Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,356 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:40 PM

For Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys (564 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. / Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) / Essential Dating Tips For Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2013
If you meet a 24yr old virgin who doesnt believe in sex before marriage,whyl datin ha,wud u pressure ha 4sex or jst let ha bé?
Re: For Guys by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 29, 2013
I will move on with my life!
Re: For Guys by borntobegr8t(m): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2013
emmiieeee: If you meet a 24yr old virgin who doesnt believe in sex before marriage,whyl datin ha,wud u pressure ha 4sex or jst let ha bé?
Is this person in question u?
Re: For Guys by Swaggot00(m): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2013
aiit nw i get it' you are 24' a virgin and you dont believe in sex before marriage.. its ok ' but op lemme give you a very useful advice as a guy' we ve all got our diffrent views and believes but im sorry to tell you that with or without your believe on sex b4 marriage there is something constant that can make or break a matrimonial union' which is SEX!! i tell you dis 99% of man out there want a lady with the right sexual experience' no one would wanna get stuckd 4 life with a woman who pratically lay like a dead wood during intercouse .. been there' virgins are no fun!!!
Re: For Guys by yemmy75(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2013
emmiieeee: If you meet a 24yr old virgin who doesnt believe in sex before marriage,whyl datin ha,wud u pressure ha 4sex or jst let ha bé?
If I meet such a person, and d person also happens to have a good character... Then I think I might as well consider myself d most favoured of all mortals

2 Likes

Re: For Guys by dejt4u(m): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2013
I will let see d reasons why we must hv sex durin datin bt if she no gree..i will respect her opinion
Re: For Guys by Heineken(m): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2013
I can't even marry a virgin. Imagine u pounding your wife and she's just looking at you. Its somehow
Re: For Guys by yemmit90: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2013

If she's the person I can marry,I will definitely allow her to keep it till the day I ask her to marry me.

But if she's someone I can't marry, I will let her be and move to the next available girl.
Re: For Guys by MrCork: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2013

. ..which be?... How can.u waste punny in 2013??... Seriously..I giv up!! angry
Re: For Guys by 190theclown: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2013
Heineken: I can't even marry a virgin. Imagine u pounding your wife and she's just looking at you. Its somehow

U have never driven a brand new car..thats why you're talking like this grin grin

My wife na me go use my hand disvirgin am if ive not done that already sef wink
Re: For Guys by yemmit90: 11:59am On Dec 29, 2013
Swaggot00: aiit nw i get it' you are 24' a virgin and you dont believe in sex before marriage.. its ok ' but op lemme give you a very useful advice as a guy' we ve all got our diffrent views and believes but im sorry to tell you that with or without your believe on sex b4 marriage there is something constant that can make or break a matrimonial union' which is SEX!! i tell you dis 99% of man out there want a lady with the right sexual experience' no one would wanna get stuckd 4 life with a woman who pratically lay like a dead wood during intercouse .. been there' virgins are no fun!!!

What is this one saying for God sake!

I don't think you know how enjoyable a tight pussy during sex. Have you forgot that the so called experience ones were once virgin? Besides, what stop you from initiating your preferred style and start practising it on her?
Re: For Guys by captcochrane(m): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
they shd get married asap, all things being equal
Re: For Guys by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
Are u really a virgin? @emmileeee

(1) (Reply)

31 Reasons Why Men Don't Cheat / Expensive Affair: What Cheating Did To This Director And Kristen Stewart / How Much Are You Willing To Sacrifice In Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.