Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,187 members, 7,913,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:08 AM

Buy An Existing Business Site (2years Old) Already Generating Income. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buy An Existing Business Site (2years Old) Already Generating Income. (1323 Views)

Do You Need Money For Your Existing Business? / Do You Want To Buy An Existing Business ? It's Hot Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy An Existing Business Site (2years Old) Already Generating Income. by aikfrank(m): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2013
2 years ago I designed a website, its an affiliate website, I have made up to N350,000 in total. As at now my income on a monthly basis is reducing because I no longer give it much attention, currently working on another web, and have been building couple of webs for clients and all of that.

If little attention is given to it, profit will definitely increase. What I need is either someone who can manage the site(trusted person), or who wants to buy or partner. All I want to do is to make sure the site still gets running with new innovations in making it more attractive.

It might not be too professional dropping the site name here, but if you think you fit into any of the wanted categories listed above (buy, partner or be in charge and attract more sign ups through advert to earn percentage per profit)

Pls contact me at my signature. Email preferable.

Thanks.
Re: Buy An Existing Business Site (2years Old) Already Generating Income. by ymb6374(m): 10:57am On Dec 28, 2013
I Would love to manage because I don't have the money yet to buy the. Site. I'm still a student in noun so I would have time to monitor the site and I'm learning binary so I wound have more time to spend online. When you are convinced of my hard work, then we can now talk salary
Re: Buy An Existing Business Site (2years Old) Already Generating Income. by aikfrank(m): 11:07am On Dec 28, 2013
ymb6374: I Would love to manage because I don't have the money yet to buy the. Site. I'm still a student in noun so I would have time to monitor the site and I'm learning binary so I wound have more time to spend online. When you are convinced of my hard work, then we can now talk salary

Thanks for your interest,

Well if I will going for your category salary will be based on commission. As I said its an affiliate site that has to do with a membership fee. So your earnings will be per payment.

If I will be going for this category I will let you know. Do well to drop your contact details, email or phone.
Thanks.
Re: Buy An Existing Business Site (2years Old) Already Generating Income. by cbrass(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2013
Looks like I mayb interested in either buying or partnership..but I will like to see the site please
Re: Buy An Existing Business Site (2years Old) Already Generating Income. by aikfrank(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2013
cbrass: Looks like I mayb interested in either buying or partnership..but I will like to see the site please

Please send me an email.

Thanks.
Re: Buy An Existing Business Site (2years Old) Already Generating Income. by ymb6374(m): 11:58am On Dec 28, 2013
aikfrank:

Thanks for your interest,

Well if I will going for your category salary will be based on commission. As I said its an affiliate site that has to do with a membership fee. So your earnings will be per payment.

If I will be going for this category I will let you know. Do well to drop your contact details, email or phone.
Thanks.

Ymb6374@gmail.com 08108943989
Re: Buy An Existing Business Site (2years Old) Already Generating Income. by aikfrank(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
As I said
@ymb6374 I will contact you if I will be using your category.

Thanks once again.
Re: Buy An Existing Business Site (2years Old) Already Generating Income. by Kalet5: 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
aikfrank: As I said
@ymb6374 I will contact you if I will be using your category.

Thanks once again.
partner u.07062808525
Re: Buy An Existing Business Site (2years Old) Already Generating Income. by aikfrank(m): 7:03am On Jan 02, 2014
Thanks For Your Interest
Re: Buy An Existing Business Site (2years Old) Already Generating Income. by bigdot1759(m): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2014
aikfrank: 2 years ago I designed a website, its an affiliate website, I have made up to N350,000 in total. As at now my income on a monthly basis is reducing because I no longer give it much attention, currently working on another web, and have been building couple of webs for clients and all of that.

If little attention is given to it, profit will definitely increase. What I need is either someone who can manage the site(trusted person), or who wants to buy or partner. All I want to do is to make sure the site still gets running with new innovations in making it more attractive.

It might not be too professional dropping the site name here, but if you think you fit into any of the wanted categories listed above (buy, partner or be in charge and attract more sign ups through advert to earn percentage per profit)

Pls contact me at my signature. Email preferable.

Thanks.
can't see the site & can we tsalk via mail, just send me ur mail to akin1759@live.com. to talk beta
Re: Buy An Existing Business Site (2years Old) Already Generating Income. by aikfrank(m): 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
bigdot1759: can't see the site & can we tsalk via mail, just send me ur mail to akin1759@live.com. to talk beta

Just sent you an email

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of Constant Supplier Of Eggs Either In Low Or High Quantity / Call Me For Vitafoam Discounts - 08188906665 And 08171992999 / Chalk Mould For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.