Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,167 members, 7,884,072 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage (52801 Views)

Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess / The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? / Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by lulukay(f): 7:31am On Dec 29, 2013
Dannylux:

I wouldn't have replied you cos your post reeks of utter frustration and bitterness but since I promised to reply you lots I wouldn't wanna go back on that promise.

Being thick and being fat has got two separate meanings. Only dumb fat non senses like yourself confuse both of them deliberately just to make your size look presentable and appealing to the ear . No fat rubbish calls herself "fat" rather they use thick, who are you deceiving? we know your tricks. smiley

Keep shouting and revealing how dejected and pained you are. Like I said hit up the gym or go ffuck yourself. Ain't no sensible nigga shaagging your cellulite infested body. Unless they are getting paid? in which case, they'd service your rejected arsee excitedly.

Quote me again, and await my painful response.
Thank you. smiley

Be sure to follow this thread.
pained fat girls, click here smiley
painful? Harsh? Y shld I get pained cos of u...stop decieving ur stupid slf...u kip showing d world ho myopic ur thinking is...just shut up if u ddont hav any thing to say...ild b pained if I loose my hard earned dollars not cos u talking jibberish....go to d gym or go fuvck urslf? Is dat all u gat?? Really? Lmao...oooh tell us wat a fat girl did to u...common we kno ders a story behind d anger...to me u havnt said shixt....lmao aint no nigga shagging my celulite nfested body? Omg u kip sayin dat dumb shixt dat fat n thick r different? Sweethart lemme skool u...u bviously nid to go back to ur books,...because fat girls like us don't allow ugly broke bitchexs like u touch don't mean we don't get shagged bitxch we get like ders no tomoro...so puxxy if. Ur momma didn't teach u ryt...not my problem... :p
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by lulukay(f): 7:34am On Dec 29, 2013
Blackeard: ok this is just harsh.
. Sweethart not even a pinch on my skin..iv delt with worst perverts n iv put dem in dia shixt. Hole were dey belong! wink stop making d puxxy feel important he aint worth shixt tongue
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by lulukay(f): 7:42am On Dec 29, 2013
Dannylux:

She asked for it. Her friends ran and she fearlessly came. She sounded prepared.
I'm glad u recognise the fearless fat one!! N like hell yea I came prepared...am I supposed to be intimidated? Bixtch I came prepared...u had better runn aloong...go on get home,back into ur worm hole..dats we're u belong perv! And stop overwhleming us wiv ur stupidity...ryt back @u tongue
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Dannylux: 7:45am On Dec 29, 2013
sandijey: danny am very dissapointed in u. Yourfirst comment caused everything! Why would u say fat people are not lucky in marriage? Ishilove asked u, how about kate henshaw and other slim divorcees?is their stature a problem to. Although I agree there is a difference btw fat and thick. Both people still go through the pain of discrimination.
A lot of things are responsible for being fat. It is not only food that makes people fat. If there are skinny people who eat 5 times a day and still can't get fat, doesn't it also mean that there would be people who eat little but their body absorbs the food in a badway making them add extra weight? You don't talk like that to people. Howdo u sleep or feel good wiv urself! I dontcare how old u are but if u are old enough to use internet then u should no what to say! People commit suicide everday through internet bullying and thrash talk. Do u no how ur future wife would look like? Or do u no how ur childrenwould look like? Paradventure they become fat, would u kill them?
Should fat people go kill themselves? Some people eat more when they feel depressed! Many reasons why everybody can never be the same. Light skin has become the new cool. A time willcome people will start discriminating against dark people on a large scale. In those days, being big or fat didn't matter, everybody lived their life wivout fear of discrimination untill we started watching dstv! grin don't give me those health talk, because its d same diseases both slim and fat people have innit? Slim people die of heart related diseases so does fat! The only problem is when u have to run for safety......... lipsrsealed. Please let everyone be!

My initial statement was meant to be a joke but many of them resorted to insults instead of politely stating their opinions - that angered me!
I'm not the kind of person that would simply ignore such insults, so I reacted. That would be expected of anyone after reading the litany of insults they leveled on me. I'm not happy about anybody's misfortune but a lot of people take little things too serious.. bad for them.

I'll cease to respond owing to your polity but you see, lulukay seems more prepared than ever.

If she insults me again.. I may reply her. I'll ignore the post above me.
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Dannylux: 7:45am On Dec 29, 2013
Your posts are very incoherent and doesn't worth my reply. I'll avoid being the reason you'd resort to using a humanicide. I'm not ugly, I'm not broke. I wonder where you culled your speculation from? your arsee?

You'd be wise to stop quoting me. I don't wanna appear evil when I reply your next derogatory post.

Oblige..

