Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,669 members, 7,951,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs (15370 Views)

Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs / Tinubu, Fashola Planning To Bribe Lagos Monarchs, PDP Alleges / Lagos Monarchs Get N46m Car Gift From Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by remzytimer: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Wait a minute! Why not include the poor in d budget, what poverty alleviation programme have u carried out, what's stopping u from making provision for scholarship for student in all state schools in dt budget...do u care about how exorbitant state school fees is... Why won't you give them cars, so as to help you manipulate elections, you can continue to keep ballot boxes and papers in the palace for your evil act. God is the only one who seated on the throne forever and he shall judge us all accordingly.
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by agbameta: 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
remzytimer: [s]Wait a minute! Why not include the poor in d budget, what poverty alleviation programme have u carried out, what's stopping u from making provision for scholarship for student in all state schools in dt budget...do u care about how exorbitant state school fees is... Why won't you give them cars, so as to help you manipulate elections, you can continue to keep ballot boxes and papers in the palace for your evil act. God is the only one who seated on the throne forever and he shall judge us all accordingly.[/s]

Emyben:

[s]Name ur so called town or compound and stop crying foul. Eastern villages are by far better dan ur shanty slummy towns. Cry me a river! [/s]

Say no to village crybabies and silly village essays.
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by remzytimer: 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
Wait a minute! Why not include the poor in d budget, what poverty alleviation programme have u carried out, what's stopping u from making provision for scholarship for student in all state schools in dt budget...do u care about how exorbitant state school fees is... Why won't you give them cars, so as to help you manipulate elections, you can continue to keep ballot boxes and papers in the palace for your evil act. God is the only one who seated on the throne forever and he shall judge us all accordingly...
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by meforyou1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
How many traditional rulers do they have in lagos? Abi fashola bought 120 cars for all the traditional rulers in west Africa?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by agbameta: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
remzytimer: [s]Wait a minute! Why not include the poor in d budget, what poverty alleviation programme have u carried out, what's stopping u from making provision for scholarship for student in all state schools in dt budget...do u care about how exorbitant state school fees is... Why won't you give them cars, so as to help you manipulate elections, you can continue to keep ballot boxes and papers in the palace for your evil act. God is the only one who seated on the throne forever and he shall judge us all accordingly...[/s]

LAGOS SPENDS N237.609M ON BURSARIES, SCHOLARSHIPS

Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola made the revelation while speaking at the Lagos State University (LASU) campus, Ojo, as part of activities to mark his 2,200 days in office. Of that amount, he said N41,635,000 was spent on1,385 LASU students, while N33,690,000 was spent on 907 Lagos state students in other universities, adding that N2,460, 000 was spent on 109 college students. Besides, he said N32, 200,000 was invested in 140 students in the Nigerian Law School and 21 Students in the Maritime Academy.

When you are done feeling sorry for yourself, kindly show us what scholarships your isi ewu village governors spent on your village students...
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by duni04(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
9jagirl4re: Can you imagine that I was reading this thread expecting them to come out and bash Fashola and they are here clapping like seals in a freaking circus, they are big time pietist and sanctimonious goons!
++++++++
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by cyril10(m): 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
This Agbayameta is shameless, always defending his thieving south west governors with bay face lying while on the other hand insult other state governors. What a shameless biased yoruba man

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by agbameta: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
cyril10: This Agbayameta is shameless, always defending his thieving south west governors with bay face lying while on the other hand insult other state governors. What a shameless biased yoruba man

Cry me a village river...
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by ifyalways(f): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
Eku gbadun ooh. Me likey tongue

Chop-make-i-chop. Haterz go chop fried mud cheesy
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
cyril10: This Agbayameta is shameless, always defending his thieving south west governors with bay face lying while on the other hand insult other state governors. What a shameless biased yoruba man

why are you people responding to him? he has a sad life and your responses are making him feel important
#Ignore
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
agbameta:

Cry me a village river...
AGBAMETA

YOUR BRODAS INVADED OBI CAR PRESENTATION THREAD CALLING HIM ALL SORT OF NAMES FOR GIVING CAR TO THE DIRECTORS

I TINK THIS IS A PAY BACK
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by agbameta: 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
presher: AGBAMETA

YOUR BRODAS INVADED OBI CAR PRESENTATION THREAD CALLING HIM ALL SORT OF NAMES FOR GIVING CAR TO THE DIRECTORS

I TINK THIS IS A PAY BACK

Apples and oranges.

Spending taxpayers money without legislated appropriations like pocket money was what Ada Obi did, while this remains the other way around.

I don't even mind their silly payback if that's really what they are doing, we know how to deal with them and we are doing so accordingly with ease.
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by Proxytalk: 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Traditional institutions are lower cadre of government. So its not bad if they are given better tools to discharge their duties. But come to think of it, seems fashola is taking after obi now (both men are equally nominees for silverbird award). 2015 things, APC is begining to learn APGA 101 from the last Anambra election. lol.. Its not late, after all lagos is their base. BRF is trying to prove a point; putting it ist in budget. But fact is that every money spend by govt had been budgeted for.
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
agbameta:

Apples and oranges.

Spending taxpayers money without legislated appropriations like pocket money was what Ada Obi did, while this remains the other way around.

