Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

For Bored Rich Married/single Ladies....here Is Discreet Fvck And Fun - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For Bored Rich Married/single Ladies....here Is Discreet Fvck And Fun (1078 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Love, Advice And Fun / Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up / I Really Want To Meet Single Ladies Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Bored Rich Married/single Ladies....here Is Discreet Fvck And Fun by dreamzlinks: 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
If you know you are married or single, rich, bored and alone.....if you want somthing quiet and discreet with a cool young dude with good dick to satisfy you and make u have some fun. This will only last for as long as you want it, u must have enuf pepper to satisfy this dude as well as willingness to get sucked and fvcked real good. No long talk just call to get some fun you hav been lacking 08027517877 or mail dreamzlinks2013@gmail.com
Re: For Bored Rich Married/single Ladies....here Is Discreet Fvck And Fun by dreamzlinks: 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
This will only last for as long as u want it....it will be just between u and i....discreet and save with soo much fun.
Re: For Bored Rich Married/single Ladies....here Is Discreet Fvck And Fun by illicit(m): 2:48am On Dec 29, 2013
hmmmmm if someone shd PM me i will knw dis tin works, until den........
Re: For Bored Rich Married/single Ladies....here Is Discreet Fvck And Fun by dreamzlinks: 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
If you know you are married or single, rich, bored and alone.....if you want somthing quiet and discreet with a cool young dude with good dick to satisfy you and make u have some fun. This will only last for as long as you want it, u must have enuf pepper to satisfy this dude as well as willingness to get sucked and fvcked real good. No long talk just call to get some fun you hav been lacking 08027517877 or mail dreamzlinks2013@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Are You Female Single Looking For Serious Man Call This Numbe 008063375869 / A Scorpion Man Wants To Meet A Pisces, Cancer, Virgo Lady / Any Good Looking,educated, Serious Minded, Single, God-fearing, Males Out There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.