Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,828 members, 7,886,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:35 AM

Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... (26508 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by sugaarbear(m): 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
Surfing nairaland from the scoan gallery sit.....hope tobe delivered soon oo
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by Princewell2012(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pastor Olu T: This kind of worship is purely Idolatry (same goes for others not just him), does it mean that there is no man of God in her country?
but my dear pastor, is it a crime if one decided to go to a particular church of their choice? I dont expect this from you.
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by Smooyis(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
Whao. I congratulate her for being in the arena of liberty.
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by popingo(f): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pastor Olu T: This kind of worship is purely Idolatry (same goes for others not just him), does it mean that there is no man of God in her country?

Abeg go and sleep on your bed bug invaded bed.
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by Aust1n(m): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
Abel202: [b]Prophet T.B.Joshua is God's wonderful gift to Nigeria and the world at large.
Wise, Smart and intelligent people have long realised this and they do not joke with this great prophet of our time.
Thousands of People come from every part of the globe to visit the Synagogue Church of All Nations on a regular bases. Even more Millions of people tune in to Emmanuel TV to have the presence of God through the man of God in their lives.
However inconsequencial people who have no experience in life and do not even understand what life is all about sit here on Nairaland and have the audacity to condemn this annointed man of God. May God forgive you people for your ignorance.
If this great man of God was an American, I guess the American government would have built a city for him because the number of people who visit this country en route to the Synagogue is almost like pilgrimage already.
I hope the Lagos/Nigerian government including the Nigerian people realises what wonderful gift God has given us in the name of this hugely blessed but very humble man of God called T.B.Joshua.[/b]God bless you my brother

1 Like

Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by popingo(f): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
cold:
Can't argue with that. Travails of the black man..sigh

Cold
Don't mind him jor, let him go and sleep on his bed bug invaded bed.
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by erictoonice: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
borisgbenga:

Mrs. President is here!

it's not Mrs president it's madam president
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by Ddy(m): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2013

This is pure jealousy & envy. The bible say this siqns shall follow them that believe. ur problem is unbelieve cos as i can see u ar a pastor without siqns.There must be a difference btween a man of God & odas. Seek it with a pure hrt u will hv ur own sign.Tnx
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by taharqa: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
solomon111: These are the kinds of morøns governing the affairs of african nations.
No wonder,the continent is still in the dark ages.
This is an EXTREMELY UNFORTUNATE statement coming from you, guy. Though I don't like d Prophet and his Ministry at all, one must learn to respect the Beliefs of others- whateva it is they believe, as long as it does hurt others. Look away if you do not agree with them..

1 Like

Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Samunique: Thank God for u that these ur supposed human gods have names, but u haven't given us the names of the ones u know to be the right Gods that one should believe. But i will tell u something, always think before u comment. This ur comment doesn't make any sense at all.

Apologies!!!

The right Gods are the Spiritual Forces above us. You ancestors used to harken them by names in your language.

Tell me your tribe and I shall tell you the right Gods to be worshiped.
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by henchamb(m): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2013

Oga when Christians including our president and even muslims rush to isreal and mecca for prigrimage, does it mean that there are no holy places in Nigeria. Use your brain not your anus.

2 Likes

Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
henchamb:
Oga when Christians including our president and even muslims rush to isreal and mecca for prigrimage, does it mean that there are no holy places in Nigeria. Use your brain not your anus.

We have many holy places here in Nigeria, like Okija Shrine, Benin, Osun river, Jos, Adamawa, Daura, etc.

Actually Nigeria is one big Holy-Land. The land of our forefathers. The land of the Tribes.
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by henchamb(m): 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

We have many holy places here in Nigeria, like Okija Shrine, Benin, Osun river, Jos, Adamawa, Daura, etc.

Actually Nigeria is one big Holy-Land. The land of our forefathers. The land of the Tribes.

