Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,882 members, 7,879,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:20 AM

Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria (6539 Views)

Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / Questions For Supporters Of Gay Rights / APC Stalwart Kills Cow For Supporters In Makurdi Benue State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
If you support "One Indivisible Nigeria", I just want to use this opportunity to Congratulate and wish you all the best.

For anyone who is fed up living or being a Nigerian can quietly fulfill Nigeria's immigration requirements and travel, OR jump into the Atlantic Ocean, Sahara Desert, Cameroon, Benin Republic.

Any act that tries to shop-off any piece of land as shown below, will be severely dealt with. And any leader that is not working hard enough to develop and empower Nigerians, will be relieved of his duty and even punished if found wanting - nothing personal.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by iconaus: 6:30am On Dec 29, 2013
nothing like one nigeria- is fake. a country whereby your tribes man is not a minister or in power , some tribes ( North/west ) resort to pull him down syndrome . fake country

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by owobokiri(m): 6:38am On Dec 29, 2013
Nigeria, a refuge for scoundrels, oil thieves and tribal urchins. Those who wish you long life are the same people who have looted you to the bone. A hopeless colony of the hapless populated with fake patriots and emergency nationalists. The biggest emberrasment to the black race. Your demise will bring nothing but joy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Tobbie9(m): 6:43am On Dec 29, 2013
op you're on a long thing

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 7:19am On Dec 29, 2013
Nigeria have a straight-forward immigration law. If you do not like it here, pack your load (everyone in your village can follow you) to Sahara Desert, Atlantic ocean or even Antarctica. If you carry even a plot of land, we will descend on you and beat you black and blue.

And if you must stay within our borders, obey the law and mind your lawful business.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 7:22am On Dec 29, 2013
icon aus: nothing like one nigeria- is fake. a country whereby your tribes man is not a minister or in power , some tribes ( North/west ) resort to pull him down syndrome . fake country

Oya carry your bag and leave. If you touch one plot of land in Nigeria, your name will be sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by YoungMoney3: 7:28am On Dec 29, 2013
egift: If you support "One Indivisible Nigeria", I just want to use this opportunity to Congratulate and wish you all the best.

For anyone who is fed up living or being a Nigerian can quietly fulfill Nigeria's immigration requirements and jump into the Atlantic Ocean, Sahara Desert, Cameroon or Benin Republic.

Any act that tries to shop-off any piece of land as shown below, will be severely dealt with. And any leader that is not working hard enough to develop and empower Nigerians, will be relieved of his duty and even punished if found wanting - nothing personal.

You don't want Nigeria to divide so you and tinubu and your northern masters to keep on stealing Niger Delta Oil money nigeria must divide whether you like it or not

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2013
Young Money:

You don't want Nigeria to divide so you and tinubu and your northern masters to keep on stealing Niger Delta Oil money nigeria must divide whether you like it or not

Young man, the Oil belongs to Nigeria. Not Niger Delta (we do not have such a country). Nigeria is not available for division. If you are tired of living in Nigeria, fulfill our immigration laws and pack your bags to TelAviv, Saudi Arabia or the Bamuda Triangle. Even the land your family house is located, should not be tampered with.

Did you hear me?

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Brimmie(m): 8:07am On Dec 29, 2013
egift:

Young man, the Oil belongs to Nigeria. Not Niger Delta (we do not have such a country). Nigeria is not available for division. If you are tired of living in Nigeria, fulfill our immigration laws and pack your bags to TelAviv, Saudi Arabia or the Bamuda Triangle. Even the land your family house is located, should not be tampered with.

Did you hear me?

Lol.. cheesy cheesy Loud and Clear!!

One Neijiria!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2013
one Nigeria can work, it just has not had a decent government for long enough to work.

If Buhari is elected in 2015 you will see how quickly Nigeria can become great again.

However there is a small chance the country may not make even to 2015 especially if there is a crash in crude oil prices
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 9:27am On Dec 29, 2013
GenBuhari: one Nigeria can work, it just has not had a decent government for long enough to work.

If Buhari is elected in 2015 you will see how quickly Nigeria can become great again.

However there is a small chance the country may not make even to 2015 especially if there is a crash in crude oil prices

Agreed. One Nigeria is better than all these clannish territories. Once we kick out the present guy at the centre, we can start reviving this nation back to greatness.

Moreover, Nigeria is not available for division. Any village that don't like it, can jump into the Atlantic and start swimming. If you take even a plot of land with you - na black and blue things grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by OkBounce(m): 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
owobokiri: Nigeria, a refuge for scoundrels, oil thieves and tribal urchins. Those who wish you long life are the same people who have looted you to the bone. A hopeless colony of the hapless populated with fake patriots and emergency nationalists. The biggest emberrasment to the black race. Your demise will bring nothing but joy.
you pulled those words outta my mouth,bro.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nigeria is going to expire in a few hours! Unless we all come together as equals and renegotiate the terms of our existence as a country, then it's curtains on Nigeria i'm afraid! Nigeria is not bigger than the old USSR that woke up, smelt the coffee, read the handwriting on the wall, and went on to do the needful!

