Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,320 members, 7,910,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:54 PM

Usher Raymond's Discography - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Usher Raymond's Discography (368 Views)

Usher Raymond Is The Greatest Rnb Artist In History / Make Love In This Club By Usher Raymond / The Usher Raymond Show! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usher Raymond's Discography by OmoUSH(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2013
It's been over 2 and a half decades now that global music legend,Usher, started out in the world music scene in 1987 but it was not unti 1991 that he officially released his first single tittled, Call Me A Mack. What are your all time favourite musics of him from 91 to 2013's Go Missing?
Re: Usher Raymond's Discography by lyfe(m): 1:10am On Dec 31, 2013
You make me wanna leave the one I'm with and start...

You gat it bad.

You don't have to call.

Etc.

(1) (Reply)

Great Light Muziq ADS / What Are Your TOP Five(5) Songs Of The Week? / Oritse Femi Ft D'banj - Double Wahala Part 2 Official Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.