Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,263 members, 7,970,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:15 PM

Lmao Of The Day: Open Letter To Headies 2013 Oranizers Part 1 (must Read) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lmao Of The Day: Open Letter To Headies 2013 Oranizers Part 1 (must Read) (463 Views)

Lmao Of The Day: Blog Reader Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After This Conversatio / Lmao Of The Day; Nigerians Throw Major Shade At Ghanaians With Beyonce & Nicki M / Police Allegedly Shoots Nigerian Artist On His Way To Headies Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lmao Of The Day: Open Letter To Headies 2013 Oranizers Part 1 (must Read) by BsBlog: 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dear headies 2013 organizers,
Let me start by saying i am not just disappointed in you but u have just proved to us that Nigeria is not getting better any time soon . you have been manipulated by a greedy and hopeless telecommunications company ( mtn) because they sponsored your event and you forgot the ultimate rule that awards are meant to be impartial and should be decided by the general public especially when u told us to vote . you distributed the awards among 4 mtn ambassadors ( iyanya , davido , praiz , and kcee ) and just 1 glo ambassador won ( waje ) . Is that not politics or is it coincidence? Now let us analyze. The headies 2013 was a flop , your stage was shaped like a models runway , the choreographers just lacked ideas and didn ’ t interpret the music , i have seen a better performance from Nigeria’ s got talent. What was the gulder ultimate search theme song that was being played throughout the event ?
Continue here: http://www.blacksatino.com/2013/12/lmao-of-day-open-letter-to-headies-2013.html
Re: Lmao Of The Day: Open Letter To Headies 2013 Oranizers Part 1 (must Read) by slinkman(m): 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
i guess ur ryt.... nice letter

(1) (Reply)

Sick Yar’adua & A Healthy Jonathan, Which Do You Think Isbetter? / Open Letter To NAIRALANDERZ / VIDEO: K9 – Lord Have Mercy Ft Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.