I want to live in a true nation; not one where my people will be prevented from reaching their full potential by others who can't stand us yet still want to share the same country with us......not one where they do everything to pull us down, and prevent us from attaining the highest office in the land b'cos they feel such an office is their birthright or b'cos they say we're not to be trusted!.....i want a country where my people will be able to use their human and natural resources as, when and how they deem fit, without some bad-belle scheming to cream off 87% of benefits from said resources to develop his own cities (as per bogus census figures and useless landmass) while mine struggle on a pittance.......i want a country where my land would not be balkanised and split by some hateful bastards just so i don't get the full benefit of any resources God has blessed me with!

When Nigeria achieves true nationhood, nobody would be angling to leave!

8 Likes

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Adindupeter: 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
egift: If you support "One Indivisible Nigeria", I just want to use this opportunity to Congratulate and wish you all the best.

For anyone who is fed up living or being a Nigerian can quietly fulfill Nigeria's immigration requirements and jump into the Atlantic Ocean, Sahara Desert, Cameroon or Benin Republic.

.. I feel your pain and fear but disintegration is inevitable.. You parasites has been noting but a cog to the wheel of our progress... Live with it!

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
IGBO-SON:
Nigeria is going to expire in a few hours!

Liar! Big lies from the pit of Hell. Nigeria will not disintegrate. If you want to leave, oya jump into the Ocean and start swimming.

If you dare carry a square inch of land, you will get a resound slaps.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Godwinsilas(m): 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
And what makes you guys think that after divission everything will be going well with everybody, there will be no coruption, greed, tribal sentiment. You have To know Nigeria blood flow in our vein so also we need to join hands to cure our problem by ourselves.

You all always look up to country like US, UK and other develope country you also need to know that those country were not builth one day neither did it fell from the sky it was builth with time. Europians for example their early development were done by 90% of slaves from Africa you should hate them for this not you fellow African slaves.
If you watch chinese movie portraying their history you will see their village streets were tiled.
Talking about development i know many will say "what about South Africa?"
SA is upto 50% white development(if not more than).
Nigeria is so far the best thing that has happened to Africa and will continue and has just start developing.

You should be talking of Egypt from the bible and Liberia first African country to gain independence 1847.
One Nigeria till i die

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dear Bro,

As a loyal Oduan, I advocate for the entity called Nigeria. But there is a problem, a MIGHTY one for that matter. Here is a few list of my grouse:

-the current allocation/revenue formula

-the subjugation of the various regional security forces (police, civil,etc) to the federal

-the impairing of the regions' right to have their different TAX policies, hereby making such surbodinate to the center.

-Most important, the weak representation of Southerners in the tiers of government.

Sir, I guess u are a Northerner, 'cos if you arent, I can assure you that you will never have a cause to support the sheer injustice that we Southerners & Westerners are facing.

Presently, Westerners have seen the need to incise ourselves out of this dungeon.

All in the name of one Nigeria, we have to forfeit so much of our rights & abilities to enact security, tax, civil, etc policies that will change our lives for the better.

Northerners kill our villagers in the name of 'one Nigeria'. Ibos misbehave like animals & challenge us on our paternal homes in the
name of 'one Nigeria' .
.Now tell me, is this what you gain all because it favors you.?....

Is this why you want the status quo all because you currently have the "upper hand"?

Aboki, You definitely will fail by Gods grace. !...in it awaits in the soonest.

[Spits on the ground].
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
St_Black: Dear Bro,

As a loyal Oduan, I advocate for the entity called Nigeria. But there is a problem, a MIGHTY one for that matter. Here is a few list of my grouse:

-the current allocation/revenue formula

-the subjugation of the various regional security forces (police, civil,etc) to the federal

-the impairing of the regions' right to have their different TAX policies, hereby making such surbodinate to the center.

-Most important, the weak representation of Southerners in the tiers of government.

Sir, I guess u are a Northerner, 'cos if you arent, I can assure you that you will never have a cause to support the sheer injustice that we Southerners & Westerners are facing.

Presently, Westerners have seen the need to incise ourselves out of this dungeon.

All in the name of one Nigeria, we have to forfeit so much of our rights & abilities to enact security, tax, civil, etc policies that will change our lives for the better.

Northerners kill our villagers in the name of 'one Nigeria'. Ibos misbehave like animals & challenge us on our paternal homes in the
name of 'one Nigeria' .
.Now tell me, is this what you gain all because it favors you.?....

Is this why you want the status quo all because you currently have the "upper hand"?

Aboki, You definitely will fail by Gods grace. !...in it awaits in the soonest.

[Spits on the ground].
Me too as an Igbo man, am interested on how we can make the country work for everyone of us.

