Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:08 PM

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session - Education (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (399436 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2014
Maryllyn: some people just sit there saying pds admission is automatic. not only automatic u don't like manual? people fail Wella and dey loose their money. even the director said last year dat pds is not just for the admission but wen in 100l u will know why. go and try pds and don't meet up to 50 or 180 in jamb den u will know it is not automatic but manual. the only thing good about pds is that once u have dat 50 u are admitted not post jamb dat even with 60 noting sometimes dats just the only thing. Even VC released a statement dat the pds Neva meet up to the slot the uni left for them cos dey fail every year. d long story is to tell its not automatic but dey work for it too.
I believe we are all saying the same thing no one ever said if u fail you'll be given admission .....the automatic admission we are talking about is for those that passed na
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by eadeyeye2(m): 11:06am On Aug 28, 2014
Guys, I have been reading ur questions about admission for Pds and I ave see different answer.
I was a Pds students last year
Q1. What list do Pds name come out for admission
A1. PDS name come out in 2nd batch. which is meant for Pds nd DE. its 1st merit list for Pds nd De.
The 1st that futa release first is for Jambite, Note: if u did Pds nd post jamb u cant c ur name in that 1st list. to b sure go to CCE BUILDING ND ASK MR. IFE OR PASTOR
Q2. Do Pds have double admission if they pass Post Jamb
A2. No. Pds don't have double admission again. Before they always have double admission but not again because of space to admit other. so if u pass Pds nd pJamb, u will b given admission in Pds nd if dont pass Pds nd pass Pjamb u will b given admission in Pjamb.
Q3. Requirement for admission to 100 for Pds
A3. U must past 180 above nd 50 above. then they give u a course. also u pds result determine the course u will b given. NOTE: IF U PASSED JAMB ND UR JAMB CENTER WAS LATER CANCELLED BY JAMB FOR ONE REASON OR THE OTHER. U WONT B GIVEN ADMISSION. This what happened to me that I wasn't given admission. Jamb cancelled my center cos of widespread cheating, which I know nothing about it.
There's alternative for people like that, u go to cce nd change to diploma UABS provided u score 50%.
Q4. How is the result calculated
A4. All they told us was first semester plus Second semester will give you total result. u wont c ur second semester result only ur first semester nd when u want to check u final result they will only write the final result. Pls all questions are answered from the knowledge I have during Pds nd what was told to us.
AM ALSO AN ASPIRANT OF ARCHITECTURE
JAMB 237 ND PJ. 60%. WE WILL ALL GET ADMITTED IJN
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2014
Bleshh: Called d Registrar, he said d list would be out this afternoon/ eveninq!!...... Praise God! smiley
abeg give me the registrar no I also want to call...am serious o
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by eadeyeye2(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2014
what Maryllyn said is true Pds dont always meet up to the space allocated for them. They failed well. last year ppl scored 80% but this year I dunno. my score last year was 62.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 11:26am On Aug 28, 2014
eadeyeye2: Guys, I have been reading ur questions about admission for Pds and I ave see different answer.
A1. PDS name come out in 2nd batch. which is meant for Pds nd DE. its 1st merit list for Pds nd De.
The 1st that futa release first is for Jambite, Note: if u did Pds nd post jamb u cant c ur name in that 1st list. to b sure go to CCE BUILDING ND ASK MR. IFE OR PASTOR
A2. No. Pds don't have double admission again. Before they always have double admission but not again because of space to admit other. so if u pass Pds nd pJamb, u will b given admission in Pds nd if dont pass Pds nd pass Pjamb u will b given admission in Pjamb.
A3. U must past 180 above nd 50 above. then they give u a course. also u pds result determine the course u will b given. NOTE: IF U PASSED JAMB ND UR JAMB CENTER WAS LATER CANCELLED BY JAMB FOR ONE REASON OR THE OTHER. U WONT B GIVEN ADMISSION. This what happened to me that I wasn't given admission. Jamb cancelled my center cos of widespread cheating, which I know nothing about it.
There's alternative for people like that, u go to cce nd change to diploma UABS provided u score 50%.
A4. All they told us was first semester plus Second semester will give you total result. u wont c ur second semester result only ur first semester nd when u want to check u final result they will only write the final result. Pls all questions are answered from the knowledge I have during Pds nd what was told to us.
I've not heard of this o!..Abeg is it Mr ife or pastor that you this? ......because those that did pd and are now in 100 level used to tell us we'll have double admission when wewrite post utme...if i had heard this i wouldn't have gone for post utme
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by eadeyeye2(m): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2014
worisj: I've not heard of this o!..Abeg is it Mr ife or pastor that you this? ......because those that did pd and are now in 100 level used to tell us we'll have double admission when wewrite post utme...if i had heard this i wouldn't have gone for post utme

