Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,468 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:29 PM

Moderators, Pls Read B4 Taking Action - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Moderators, Pls Read B4 Taking Action (476 Views)

7 Things To Consider Before Taking Up That Job / Massive Recruitment At Action Against Hunger (ACF)-49 Positions / Moderators Pls Watch Out For @MOONCARES! Call Him To Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moderators, Pls Read B4 Taking Action by tonytony208(m): 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
I posted earlier that i couldnt create new topic on business section. The topic was moved without you providing any help. It is doubling disturbing to realize that one of you; the moderators of this section (adewasco2k), posted a disgusting reply; giving the impression that i dont know what am doing. If i am able to make a post on the business section, then any one should understand that i won't be requesting for help for same on another section.

While i am able to create new topic on other sections, the link is not available on biz section. I never knew how else to get across to anyone in charge hence the use of this medium; hoping that one of the moderators will see it and help out.

Aside not being able to create new topic, i also can't reply to posts; i am always presented with "you cannot do this right now, try again later". This had always been the case. Pls what can i do?
Re: Moderators, Pls Read B4 Taking Action by adewasco2k(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
tonytony208: I posted earlier that i couldnt create new topic on business section. The topic was moved without you providing any help. It is doubling disturbing to realize that one of you; the moderators of this section (adewasco2k), posted a disgusting reply; giving the impression that i dont know what am doing. If i am able to make a post on the business section, then any one should understand that i won't be requesting for help for same on another section.

While i am able to create new topic on other sections, the link is not available on biz section. I never knew how else to get across to anyone in charge hence the use of this medium; hoping that one of the moderators will see it and help out.

Aside not being able to create new topic, i also can't reply to posts; i am always presented with "you cannot do this right now, try again later". This had always been the case. Pls what can i do?

You sure should know i was only trying to help you by moving it there so the mod of that section can see it and hereby sort for a solution for you, now you blaming me? when you are doing the wrong thing, how can you post on jobs section that you can not create a post on business section? is not that why we have moderators for different sections? you could have just send a Pm to the mod of that section

1 Like

Re: Moderators, Pls Read B4 Taking Action by adewasco2k(m): 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
Wait a minute....did you say I posted a disgusting reply? Jezz if I have seen that before my post above, I would have just done my work with no sentiment.

Lucky you and next time learn to address such without hate or insults

(1) (Reply)

FEMALE Area Sales Manager (ibadan) At Lorache Consulting / Finance Manager / Marketing Executive With Editing/digital Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.