Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,561 members, 7,951,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know (3228 Views)

Nairalanders With Their Funny Usernames / Your Top 5 Most Hilarious Nairaland Usernames / Jokes Section Trading Centre [Usernames For Sale!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
Am just here to catch fun no offence intended. I have been on nairaland for over a year now and I have been coming across some funny usernames which I can't help but laugh whenever I see their post. Am gonna list out some funny usernames I can remember. You can add yours!!!

*Ismokeweed
*yuzedo
*mr olodo
*retarded idiot
*okija juju
*eyeswideopen
*big head
*iluvweed.
These are the few ones I can remember, feel free to add urs to make the thread lively.... BTW!!! am sorry if ur name is on my list.
Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by john1035: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pagan 9ja
Sagittarius
seun

1 Like

Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by professore(m): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
1.Ogugua
2.Sexkillz
3.Okija juju
4.Seun oseba (just replace that eba with ewa gat it? grin)

Note: the first two names are extinct
Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
190 the clown
Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by slimthugchimee(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Oluswagz:/:/

1 Like

Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by papannamdi1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
Black ashawo
Bushy anus
Mr olodo
Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
Papa Nnamdi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by PeetaBishop(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
slimthugchimee: Oluswagz:/:/
Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by Texykool: 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
Born to fu*k
Tinubu
Reuben Abati
Ojukwu's Manhood
Mgbeketoto (dat name makes me cringe in fear)
Polio

the list is endless
Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by illicit(m): 1:20am On Dec 29, 2013
ismokeweed
omiobo
born2fuck etc
Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by initialize(m): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ms Chima
Mr C*ock
Beaf
Bluetooth
Acidiosis
Musiwa
Yuzedo
Dualcore
Idowuogbo
Born2Fuck
SimonAndal
SniperInaDiaper
Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by Donfamous(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
Akamu and stew,
worwor,
big head,
Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by seunlizy(f): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
sexymomo
peinstein
Exponental
Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by MrOlodo1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
oluswaggz: Am just here to catch fun no offence intended. I have been on nairaland for over a year now and I have been coming across some funny usernames which I can't help but laugh whenever I see their post. Am gonna list out some funny usernames I can remember. You can add yours!!!

*Ismokeweed
*yuzedo
*mr olodo
*retarded idiot
*okija juju
*eyeswideopen
*big head
*iluvweed.
These are the few ones I can remember, feel free to add urs to make the thread lively.... BTW!!! am sorry if ur name is on my list.

why you dey call Mr olodo wetin I do again grin
Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mr°olodo:

why you dey call Mr olodo wetin I do again grin
Bros u still dey nairaland? I tink say dey don ban u for life, anyways I miss ur post ooo
Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by MrOlodo1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
oluswaggz:
Bros u still dey nairaland? I tink say dey don ban u for life, anyways I miss ur post ooo

you couldn't even reply d email embarassed
Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mr°olodo:

you couldn't even reply d email embarassed
I didn't receive any email bro.
Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by creamyanne: 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mumumugu, Truckpusher,mallamai, mazi omenuko,sexkillz,yuzedo,mr olodo,acidtalk,acidocis, idowuogbo,papa nnamdi ,bingbagbo, born2fuck,fuckthemods.Abeg mke nobody quote me cos I no get una power.
Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 31, 2013
Mazi tonene
Mr olodo
Born_to_fuck
Bushfucker
Mgbeketoto shocked
Truckpusher
Mr.cork
Bushyassbanger
Mumumugu
Tinubu

And a lot more.

Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by MrOlodo1(m): 4:59am On Dec 31, 2013
Big.game:
Mazi tonene
Mr olodo
Born_to_fuck
Bushfucker
Mgbeketoto shocked
Truckpusher
Mr.cork
Bushyassbanger
Mumumugu
Tinubu

And a lot more.

Any person who calls my name again must have d highest olodo brain angry

1 Like

Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by Truckpusher(m): 8:54am On Dec 31, 2013
Mr°olodo:

Any person who calls my name again must have d highest olodo brain angry
smh
Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by ismokeweed1(f): 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
oluswaggz: Am just here to catch fun no offence intended. I have been on nairaland for over a year now and I have been coming across some funny usernames which I can't help but laugh whenever I see their post. Am gonna list out some funny usernames I can remember. You can add yours!!!

*Ismokeweed
*yuzedo
*mr olodo
*retarded idiot
*okija juju
*eyeswideopen
*big head
*iluvweed.

As in . . . WHY IS MY NAME ON THIS LIST?
Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by ismokeweed1(f): 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
illicit: ismokeweed
omiobo
born2fuck etc

Illicit angry even you?
Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by papannamdi1(m): 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
creamy anne: Mumumugu, Truckpusher,mallamai, mazi omenuko,sexkillz,yuzedo,mr olodo,acidtalk,acidocis, idowuogbo,papa nnamdi ,bingbagbo, born2fuck,fuckthemods.Abeg mke nobody quote me cos I no get una power.
Baebaymm, my sons name is nnamdi,
Dont think I made it al up
Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by papannamdi1(m): 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
zeemoore: Papa Nnamdi cheesy
Just so yu knw,
The UKWU on ur profile just broke my phone screen, come andu replace it biko.
Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
papa_nnamdi:
Just so yu knw,
is dis a joke or for real
Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by papannamdi1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
oluswaggz:
is dis a joke or for real

Yorxx it is HD realistic, didnt ur fone screen crack wen you opened d pishure?
Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
papa_nnamdi:
Just so yu knw,
papa_nnamdi:
Yorxx it is HD realistic, didnt ur fone screen crack wen you opened d pishure?
Papa Nnamdi, how may i be of help?
Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by illicit(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

Illicit angry even you?
yes o, even me
Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by papannamdi1(m): 4:34am On Jan 01, 2014
zeemoore:
Papa Nnamdi, how may i be of help?
Enhem.. Asampete
emmu... You see, datu ya profile pikiture dikwa too resolute for my phone,
I wanted to know the beautiful onyiye datu recommended me hia, andu when I clicked to see u, i was greeted with a very big *in timayas voice* 'UKWU' dat shocked my nerves and made the phone slip my grip, nne biko place a notice on ur signature, to avoid such next time somtin like 'BEWARE OF UKWU'
One more thing...
Baybay eeedikwa steaming hortu,
Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 01, 2014
papa_nnamdi:
Enhem.. Asampete
emmu... You see, datu ya profile pikiture dikwa too resolute for my phone,
I wanted to know the beautiful onyiye datu recommended me hia, andu when I clicked to see u, i was greeted with a very big *in timayas voice* 'UKWU' dat shocked my nerves and made the phone slip my grip, nne biko place a notice on ur signature, to avoid such next time somtin like 'BEWARE OF UKWU'
One more thing...
Baybay eeedikwa steaming hortu,
Nna, datu isi why I don't adu vice pple to go abt viewing other pipus profile pinshure.
Notu worry, I wee speaku with mayi husband. We'll repulacy the phone.
Papa Nnamdi odikwa notu serious

1 Like

Re: Funny And Crazy Usernames On Nairaland That You Know by papannamdi1(m): 9:57am On Jan 01, 2014
zeemoore: Nna, datu isi why I don't adu vice pple to go abt viewing other pipus profile pinshure.
Notu worry, I wee speaku with mayi husband. We'll repulacy the phone.
Papa Nnamdi odikwa notu serious
ROTFL,
babes, ur own pass me arswear,
u got a sense of humour i so much love.
Cant stop laffin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyz Cant Just Let Dis Sexy Girl Be / Screenshot : I'm I Truely A 'LEGEND' . / Microsoft Word Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.