Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,676 members, 7,885,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:35 PM

R& B Singer B Smyth Hey Copper ... I'm Gonna Bang Your Wife! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R& B Singer B Smyth Hey Copper ... I'm Gonna Bang Your Wife! (559 Views)

R&B Singer Ashanti Is Getting So THICK From Behind; See Before An After Photos / I Just Left The Bank: Singer B-red Says Possing With Money- Is This Madness? / R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

R& B Singer B Smyth Hey Copper ... I'm Gonna Bang Your Wife! by nathandrake(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
Rising R&B star B Smyth -- who's worked with industry titans like Future and 2 Chainz -- has some serious balls, 'cause he told a police officer he was going to BANG HIS WIFE during a traffic stop ... this according an arrest report obtained by TMZ. According to the documents, the 21-year-old "Leggo" singer was pulled over in Coral Springs, FL on Sunday for tailgating -- and when police started their traffic stop ... Smyth got a little heated.Cops say B (real name Brandon Smith) refused to accept his traffic citations, claiming he was only pulled over because he's black. The report says Brandon then WENT OFF on the officers at the scene ... cussing them out  ... and (this is a real quote from the report) "stated that he was going to sleep with one of the officers wives."Classy. B still could've gotten away with a ticket at that point ... but he refused to leave the gas station where he was stopped, and eventually police hauled him in for trespassing.We reached out to B -- so far, no word back.

(1) (Reply)

[video]kenyans Ridicule President Jonathan Over Presidential Private Jets Fleet / Bet Awards: Full List Of Winners And Nominees / Burna Boy, J.martins, Phyno And More! The 5 Most Fabulous Videos Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.