Ask those in 100l that wrote pj nd Pds if they were given admission in pj and Pds. That will clear ur question
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2014
Bleshh: Called d Registrar, he said d list would be out this afternoon/ eveninq!!...... Praise God! smiley
uhmmm...here they kum again oooo. registrar b ur aunt ni??
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2014
Dayzzy: uhmmm...here they kum again oooo. registrar b ur uncle ni??
lol na Aunty u for type o the registrar na woman lol
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2014
worisj: I've not heard of this o!..Abeg is it Mr ife or pastor that you this? ......because those that did pd and are now in 100 level used to tell us we'll have double admission when wewrite post utme...if i had heard this i wouldn't have gone for post utme
na b4 dem dey offer double admission..nt anymre
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2014
worisj: lol na Aunty u for type o the registrar na woman lol
seriously??
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by eadeyeye2(m): 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dayzzy: na b4 dem dey offer double admission..nt anymre
Dayzzy thank u for confirming what I said.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Maryllyn: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
eadeyeye2: Guys, I have been reading ur questions about admission for Pds and I ave see different answer.
I disagree with the list my roommate Pelumi adeshina if u did pds last year was admitted thru the first list and she had 61 and 188 in jamb so ask abt dat. anyway we will all know wen the list is out but dat was happened last year
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
eadeyeye2:
Dayzzy thank u for confirming what I said.
lol, u wlc
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dayzzy: seriously??
yea
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
whether one admission o..or double o I don't care all I care about is for my course to be given to me #repping elect/elect
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Jherry93(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
. I'll not argue it wit U o...bt if Futa no post dat list today, den sometin might seriously be wrong with yu..(Waiting mode)
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
Maryllyn: I disagree with the list my roommate Pelumi adeshina if u did pds last year was admitted thru the first list and she had 61 and 188 in jamb so ask abt dat. anyway we will all know wen the list is out but dat was happened last year
Give me pelumi adeshina's phone number
lemme confirm. may be it's true.
grin
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Calculux95: 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
O.M.G, I need a distraction, I keep checking dis thread evry 10 mins for admission news....

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
Calculux95: O.M.G, I need a distraction, I keep checking dis thread evry 10 mins for admission news....
lol but seriously I don't know people are becoming anxious now....I've waited and waited for this list so am tired of waiting when futa like dey can release it as long as my name is on it no need to worry!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Maryllyn: 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
WIZGUY69:
Give me pelumi adeshina's phone number
lemme confirm. may be it's true.
grin
it's not up to that. d girl is busy with Mts lecture ND u want to confirm Wat will soon be known . can't lie Cos of I will gain nothing from Dis. just calm down the list is almost out and we have some predites here and am also one. let's see how it goes.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
Maryllyn: it's not up to that. d girl is busy with Mts lecture ND u want to confirm Wat will soon be known . can't lie Cos of I will gain nothing from Dis. just calm down the list is almost out and we have some predites here and am also one. let's see how it goes.
lol nice one....which course?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
y is 2013/2014 admission notification on futa website instead of 2014/2015 na wa o
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Aidy97(f): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
worisj: y is 2013/2014 admission notification on futa website instead of 2014/2015 na wa o
I don't knw o..futa is suspense filled
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nw, all pdite here shld start marking attendance wit ur department . Am present!, D/SET/ARC/1029
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by eadeyeye2(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
Aidy97:
I don't knw o..futa is suspense filled
the Suspense too much o
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
I tink d list is out
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Calculux95: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
manuell1021: I tink d list is out
pls from what source did u get this info
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
manuell1021: I tink d list is out
okay, tanks for d info.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
yeppie! The list is finally out...
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
philipstweets: yeppie! The list is finally out...
bros no decieve yourself its not yet out!!!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by eadeyeye2(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
where Bro
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Calculux95: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
bros abeg u sure say u dey d rite thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (260) (Reply)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.