because of TV license. Whether I pay it or not is irrelevant to what we are discussing.
The point I made earlier is that the inherent structural problem in Nigeria mean the rich and poor cry. Every country does have their own dose of problem but some countries are worse. A neutral person who wants to decide whether to live in Nigeria or UK...I can predict where the person will chose.
We Nigerians just need to own up to these facts. It doesn't make us weaker, it makes better equipped to tackle our problems. We have been in denial for long about these issues.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
justwise:

You don't answer question put to you.... do you think that the cost of living will not affect the standard of living? Or they are not interlinked?

I see you're bent on taking home a trophy after the discuss instead of being reasonable and constructive in your contributions.

To answer your question in context of this debate, NO!!! The cost of living does not affect the standard of Banana, Titus fish, Bread and Cigarette. High taxes affect the prices of commodities in the market rather.

Now go grab your trophy. You Win!!!! Enough of the back and forth argument already. Good luck.
Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by wayforward: 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
rudedough:

I see you're bent on taking home a trophy after the discuss instead of being reasonable and constructive in your contributions.

To answer your question in context of this debate, NO!!! The cost of living does not affect the standard of Banana, Titus fish, Bread and Cigarette. High taxes affect the prices of commodities in the market rather.

Now go grab your trophy. You Win!!!! Enough of the back and forth argument already. Good luck.

happy new year to you smiley
Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
wayforward:

happy new year to you smiley

I wish you the same my brother... grin But nobody dey fry turkey here.. I never smell the scent of Jollof rice... sad If say na NG now, man belle for don full with food, beer, neighbors food.... grin Happy New Year to all other Nairalanders.
Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 02, 2014
rudedough:

Are you sure you've lived or live in the UK? How could you not know that you get to pay over £100 per annum for TV license to own a TV set? Or don't you have a TV in your house?

These are the unique unannounced things Nigerians enjoy back home. Apart from life security, a working system and a conducive environment, there is no life in the UK. You stay indoor and get so bored, you start feeling claustrophobic.

I feel sorry for those who go there to work. In Nigeria, after a long hard day at work, you get to visit mama Nkem bar, chat with friends, shack some Odeku and point & kill Pepper soup and feel refreshed again but in the UK, nah!!! You can't even spend that money else "you know what happens when you don't get your bills sorted".

Abeg Govt provide 24 hours power only and see how many Nigerians remain in the UK or anywhere abroad.

from all indications, you are on the wrong side of things. Anyone who struggles with TV License needs to reskill. The opportunities are there. Just take them. If you get the right skill, be patient, work on your personality, then you will be fine and the sky is your limit. This the way to make it in this society. It is a knowledge driven society!
Other things you mentioned have to do with the social live in the UK and the cost of it. I think social life in the UK is excellent and it doesnt have to cost you a fortune. But again, your experience will depend on a number of things: where you live, who you hang out with and your understanding of this society. The cultures are different so i think it is baselsess to compare social lives in the UK and Naija.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by hasan123: 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hello there,
I've applied for my UK Student Visa & I Submitted my documents and biometric fingerprints etc as well.
The thing is that my friend told me that you have to show 3 bank statements which proves that you have available funds for future studies but I couldn't find any information telling this that How many bank letters & statements you have to submit in documents. So I submitted two bank statements and Bank letters.
Can any one help me with this? Can any one tell me that I've showed 2 statements and letters will cause my visa to be rejected?
Regards,
Hasan. I've applied from Pakistan for Tier 4 General Student visa
Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by justwise(m): 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
hasan123: Hello there,
I've applied for my UK Student Visa & I Submitted my documents and biometric fingerprints etc as well.
The thing is that my friend told me that you have to show 3 bank statements which proves that you have available funds for future studies but I couldn't find any information telling this that How many bank letters & statements you have to submit in documents. So I submitted two bank statements and Bank letters.
Can any one help me with this? Can any one tell me that I've showed 2 statements and letters will cause my visa to be rejected?
Regards,
Hasan. I've applied from Pakistan for Tier 4 General Student visa

https://www.nairaland.com/826936/uk-student-visa-tier-4
Re: Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies by adaxxy: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
ocheejemb:

There's nothing to weigh, do not ever stay in the UK illegally. It is not worth the mental, physical, emotional or monetary stress.
Hello house he's saying the truth cos I'm a living witness though I don't stay there but I go on holidays all the time I went 3times last yrs and have gone twice this yr and would have gone in dec but my office did not approve my leave cos of short staffed, I dont like the way Nigerians leave there whenever I'm there shop for my friends maybe something of 20 to 40pounds its a very big deal to them I take them out and all that but you will never see their 5pounds to tell you how bad it is for them I had to stsy with another person cos my own sister milks me out whenever I go visiting both her and her husband and was so bad yhat they both went through my stuff searching for money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? / Man Mocks Ibadan Hotel Over Their Land Phone That Has Spoilt (Video) / Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.