Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,953 members, 7,909,566 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:30 AM

People Fetching Water In A Gutter In Ibadan [pictures] - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / People Fetching Water In A Gutter In Ibadan [pictures] (957 Views)

Evergreen Hotel Disposes Solid and Liquid Waste Into The Gutter / 10 Reasons Why You Should Drink Warm Lemon Water In The Morning / 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Fetching Water In A Gutter In Ibadan [pictures] by bamoza(m): 6:20am On Dec 28, 2013
hmmmm....I was in Ibadan (around Agugu area) yesterday(27/12/2013) and I saw this awkward scenes of some children and an elderly woman, fetching water from a broken pipe in a gutter.
I was so flabbergasted that I had to snap to show Nairalanders, the scene was an eyesore
I don't think I need to blame the government for this, but I taught Ibadan people are now changing undecided wink
but really I guess they had no choice, which will make me wanna blame the govt again for not providing one of the basic social amenities to the people, rather they love to purchase bullet proof cars angry cry, while our people die of water-related diseases
No more comment oh, pictures below

Re: People Fetching Water In A Gutter In Ibadan [pictures] by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 28, 2013
Where are d animals who ask for pictures?
Re: People Fetching Water In A Gutter In Ibadan [pictures] by bamoza(m): 7:03am On Dec 28, 2013
Na must for you to comment, go catch some sleep lipsrsealed undecided
ismokeweed: Where are d animals who ask for pictures?
Re: People Fetching Water In A Gutter In Ibadan [pictures] by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 28, 2013
bamoza: Na must for you to comment, go catch some sleep lipsrsealed undecided
Do you know me before? I will piss on u.
Re: People Fetching Water In A Gutter In Ibadan [pictures] by Tuntheycr7: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2013
Bros you get liver O.
I was at Ibadan too last week Saturday for a friend's wedding @ Oke ado, I saw similar tins like this but fear no let me take pictures make dem no treat ma phukup. They were even fightin for turns.
I think the govt shud do somethin abt that ASAP.

1 Like

Re: People Fetching Water In A Gutter In Ibadan [pictures] by iamSi(m): 8:26am On Dec 28, 2013
I know you have good intentions Mr. OP , but I don't think this is the best approach ... For the purpose you posted this online will just die here cos the Governor aint seeing this... Take this pics to Him or better still, the Local Government Chairman for changes... My colleague at work has seen this now, calling my people backwards ,retards and stuffs.... You've caused chaos in my office at the moment... Please POST betters places too like Bodija, UI, GRA and probably the Governor's office too ... Thanks embarassedI know you have good intentions Mr. OP , but I don't think this is the best approach ... For the purpose you posted this online will just die here cos the Governor aint seeing this... Take this pics to Him or better still, the Local Government Chairman for changes... My colleague at work has seen this now, calling my people backwards ,retards and stuffs.... You've caused chaos in my office at the moment... Please POST betters places too like Bodija, UI, GRA and probably the Governor's office too ... Thanks
Re: People Fetching Water In A Gutter In Ibadan [pictures] by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 28, 2013
But you posted like a retard
Re: People Fetching Water In A Gutter In Ibadan [pictures] by AbuMikey(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2013

Waht Tha Hell shocked!!

Damn, some things You see sha....... lipsrsealed

Re: People Fetching Water In A Gutter In Ibadan [pictures] by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 28, 2013
This is horrible.

iamSi: I know you have good intentions Mr. OP , but I don't think this is the best approach ... For the purpose you posted this online will just die here cos the Governor aint seeing this... Take this pics to Him or better still, the Local Government Chairman for changes... My colleague at work has seen this now, calling my people backwards ,retards and stuffs.... You've caused chaos in my office at the moment... Please POST betters places too like Bodija, UI, GRA and probably the Governor's office too ... Thanks embarassedI know you have good intentions Mr. OP , but I don't think this is the best approach ... For the purpose you posted this online will just die here cos the Governor aint seeing this... Take this pics to Him or better still, the Local Government Chairman for changes... My colleague at work has seen this now, calling my people backwards ,retards and stuffs.... You've caused chaos in my office at the moment... Please POST betters places too like Bodija, UI, GRA and probably the Governor's office too ... Thanks
Raising awareness is essential to situations like this and by posting these pictures for everyone to see, this is exactly what the OP is doing. This is not the type of situation to keep in the closet. He caused chaos in your office, GOOD. People are not supposed to see these pictures and be comfortable.

1 Like

Re: People Fetching Water In A Gutter In Ibadan [pictures] by iamSi(m): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2013
Yield: This is horrible. Raising awareness is essential to situations like this and by posting these pictures for everyone to see, this is exactly what the OP is doing. This is not the type of situation to keep in the closet. He caused chaos in your office, GOOD. People are not supposed to see these pictures and be comfortable.

You don't seem to get me ma'am ... But be rest assured you are been noted OK? ...
Re: People Fetching Water In A Gutter In Ibadan [pictures] by bamoza(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2013
iamSi: I know you have good intentions Mr. OP , but I don't think this is the best approach ... For the purpose you posted this online will just die here cos the Governor aint seeing this... Take this pics to Him or better still, the Local Government Chairman for changes... My colleague at work has seen this now, calling my people backwards ,retards and stuffs.... You've caused chaos in my office at the moment... Please POST betters places too like Bodija, UI, GRA and probably the Governor's office too ... Thanks embarassed

Please if you have the governors direct number, give me or the LG chairman, so i can get to them and report this to them, so that they will work on it promptly....because our leaders have make themselves God after attaining post and even when we try to do via proxy, they dont act, so i think my best chance is to post online, at least there are some people who are employed to watch all tweet about GEJ on twitter and another persons manages his facebook account, lets hope another persons is employed just to get what is written about govt on nairaland, they can go do the job,
Re: People Fetching Water In A Gutter In Ibadan [pictures] by iamSi(m): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2013
bamoza:

Please if you have the governors direct number, give me or the LG chairman, so i can get to them and report this to them, so that they will work on it promptly....because our leaders have make themselves God after attaining post and even when we try to do via proxy, they dont act, so i think my best chance is to post online, at least there are some people who are employed to watch all tweet about GEJ on twitter and another persons manages his facebook account, lets hope another persons is employed just to get what is written about govt on nairaland, they can go do the job,

You don't need their numbers to pass them a message sir , I think they have offices ... There are some views CCTV won't catch a glimpse not to talk of ... Well, final lines "Please kindly direct to their offices, you don't have to call them sir"
Re: People Fetching Water In A Gutter In Ibadan [pictures] by Nutase: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2013
FP please. Maybe d governor go see am for dia.....
Re: People Fetching Water In A Gutter In Ibadan [pictures] by Aminat508(f): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ogaa oo! Ibadan! na over population dey worry them joo..Govt shuld do sumtin
Re: People Fetching Water In A Gutter In Ibadan [pictures] by iamSi(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
Aminat508: Ogaa oo! Ibadan! na over population dey worry them joo..Govt shuld do sumtin

... Please what's their population, are they much than Lagos' ?
Re: People Fetching Water In A Gutter In Ibadan [pictures] by kolnel: 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
@bamosa .
E7/ guys. Renascent or where .

(1) (Reply)

Ebola – What You’re Not Being Told / An Encounter With Ebola In Obalende By Bayo Olupohunda / Odds of dying of Ebola in America lower than odds of dying on a rollercoaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.