I don't even mind their silly payback if that's really what they are doing, we know how to deal with them and we are doing so accordingly with ease.

well continue with the e-fight with my brothers i will be a spectator.
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by agbameta: 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Proxytalk: Traditional institutions are lower cadre of government. So its not bad if they are given better tools to discharge their duties. But come to think of it, seems fashola is taking after obi now (both men are equally nominees for silverbird award). 2015 things, APC is begining to learn APGA 101 from the last Anambra election. lol.. Its not late, after all lagos is their base. BRF is trying to prove a point; putting it ist in budget. But fact is that every money spend by govt had been budgeted for.

lol @ village upside down logic....
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by dannie04: 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
Agbalumo if you must hate the igbos please learn from the likes of Gbawe and maybe Eko-ile. Avoid threads where you are easily knocked out. Abi you no dey shame sef!
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by agbameta: 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
presher: well continue with the e-fight with my brothers i will be a spectator.

Some people call it e fight, but we call it setting the record straight and disspensing knowledge.
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
agbameta:

Some people call it e fight, but we call it setting the record straight and disspensing knowledge.
when disspensing knowledge insults are meant to be avoided na but here i see insults why na?
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by agbameta: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
presher: when disspensing knowledge insults are meant to be avoided na but here i see insults why na?

I don't do insults, but I do respond to insults accordingly.

Don't insult other people if you don't want to be insulted.

Btw, either you genuinely missed all the insults and name calling thrown my way even right above your post or you are just being fake and disingenuous with your one sided concerns about insults.

...guess you see only what you love to see based on your own tribal lens and coloration..
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by Anniettieufia(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nothing stands for it..

This is a clear campaign strategy .
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by Bimpe29: 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nice 1 BRF. Eko Oni Baje!
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by filebe777: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Frank-C:

Have you gone throught Anambra 2013 budget to conclude on this? Are you aware that this purchase has just been approved but the actual procurement and delivery may be sometime next year and or few months to the election? Do you also know that the Peter Obi you hate so much does not go the press when he budget to buy cars for traditional rulers but only involve the Press during presentation unlike Fashola that gets the Press involved at approval of the purchase, procurement and delivery as well as presentation? This news item is not really necessary since the 2014 budget has been presented and it is be there, if not to politicize the purchase. But you see nothing wrong with that but are accusing Peter Obi of playing politics because he delivered vehicles to traditional rulers before camera.

Isiewu Igbo.....fashola na Ojukwu mate??
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by agbameta: 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
filebe777:

Isiewu Igbo.....fashola na Ojukwu mate??

Just imagine the villager talking about press and what's necessary and not necessary as if we bare the same papa name and do what they do in there village...

Very amusing people...
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by taharqa: 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
Again, I ask: where is that HYPOCRITE, @e-Guerilla??
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by lepashandi: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
e - Guerilla has metamorphosed into a stuuuuupid Agbameta
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by lepashandi: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
agbameta:

I don't do insults, but I do respond to insults accordingly.

Don't insult other people if you don't want to be insulted.

Btw, either you genuinely missed all the insults and name calling thrown my way even right above your post or you are just being fake and disingenuous with your one sided concerns about insults.

...guess you see only what you love to see based on your own tribal lens and coloration..

Really? When you are the chief of insults on NairaLand, you think say we blind?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by KDULAR: 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
The british ( small b is intensional) royal is one family whose net expenditure borne by the government was 33.3 million pounds sterling (8.658 Billion Naira ) for 2012.

Uchiha Madara: This country is funny, just like the UK, but at least the UK has only one royal family.

Here in Nigeria we have Obas, Chiefs, Sheiks... all in one country, my my!

Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by ocelot2006(m): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
......Uhmmm...I'm confused.....wasn't Gov. Obi chided for the very same thing Fashola has just done? And some clowns here are busy giving lame excuses like "it was included in the Lagos state govt budget blah blah"

Talk about hipocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by macof(m): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
bad people: Am disappointed in fashola, cos Oba of ejigbo land in Oshodi-Isolo local govt doesn't deserve any good thing from tax payers money, ejigbo town in Lagos is full of mess, total hardship unleash by this so cald Oba Morufu in ejigbo, I witnessed a case when Phcn brought transformer to the people around orilowo-pipeline area, this is an area where we have police station even this so cald Oba Morufu personal house, he insisted that people in this community must contribute 300k for his own pocket before Phcn can activate the transformer, no good roads in ejigbo community, info that we gathered is Oba Morufu liase with Bamigbetan( the worst local govt chairman in Lagos) to siphone the local govt monthly allocation to their own pocket,ADVICE : Fashola should put a serious searchlight on ejigbo to unravel these evils being perpetrated by Oba Morufu and Bamigbetan in ejigbo this coming 2014

Elejigbo isn't even suppose to be 'Oba' where did he come from?
This is wat happens with those who have fake thrones
Yoruba elders especially the Ooni should instruct him to return his crown
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by macof(m): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
This Lagos monarchs are too much sef undecided Fashola go spend tayah. most of them are just deceiving themselves with "Oba" title when they should be "baale". Look at most of Olofin Agbodere's descendants aren't recognized in their land because they just separated greedily
Oba of Lagos(island), Oloto of mainland, Iseri-Olofin and Akran Gbagle(badagry) are the real kings others just ran away from their fathers house with crowns
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
taharqa: Again, I ask: where is that HYPOCRITE, @e-Guerilla??

lepashandi: e - Guerilla has metamorphosed into a stuuuuupid Agbameta

Why is nitwit taharqa and his newly acquired side-kick craving my indulgence?

Since chucking your dummies out of your pram isn't cutting it, here, why not elevate your game a bit and start comparing like for like.

Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by anonimi: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
KDULAR: The british ( small b is intensional) royal is one family whose net expenditure borne by the government was 33.3 million pounds sterling (8.658 Billion Naira ) for 2012.

How much does the British royal family contribute to their economy, mostly through tourism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indictment Of SGF: 92 Groups Threaten Nationwide Protest.. / Nnamdi Azikiwe 15th Posthumous Birthday: Anambra Declares Monday Public Holiday / Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.