Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,563 members, 7,885,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:17 AM

Please, Which Software Produces Such Effects As In The Link Below - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please, Which Software Produces Such Effects As In The Link Below (1634 Views)

Amazing Make-up Effects That Makes Injuries Look Real (Photos) / Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media / for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Which Software Produces Such Effects As In The Link Below by Kaysalas(m): 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Please, Which Software Produces Such Effects As In The Link Below by pauloftarsus(m): 12:03am On Dec 28, 2013
I didn't see any effect o
Re: Please, Which Software Produces Such Effects As In The Link Below by Kaysalas(m): 7:08am On Dec 28, 2013
Did you watch the video? I am referring to the free hand drawing in the video and how the drawings move from place to place or get larger Or smaller in size.
Re: Please, Which Software Produces Such Effects As In The Link Below by Kaysalas(m): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
Kaysalas: http://www.khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/entrepreneurship2/interviews-entrepreneurs/richard-branson/v/kauffman-richard-branson

Will really appreciate your help here. Thanks
A beg, make una help me with the name of the software used in making such a video please...
Re: Please, Which Software Produces Such Effects As In The Link Below by stkris(m): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
That could be done with any linear video editing software. It is pretty easy actually (well, if you know what you're doing).

-Sony Vegas Pro or Adobe Premiere will do it just fine.

Also, you can search for "Whiteboard Animation" software. That might work better for you.
Re: Please, Which Software Produces Such Effects As In The Link Below by Kaysalas(m): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
^^^ thanks so much bro. If adobe premiere would do this then I will go get it.thanks so much
Re: Please, Which Software Produces Such Effects As In The Link Below by Kaysalas(m): 10:18am On Jan 01, 2014
st-kris:
That could be done with any linear video editing software. It is pretty easy actually (well, if you know what you're doing).

-Sony Vegas Pro or Adobe Premiere will do it just fine.

Also, you can search for "Whiteboard Animation" software. That might work better for you.
happy new year. Thanks for the earlier response. Please i will also like to find out what software can give my set of videos the dvd feel, by that i mean being able to select my desired movie to watch, just like all these 500 in 1 dvds we buy around. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated
Re: Please, Which Software Produces Such Effects As In The Link Below by ncpat(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
Kaysalas: happy new year. Thanks for the earlier response. Please i will also like to find out what software can give my set of videos the dvd feel, by that i mean being able to select my desired movie to watch, just like all these 500 in 1 dvds we buy around. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated
NERO can do that but the professional is ADOBE DVD ENCONDER

1 Like

Re: Please, Which Software Produces Such Effects As In The Link Below by Kaysalas(m): 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
^^^ thanks ncpat. But is Nero free to download? Also, as per our last discussion, still have you in mind, just want to start something first, then I will get in touch, God willing( I already have your number)
Re: Please, Which Software Produces Such Effects As In The Link Below by 2sexyus: 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
U just bone me sad
Re: Please, Which Software Produces Such Effects As In The Link Below by Kaysalas(m): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
grin
2sexy.us:
U just bone me sad
grin grin BROTHERLY! No be so abeg! I go holla you.

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Of Adekunle Gold On A Newspaper / Best Free Video Editing / Dcity creation... WB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.