Funny you. Don't mind that frustated pastor tolu. We still go on prigrimage to other holy lands. Madam came for salvation of her soul and that of her coubtry.
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
henchamb:

Funny you. Don't mind that frustated pastor tolu. We still go on prigrimage to other holy lands. Madam came for salvation of her soul and that of her coubtry.

I was not being funny. I was serious oo
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by Lovine: 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
Is that the only thing you saw in the Synagogue? What about the South Sudan delegate and the letter from the South Sudan President to the Great Prophet of the world? Haters will cry out blood.
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Baby girl, I m supposed to give you a direct reply but as a gentleman, I ll do it another way.
I never begged for your likes. So, why the hell did you post that 'you think someone will like this shït you just wrote'? Do I know you?
I m directing my post to the senseless mod!
for Christ sake,what's bad in this post?
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by peterphd(m): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
yemmy75:
There's something called FIGURE OF SPEECH... Ever heard about it?? Feel free to check it up

Nigga, why not tell me about it ?
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by peterphd(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
@abel202
Nice points you raised there but you must realise that the states of Israel and saudi Arabia are sponsoring religions native to their own people.why not canvas for one of the local places where miracles allegedly happen?. islam and Christianity are imported religions and thus, do not need any government assistance.its every pastor and imam for himself or like they say in the bible "to your tents o Israel! "

1 Like

Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
peterphd: @abel202
Nice points you raised there but you must realise that the states of Israel and saudi Arabia are sponsoring religions native to their own people.why not canvas for one of the local places where miracles allegedly happen?. islam and Christianity are imported religions and thus, do not need any government assistance.its every pastor and imam for himself or like they say in the bible "to your tents o Israel! "

Exactly let Naija Govt Sponsor us. We will open up pilgrimage centres.

Even Hausas from Niger and Chad can come for pilgrimage to Nigeria.
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by plasmadocument: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
solomon111: These are the kinds of morøns governing the affairs of african nations.
No wonder,the continent is still in the dark ages.
You just go online and call the President of a country a m... ? Is that all you can think of?
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by ayando(m): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2013

I don't know anything about T.B Joshua but one thing is clear,you don't talk vile of people you know nothing abt simply because others are saying so.
Secondly, u call urself pastor n you are spewing ignorantly;it is understandable for others but not you. So think before u talk or just keep quiet rather than being swayed away by wave of emotions.

1 Like

Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
Buoyantic: for Christ sake,what's bad in this post?
ok. I guessed u v taken back ur comment.
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
Khalessi: Ok
when i look at dat name. . .mother of dragons. . .wanna know u if u dnt mind
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by 3kay945(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
TB Joshua haters here you go again, aren't you tired of negative ranting about this man,
The man keeps getting popular and richer in his ministry. You haters are here changing phones to post thrash about the man. cool
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by egaeboney: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
A prophet is without honour in his home. A made in Nigeria product rejected by most of us being patronised by the high and mighty from foreign lands. Let's not judge anyone, God is enough to run His own battle. If we can't support him let's stop criticising him. I rest my case.
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by todayguest(m): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
The saying is true "a prophet has no honour in his own country" She certainly knows why she came. May Almighty God grant her heart's desire. Lead them safely back home IJN. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by Sunnynedu: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
pastor olu that is why pastors of your kind will never glow in their anointing, what I saw in your comment is enviness nothing less than that, The name Tb Joshua is always absordity to your type but if it is your G.O her visiting will be a good welcome idea. This nation did not know what they have in the person of Prophet Tb Joshua
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
egaeboney: A prophet is without honour in his home. A made in Nigeria product rejected by most of us being patronised by the high and mighty from foreign lands. Let's not judge anyone, God is enough to run His own battle. If we can't support him let's stop criticising him. I rest my case.

WE DO NEED PROPHETS!

PROPHET JESUS

PROPHET MUHAMMAD

PROPHET JOSHUA

TO HELL WITH THESE MAN-GODS!

LET US WORSHIP THE TRUE GODS OF OUR LAND! angry
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by dyfatai(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Belief in Gods is fine.

But belief in man gods like t b joshua, jesus, st anthony, mary, st peter, pope, etc. ?