But for those who want to leave, they are free to pack their bags and go. We are not dividing our country, not even a square inch!
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by maasoap(m): 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
I'm a strong supporter of Nigeria because if Nigeria should divide, I know the new smaller nation or nations that will eventually destroy themselves fighting over natural resources control. It is a sure thing that while the new nations without natural resources may survive, the ones with it may not survive.
But under One Nigeria, how do we address things like this one? Amaechi had this to say: “When I said they could not account for N2.3 trnfor oil subsidy, they say what is your source? I was in the meeting with the President. We told the President that under General Obasanjo, the total oil money was N300 bn. The first year of PresidentGoodluck Jonathan, 2011, oil subsidy became N2.3 trn. Did we buy more machines, expanded Nigeria?”
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
egift: Me too as an Igbo man, am interested on how we can make the country work for everyone of us.

But for those who want to leave, they are free to pack their bags and go. We are not dividing our country, not even a square inch!

As an Ibo man, I think its imperative for you to also join the bandwagon with your fellow kinsman & cry for your nation of Biafra.

Why are you terrified when you hear the word "Separation" ? grin

Tell me, so separation spelks doom for the people of Alaigbo. I THINK SO ...or im I missing something?
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
i dont talk too much...one day i will take charge...thunda will surely fire corrupt bastardz...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
St_Black:

As an Ibo man, I think its imperative for you to also join the bandwagon with your fellow kinsman & cry for your nation of Biafra.

Why are you terrified when you hear the word "Separation" ? grin

Tell me, so separation spelks doom for the people of Alaigbo. I THINK SO ...or im I missing something?
Look at your tiny brain...if nigeria separates, the igbos will never suffer...cuz they are hardworking unlike the lazy yorubas...YORUBA PEOPLE LAZY DIRTY ASSHOLES...GLORY THIEVES

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
smackimorn: Look at your tiny brain...if nigeria separates, the igbos will never suffer...cuz they are hardworking unlike the lazy yorubas...YORUBA PEOPLE LAZY DIRTY ASSHOLES...GLORY THIEVES

So why not ask your Ibo bro to tell us why he's trembling because of separation?
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by jamace(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
There are peaceful conditions that are worse than war. And there are situations of unity that are worse than division.
Real peace and real unity is what I want else I will pray we say goodbye to Nigeria.

Only politicians are enjoying the Nigerian union because they thrive in the atmosphere of confusion.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by egift(m): 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
St_Black:

So why not ask your Ibo bro to tell us why he's trembling because of separation?
Bros, take your toy to your room. I don't play with kids. If you are fed up with Nigeria, try Togo. If you take even a square inch out of SW Nigeria, na useless random slaps across your face.

We are talking NIGERIA, your are posting peanuts.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
egift: Bros, take your toy to your room. I don't play with kids. If you are fed up with Nigeria, try Togo. If you take even a square inch out of SW Nigeria, na useless random slaps across your face.

We are talking NIGERIA, your are posting peanuts.

Who will slap me? Is it you with your withered hand or who?

PLS sod off & play with that lunatics who gave you those cracks to take joor. !!
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
IT IS OUR TASK TO KEEP NIGERIA TOGETHER AS ONE INDIVISIBLE COUNTRY,WE IGBOS HAVE A LOT TO GAIN IF NIGERIA REMAINS ONE

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Godwinsilas(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
St_Black:

He is not trenbling rather he is just acting as an educated and a reasonabel person.

smackimorn: Look at your tiny brain...if nigeria separates, the igbos will never suffer...cuz they are hardworking unlike the lazy yorubas...YORUBA PEOPLE LAZY DIRTY ASSHOLES...GLORY THIEVES
Stop about who will survive and who whouldn't survive preach peace and unity friend.

I don't know what is wrong with you people i thought this thread is only for those who don't want Nigeria to divide so why are you here with you tribal sentiment

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
Godwinsilas:
He is not trenbling rather he is just acting as an educated and a reasonabel person.

Stop about who will survive and who whouldn't survive preach peace and unity friend.

I don't know what is wrong with you people i thought this thread is only for those who don't want Nigeria to divide so why are you here with you tribal sentiment

Nigeria is an entity headed for destruction. I still dont understand why 'gentlemen' of your type still believe in this doom called Nigeria.

...or tell me, If you are a Southerner or Westerner, what good has Nigeria offered to benefit its citizens right from the time the stark lunatic called Frederick Luggard made this country?

PLS highlight.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Godwinsilas(m): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
St_Black:

Nigeria is an entity headed for destruction. I still dont understand why 'gentlemen' of your type still believe in this doom called Nigeria.

...or tell me, If you are a Southerner or Westerner, what good has Nigeria offered to benefit its citizens right from the time the stark lunatic called Frederick Luggard made this country?

PLS highlight.

Nigeria as the giant of Africa is not by chance but by archievement.
Re: Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Godwinsilas:

Nigeria as the giant of Africa is not by chance but by archievement.

Do you understand yourself at all? PLS enlighten me on how your country is the giant of Africa.

What sensible or worthy achievements has it made?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Sign Climate Change Pact In New York / Lai Mohammed Urge Yahoo Boys To Return Their Monies To FG To Help Improve Lives / People Shouting Ole (thief) On Tinubu, Aregbesola's Convoy In Osogbo(video,pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.