Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,789 members, 7,965,940 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:23 AM

Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. (2361 Views)

Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by IAMBREEZY: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nawa o
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by dynatress: 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
dats scarry anyway, but I think God dosen'nt want you to ruin ur near perfect relationship. smiley
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by Janeify(f): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
It means that you guys are meant for each other...dont destroy everything cos if u loose her,m afraid u wont have a girl like her.always remind yourself about her whenever temptatipn comes atound and i assute u,there will b difference...takia
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by Janeify(f): 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
It means that you guys are meant for each other...dont destroy everything cos if u loose her,m afraid u wont have a girl like her.always remind yourself about her whenever temptatipn comes around and i assure u,there will b difference...takia
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by Bigcake: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
So glad dis topic came towards d end of d year. Most comments here are just too wonderful. Frm next year i gat to be wearing a stone face for any intending girl. As for my fiancee i can promise her over n over again, no cheating at all, not after four years. To my fellow nairalanders i hail una contributions wella.
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by Waspy(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
Soon or later, you'll cheat on her, if you have to rely on her 'spirit' to keep you a fidel. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by ikeno(m): 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
She's your guardian angle against fornication. cool
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by Enahi(f): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mr Avalon: Next time switch off ur fone. Thank me later
He shouldn't even try it o,she will be at his door knocking.
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by ZEN(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
This is very abnormal.If this is no fiction or make up story.I will advise you to do this,discreetly bleep another girl-yes I said so and let's see if she finds out.If she does without you telling her, then she has some serious explanation to give me as regards the means she got to find out if not satisfied, my man you better run and I mean run and never look back.I will never be comfortable spending the rest of my life with such a lady.so strange.
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by StChristina(f): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
Bigcake: Why so rude? I never said hav been cheating on her or willing to do so, but was only talking about dis coincidence stuff, most of dis girls are always met outside my house. Hav never taken any of those girls for a sitout.
@bigcake or whatever.....ur gettn defensive shey? U wnt to tell me dt if ur gurl didn't show or call @ dt period....u wont do? I ve said it....."if u try it,God will take her from u n give her to a guy who deserves her"!
Re: Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. by borie4u(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
lol@ ops
y u go off ur phone to bleep. simply no pick her call. u no know wether na d time way chevron or shell wan call u u con off ur phone mtcheew!
I remember when one of my friend called me say make i off my phone say he don lie to his gal and he no want make she call me n verify. i just hissed, i no fit say whether na dat time the call way go change my life go come.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me / Nairalanders!! Help!!! My Head is growing LOVECORN!!!!!! / Ladies, What If Your Hubby Does This?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.