Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:32 PM

Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ (41764 Views)

APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / I Want To Buy Cow From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
"bakara" in Arabic means cow.

So GEJ gave a cow to a cow . grin

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by FISAYOADEX(m): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
GEJ too like food. No wonder he eats with 2million naira daily. Cow of all things! SMH

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
Imagine.

Now when NLs start calling president Jonathan, his PDP e-Nkapi_rats will start to cry & wail foul. Just look at what this Afofun president has to offer so as to win prayer points from an innocent pastor. Why not even turn his worthless cow gift to those that are hungry to eat cows? Huh.

Nice move Pst Bakare. Who knows maybe you would be tagged Bakadaft if you had accepted it?
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by teniyi(m): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
If its true, then where are the fools that belive GEJ is not corrupt?
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by drnoel: 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
its common knowledge that no nigerian president is ever loved by their people

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Orikinla(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Has President Goodluck Jonathan forgotten my address again?
Cow is good for New Year's party.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by redsun(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Gei could not have condescended so low to the point of appeasing a versatile churchman with a cow like a tribal chief.That is petty and primitive.

It would have been a great deed if he had given it to the numerous homeless shelters in nigeria.Then it will be worthwhile.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by redsun(m): 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
Gei could not have condescended so low to the point of appeasing a versatile churchman with a cow like a tribal chief.That is petty and primitive.

It would have been a great deed if he had distributed cows to the numerous homeless shelters in nigeria.Then it will be worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Bimpe29: 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hmn! Fresh Air
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by MAYOWAAK: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
geeworld1: GEJ neva seizes to amaze mee

Cease is the right word!

11 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by jmaine: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Where is the picture ? How large was it ? lipsrsealed
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by rman: 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
A simple thank you note should be okay.

Different views on political issues doesn't mean we are enemies. The cow was sent as a gift in the spirit of the season.

Pastor TB shouldn't politicize everything.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by bokoarerams: 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
But if buhari sends him a cow, he will collect. I stopped listening to his preaching dat u used to love so much wen i realised dat he has stopped preaching d goodnews but now preaches bitterness and hatred. He has nw become a toy in d hands of polititians. I think he is very confused nw. Pls lets pray for our dear pastor
docconcepts.com:
Great respond from Tunde Bakare

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by kingthreat(m): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
Jona no sabi politics at all.
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Xtfield(m): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
bastrin: He seeks cheap publicity..
Not at all. Predient Jonathan desreves what he got from the Pastor. Why send a whole cow to one man when he could have given several chickens to many homeless destitutes in our streets? Jonathan himself was seeking cheap publicity.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by ochukoccna: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
torhuke: Wetyn we no go hear? These mofos will go any length to bring geg down and publicise dem selves as the ediots that they are but so far so good, GEJ is still gallant.
And what is wrong it Bakare saying instead of giving him a cow, give Nigerians good governance? embarassed embarassed
So demand for good governance is what brought about your name calling undecided undecided

bastrin: He seeks cheap publicity..
Who seeks publicity? shocked shocked
Was it not GEJ who seeks such? embarassed embarassed
And what is wrong it Bakare saying instead of giving him a cow, give Nigerians good governance? undecided undecided
The way you laptop robots think sef sad sad
Oh, I forgot robots have no brains grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
That goes to show that you can't use a cow to buy some people's conscience

Not everybody is that cheap
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by ochukoccna: 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
boko are rams: But if buhari sends him a cow, he will collect. I stopped listening to his preaching dat u used to love so much wen i realised dat he has stopped preaching d goodnews but now preaches bitterness and hatred. He has nw become a toy in d hands of polititians. I think he is very confused nw. Pls lets pray for our dear pastor
So because it only GEJ El Rufai mentioned, his NL robots have come out to defend their pay undecided undecided
Yet he mentioned Ibikunle Amosun too as sending him a cow along with the president before saying it was not cows he needs but good governance for Nigerians everywhere
What is bad in that request? embarassed embarassed
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Greatken007(m): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
even una like make una say GEJ kill person i must stil vote for am come 2015...

6 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by pingpong1: 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
ilugunboy: That goes to show that you can't use a cow to buy some people's conscience

Not everybody is that cheap

I'm interested in knowing those that collected. Ayo Oritsejafor must have collected 10 cows surely...
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by clip: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
It is only Men of Integrity that reject things from Federal Government .
Prof. Achebe rejected the national honour, that what, he want is good governance just like Bakare.
Then, it was not cheap publicity

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by chairman: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
Italiano1: Jonathan learning from the SE politicians who also donated the largest amount of Cows for Governor Fashola's Fathers burial.

Instead of this under-performing and corrupt President to amend his ways and face the business of leading the country, he is busy wasting national funds trying to curry favour - what a useless man.
what did mr rochas do wrong by donating some cows to his freind and party man fashola?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by JulianBond007: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
He should have given him condiments to use and cook the cow like vegetable oil,tomato paste,rice,seasoning and even money. GEJ should learn how to give complete gifts.
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
Italiano1: Jonathan learning from the SE politicians who also donated the largest amount of Cows for Governor Fashola's Fathers burial.

Instead of this under-performing and corrupt President to amend his ways and face the business of leading the country, he is busy wasting national funds trying to curry favour - what a useless man.
call him wateva you SW pigs like, but the fact still remains he's BIGGER THAN ALL OF YOU#. #team fresh AIR#

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by IAMBREEZY: 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
funshybam: [size=20pt]DID HE COLLECT IT?[/size]
wait a minute let me ask ifa...
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by atlwireles: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
Another series lies. Not only cow,how about the 20 camels. grin grin grin grin
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by bokoarerams: 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
grin ;DU no go kill me with laugh
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by andyanders: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
Picture of the cow or it never happened with names written on it and how Tunde rejectd it and Rufai as witness

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
Oppositions and media propaganda.
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by fiizznation: 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
ping pong:

I'm interested in knowing those that collected. Ayo Oritsejafor must have collected 10 cows surely...
trust pastor bling-bling• He doesn't joke with such free gifts cool
Re: Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ by radiosocial: 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
Why is the presidency hell bent in bribing this man....the other day na 50,000 Dollar bribe

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records / Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu / Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.