Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,665 members, 7,882,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

Shoprite And The Game, Which Of Them Sell At Cheaper Prices? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shoprite And The Game, Which Of Them Sell At Cheaper Prices? (2150 Views)

Effect Of The Just Opened Shoprite At Jakande Lekki / Fire At Shoprite Ikeja Mall. / Shoprite Opening Soon In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shoprite And The Game, Which Of Them Sell At Cheaper Prices? by tungstar(m): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
I want to get your opinions on this issue....
Re: Shoprite And The Game, Which Of Them Sell At Cheaper Prices? by Emmyk(m): 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
I dont know The Game. And I dont think Shoprite sells things cheaper.

Indomie of 60naira everywhere is 59naira in Shoprite. grin
Re: Shoprite And The Game, Which Of Them Sell At Cheaper Prices? by Chomzy19(f): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
D Game na

My conditioner of 995 is 940 at d game, there stock in beauty products and drinks are nt extensive as dt of shoprite anyways, so for most people its better to shop everything Once in one place, no tym for dt kain parade in d mall

(1) (Reply)

Can Bleaching Cream Bleach This Baby / Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA / Nigeria As A Developing Country: A Curse Or A Blessing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.