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by lulukay(f): 8:06am On Dec 29, 2013
Dannylux: Your posts are very incoherent and doesn't worth my reply. I'll avoid being the reason you'd resort to using a humanicide. I'm not ugly, I'm not broke. I wonder where you culled your speculation from? your arsee?

You'd be wise to stop quoting me. I don't wanna appear evil when I reply your next derogatory post.

Oblige..
awwww poor baby...am I supposed to be scared? Now he's explaining...it was a joke and we took it serious...u my dear are a big joke!! And yes ure ugly,n broke..dis tym not just physically but also mentally...ure not even close to being evil..ild teach u evil...and ild quote u silly as many tyms as I want till u learn!!

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Dannylux: 8:15am On Dec 29, 2013
lulukay: awwww poor baby...am I supposed to be scared? Now he's explaining...it was a joke and we took it serious...u my dear are a big joke!! And yes ure ugly,n broke..dis tym not just physically but also mentally...ure not even close to being evil..ild teach u evil...and ild quote u silly as many tyms as I want till u learn!!

The devil is a liar. I won't be the one to end your misery. Just go, okay? grin

You've won the battle of fat arsess.
You're indeed fearless, beautiful, wise, bold, intelligent, what again?

Here's your crown.

[size=72pt] ♔[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by lulukay(f): 8:27am On Dec 29, 2013
Oooh silly danny Lmao pumpkin from d begining of this post u bin sounding very miserable...@list my pic is ryt der do I look miserable hehe I didn't think so tuu tongue I hope uve learned...to shutup when u don't hav anyfin nice to say...cos deyr more of my type outder, who won't preach to u..but give u hard grin cos we're I'm from its an eye for a heart !!I wld hav accepted d crown but baby wev bin royalty since birth so u can kip it! Tudooloos!!

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2013
Dannylux:

My initial statement was meant to be a joke but many of them resorted to insults instead of politely stating their opinions - that angered me!
I'm not the kind of person that would simply ignore such insults, so I reacted. That would be expected of anyone after reading the litany of insults they leveled on me. I'm not happy about anybody's misfortune but a lot of people take little things too serious.. bad for them.

I'll cease to respond owing to your polity but you see, lulukay seems more prepared than ever.

If she insults me again.. I may reply her. I'll ignore the post above me.

I get u danny. Seems both of u aren't gonna stop anytime soon. Please just let it slide. Today is sunday joor. Let's go to church.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by IYANGBALI: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2013
Dannylux:

She asked for it. Her friends ran and she fearlessly came. She sounded prepared.
I love the way you gave it to the thick madam
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Blackeard(m): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
lulukay: . Sweethart not even a pinch on my skin..iv delt with worst perverts n iv put dem in dia shixt. Hole were dey belong! wink stop making d puxxy feel important he aint worth shixt tongue
...zzzzzzz
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Ellylace(f): 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sometimes I wonder why some decent ppl come all d way here to cause trouble..Princess is in her home chilling happily...husband or no husband..and una dey here dey fight Star Wars...Oh well, if dats wot u ppl. wanna do, *pulls up a chair*.. I'mma watch smiley
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by faceit: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
why are these people even referred to as celebrity? all they preach is immoralty, getting money in unlawful means, sex, dating politicians and saying its God's blessing. please, who should really be referred to as celebrity?
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by nikkyshyne(f): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
...And Lulukay won!!. Give it up to the fat/thick ladies grin
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by GREATP1(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2013
Divorce Again!!! Very soon celebrities will be sharing invitation to celebrate their divorce in a big Party. Also Nollywood will soon release a film in which Funke Akindele, Doris Simeon, Princess, Mide Martins and many other will feature to tell people that you can always break up as result of irreconciliable differences. You had better tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed.
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by vivalavida(m): 10:13am On Dec 30, 2013
I think i like this lulukay chic. Fat girls rock. Slim girls rock too. As far as you are pretty,got good brains and feel confident about urslf,i can rock wif u
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by PStacks(m): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
What!!!! shocked .. No be small thing oo
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by newspapers: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2014
nnamanijanie13: Its such a pity dat ur marriage after 7 months Princess. May God help us in dis institution called marriage. But why is dere always irreconcilable diferences in celebrity marriages?

As in Eh, I guess the media is part of their greatest issue (see what diva wrote here - http://www.divanaija.com.ng/comedian-princess-media-ruined-marriage/)

Now, imagine as a celebrity, your husband was spotted hanging out with her own sister o (something he does even before marrying you) - The media will carry all sort of story that could end the marriage (for just going out with his blood relation alone)

So, i believe the media is their greatest treat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Stylishly Rocked The Trending Tracksuit Pants / Bolanle Ninalowo Raises Alarm As Fraudsters Device New Ways To Scam People / Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.