That is MADNESS.
guy, u no dey tire? Do u get paid fo dis thing u do? u go from thread to thread insulting d belief of other people. U hold on 2 ur pagan religion steadfastly, d@s fine for u, y do u work tirelessly fighting a lost course?? Can u stand up 2 ur friends and family d@ practice dis ur so called foreign religion and spew d rubbish u r spewing here. on a final note, i don't hate u man, i hate d hipocrisy in ur heart.

@op good fo dem. Garri still remain 150 per congo.

1 Like

Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
[b][/b]
dyfatai: guy, u no dey tire? Do u get paid fo dis thing u do? u go from thread to thread insulting d belief of other people. U hold on 2 ur pagan religion steadfastly, d@s fine for u, y do u work tirelessly fighting a lost course?? Can u stand up 2 ur friends and family d@ practice dis ur so called foreign religion and spew d rubbish u r spewing here. on a final note, i don't hate u man, i hate d hipocrisy in ur heart.

@op good fo dem. Garri still remain 150 per congo.

no. no.

wetin lost cause? So many have joined our ranks! you are behind times dude. undecided

My family practice Traditional Religion. We are Maguzanci.

Where is the hypocrisy
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by dinggle: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
My dear let me home you in on how economics, politics and religion mix here:
Israel for example reaps a huge chunk of their revenue from religious tourism. People coming to visit all those sites and places written in the bible spend money on hotels, airfairs, transportation and a host of other things. Mind you most Isreali citizens are not Christians, they practice Judaism. But the christian sites are bringing the government and people of Isreal great revenue, the economy is booming and the people are [sup]happy. Saudi Arabia is also reaping immensely on religious tourism. Egypt is also reaping immensely on that, including Turkey and many other countries.
Now, If you ask immigration officials at Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos, they will inform you that a larger percentage of foreigners who visit Lagos and Nigeria are heading to the Synagogue Church of All Nations. People of all categories including sitting and former heads of states, top politicians, great musicians, footballers, artists, ordinary people etc visit this church on a regular bases.
Hotels and attisans in that Ikotun Egbe Axis where the church is situated are already having a swell time in business. Including transport companies etc. But that axis is not the best part of Lagos, so there is not much space for expansion.
If the Lagos state government for example relocates them to a more spacious environment, where more hotels, and a lot of facilities can be built, I tell you Nigerians, the Lagos state government and the Nigerian government will reap much more benefits from this.
Of course these hotels pay taxes, the transport companies pay taxes, the restaurants pay taxes. Employment opportunities are created as a chain reaction and crime is reduced invariably. I could go on and on. The positive multiplier effect on the economy is just too great for any reasonable government to ignore

Why relocate the church? why not expand and provide befitting roads all over Ikotun, security and 24 hrs electricity. Nothing prevents the govt of Lagos state from Establishing their own hotel at Ikotun or empowering citizens to build standard affordable hotels. Yes I concur to govt turning Ikotun to a religious Mecca for tourism. Ikotun Egbe requires a flyover bridge. It is only in Nigeria people think about uprooting landmarks, as dangerous as Israel is no one has advocated relocation of their religious tourism site or even mecca during its peak, no one has suggest that it be relocated to the deep desert. Mind you the Saudis have the money to rebuild mecca from the desert. Instead of polishing Ikotun you are advocating relocation of a landmark church. Mind you no other city in Nigeria has the kind of popularity Ikotun has outside the shores of Nigeria, Where Nigeria failed Ikotun can help rebrand Nigeria.
Re: Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now... by Chrisx1x(m): 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Belief in Gods is fine.

But belief in man gods like t b joshua, jesus, st anthony, mary, st peter, pope, etc. ?

That is MADNESS.
are u saying we shouldnt believe or worship jesus,END TIME AGENT OF DARKNESS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Significance Of Going To Church Every 31st Of December? / Pastor Adeboye Donates Ambulance To Israel / Who Is Your Favorite Man Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.