Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,907 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:21 PM

Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) (5272 Views)

Nigerian AirForce Plane Crashes In Yola, Adamawa State - Sahara Reporters / US Drone Crashes In Iraq Desert, Locals Pose For Selfies (PHOTOS, / Unknown 'Drone' Crashes In Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) by wasiudvd(m): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2013
So our air-space is so porous that ordinary toy can move without being noticed.
Re: Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2013
OBJ talked about 1000 people on watchlist...and snippers....now this is happening...how many more are up in the sky....APC govs need to watch their back...APC states need to be watchful...over to PDP edog who have no clue what the master plan looks like...
Re: Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) by 190theclown: 11:14am On Dec 29, 2013
@Topic

1 Like

Re: Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) by 190theclown: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2013
[size=38pt]
wasiudvd: So our air-space is so porous that ordinary toy can move without being noticed.
[/size]

Re: Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 29, 2013
Thats a toy drone mainly used for taking aerial pictures and not a USA Drone
Re: Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) by tungstar(m): 11:19am On Dec 29, 2013
Obiagelli: Toy story

Help me tell them oooo!!!
Re: Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) by otokx(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2013
So this rubbish reached nairaland frontpage when it should be in the nairaland dustbin.
Re: Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) by rattlesnake(m): 11:21am On Dec 29, 2013
a golden opportunity for reverse engineering
Re: Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) by hunter21(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2013
Had_one:
We better stop under rating this issue or taking it as a joke. If it is seriuos countries, investigations would have commenced by now, and with the supports and pressures from citizens like you and I. But the comments qouted above would pave way for the authorities concerned to neglect taking apropriate measures.
it is a fuqing toy man
Re: Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) by nanizle(m): 11:23am On Dec 29, 2013
It's a [size=15pt]Toy drone[/size] na. You can buy it online.

I dey think say I go see picture of US Predator or Reaper drone. (The ones wey dem dey use hunt terrorists) angry
Re: Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) by Afrok(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2013
Dem don forget say na Xmas nd new year mood we dey, different objects nd toys ar been manufactured nd sold dis festive season. Abeg to me dt thing ( drone) nah toy, make d owner go with d receipt nd claim (collect) him toy johr tongue
Re: Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) by rodeo0070(m): 11:27am On Dec 29, 2013
egift: Here is what a US Drone looks like:

Wow! These drones are mean machines. Meanwhile,...

1 Like

Re: Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) by repogirl(f): 11:27am On Dec 29, 2013
zeelo2014: This is a toy, can't u guys see that?
lol, we have plenty olodos in this forum, some are already blaming Jonathan and the U.S.....Choi, my country people eeeehhhh!!

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) by donttouch: 11:27am On Dec 29, 2013
Had_one:
We better stop under rating this issue or taking it as a joke. If it is seriuos countries, investigations would have commenced by now, and with the supports and pressures from citizens like you and I. But the comments qouted above would pave way for the authorities concerned to neglect taking apropriate measures.

At ur age u still dey believe Tom & Jerry na real character? Sorry for urself.
Re: Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) by DisGuy: 11:29am On Dec 29, 2013
Isnt that an ABONIKI under the toy plane, maybe amazon is experimenting its drone delivery of ROBB/Aboniki seeing it's the harmattan season grin

You heard it here first! cool
Re: Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 29, 2013
Buhari and tinubu will set a commitee to look over this isue and even the apc assembly will spend some cash in tis to investigate. grin
Re: Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) by donttouch: 11:34am On Dec 29, 2013
repogirl: lol, we have plenty olodos in this forum, some are already blaming Jonathan and the U.S.....Choi, my country people eeeehhhh!!

And 1 'rational' mod brought dis to fp.

#pple I thought they should know better#
Re: Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) by repogirl(f): 11:40am On Dec 29, 2013
dont-touch:

I'd like to think it was brought to FP as a joke.theres an aboniki balm bottle under, holding it up for crying out loud! Hilarious!
Re: Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) by OmoTier1(m): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2013
Dis Guy: Isnt that an ABONIKI under the toy plane, maybe amazon is experimenting its drone delivery of ROBB/Aboniki seeing it's the harmattan season grin

You heard it here first! cool
grin grin grin.....nah Dangote experiment on his new postal coy cool
Re: Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) by OmoTier1(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2013
dont-touch:

You think mods on NL are sensible people? Many of them can't make for sales man or woman at ASDA shocked
Re: Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) by nanizle(m): 11:46am On Dec 29, 2013
Chai!! see as Nigerian Tribune don fall our hand!

Dem talk say
aviation sources confirmed the object as a United States’ drone on an espionage mission in Nigeria.
Considering the registration number, TX 5803, inscribed on a black battery under the craft, a source said the space craft must have taken off from NASA base in Texas in the US, stating that the battery attached to the spacecraft powered it and enabled it to move around so that it could do the bidding of those who sent it.

Explain to me how this battery powered toy go fly from TEXAS to NIGERIA (More that 10,500km!!)

The he-diot journalist must be sacked!

Now Oyinbo go come dey laugh naija man.

[url]http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/lead-stories/item/29586-flying-object-crashes-into-home-in-ibadan-%E2%80%A2controversy-trails-mission-of-spacecraft-%E2%80%A2object-believed-to-be-us-drone.html[/url]
Re: Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) by OmoTier1(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2013
nanizle: Chai!! see as Nigerian Tribune don fall our hand!

Dem talk say

Explain to me how this battery powered toy go fly from TEXAS to NIGERIA (More that 10,500km!!)

The he-diot journalist must be sacked!

Now Oyinbo go come dey laugh naija man.

[url]http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/lead-stories/item/29586-flying-object-crashes-into-home-in-ibadan-%E2%80%A2controversy-trails-mission-of-spacecraft-%E2%80%A2object-believed-to-be-us-drone.html[/url]

TRIBUNE newspaper is only good for morning akara and evening suya! An absolute trash of a daily that only know how to spew PDP propaganda. To think they also claimed aviation expert in Nigeria concluded it must be a drone shows you how stupid these pen and Ghana must go journalist have become.
Re: Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) by 5thNOTE: 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Had_one:
Take proper what? All the proper measures those ppl in power which inhibit the freedom of the Masses abi. Those inept twerps, whn they are nt up to their tasks end up turning against and oppress the masses who chanllages them to laspes. Soon they will say no flying of drone in nigeria, instead puting proper measures.
Re: Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) by SoloAtna(m): 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
God save #a.p.c
Re: Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) by OAM4J: 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2013

(1) (2)

Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. / Don't Touch Atiku, Kalu Warns Buhari/APC / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Changes Profile Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.