Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,654 members, 7,944,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

Let Hear The 2014 Prophecies So Far - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let Hear The 2014 Prophecies So Far (1400 Views)

2014 Prophecies By Nigerian Pastors That Didn’t Come To Pass / 2014 Prophecies That Didn’t Come To Pass.... / 2014 Prophecies Of Apostle Dr. Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Hear The 2014 Prophecies So Far by oluxy(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
It is obvious that, at the verge of a new year various prophecies do pop up from both real and un-real pastor which some Nigerians would believe and built on it that it will happen.

Some vividly said may or may not happened as may people believes is just a PREDICTION or a GUESS.

Looking at the circumstances of Nigeria situations as regards to 2014 and the core political dispute going on between GEJ and OBJ, and now a public debate by Al-Mustapha to OBJ, PDP members and governors swapping from PDP to APC. And the menace of Boko Haram that is now re-generating coupled with forth coming 2015 elections and with the anticipation that many people says is going to be bloody.

If I may ask this forum, what are the prophesy or prophecies you have heard so far inrespect of 2014 or beyond.

As for me the writer of this post,

1. The year is a year many will excel (I mean the youths), because the year is full of God mercies.

2. Something that will shake the whole Nigeria may happened ending April and may.
(I guess it this political and those people siphoning Nigeria money that talking to)

If you have heard any as well, let hear it because information is vital and serve as precautions. Let share please.
Re: Let Hear The 2014 Prophecies So Far by marvelling(m): 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
oluxy: It is obvious that, at the verge of a new year various prophecies do pop up from both real and un-real pastor which some Nigerians would believe and built on it that it will happen.

Some vividly said may or may not happened as may people believes is just a PREDICTION or a GUESS.

Looking at the circumstances of Nigeria situations as regards to 2014 and the core political dispute going on between GEJ and OBJ, and now a public debate by Al-Mustapha to OBJ, PDP members and governors swapping from PDP to APC. And the menace of Boko Haram that is now re-generating coupled with forth coming 2015 elections and with the anticipation that many people says is going to be bloody.

If I may ask this forum, what are the prophesy or prophecies you have heard so far inrespect of 2014 or beyond.

As for me the writer of this post,

1. The year is a year many will excel (I mean the youths), because the year is full of God mercies.

2. Something that will shake the whole Nigeria may happened ending April and may.
(I guess it this political and those people siphoning Nigeria money that talking to)

If you have heard any as well, let hear it because information is vital and serve as precautions. Let share please.

What if your prophecy does not come to past? What will you now say?
Re: Let Hear The 2014 Prophecies So Far by UjSizzle(f): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
APC will disband.
Re: Let Hear The 2014 Prophecies So Far by oluxy(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
marvelling:

What if your prophecy does not come to past? What will you now say?

Lol... Am not the sayer, God said it. But I prayer if it going to be bad on Nigerians, it will not come to pass as we are now praying inrespect of it.
Re: Let Hear The 2014 Prophecies So Far by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
This is from TB Joshua in regards to 2014/2015.....starts from 00:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3QkvhN6Y4w
Re: Let Hear The 2014 Prophecies So Far by oluxy(m): 7:55am On Jan 04, 2014
Presidency25: This is from TB Joshua in regards to 2014/2015.....starts from 00:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3QkvhN6Y4w

I respect TB Joshua prophecy also.

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Proof That Chibok Girls Are Been Used As Suicide Bombers?? [SEE PHOTO] / Menace Of NL "Logout Button" Advise For Mr Seun / The Oldest Man; Is the Grandfather Of A Niralander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.