Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session - Education (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (399010 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by fray04: 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
pls,what are we supposed to do before the deadline on wednesday apart from paying acceptance fee and printing the letters?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by fray04: 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
pls,what are we supposed to do before the deadline on wednesday apart from paying acceptance fee and printing the letters?..........need an ans....

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Bleshh: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
HELP!!! My dads brodas sons cousin (a.k.a ME) scored 52 in putme and choose computer science! My name didnt make the 1st batch for sure, but would it come out in the 2nd batch ( the H.O.D of CSC told one of my bigbros that i shouldnt change my course, despite seeing my name on the c.o.c eligibility list)... I was hoping to chill till Tuesday ,perhaps the 2nd batch might have bin out and if i dnt see my name, i would change course BUT if the list no comot, i go just pick and stupid course (because QSV aint on the c.o.c courses i can apply for) and waste my time in school doing a boring course i would never pay attention to in lectures and wont even care about what GP i get and whether na second or third class i get!!! What can i do ? Huuh? I need help? All of una......
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Horluwahighdee(m): 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Please after d payment of acceptance fees r u told 2 fill ur o level result?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by BigSamX(m): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
pls,hw much was futa school fees 4 d last freshers.i nid sum1 response.(asap)....was told we ar goin 2 pay close 2 150k in all.pls pals na true?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Calculux95: 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
BigSamX: pls,hw much was futa school fees 4 d last freshers.i nid sum1 response.(asap)....was told we ar goin 2 pay close 2 150k in all.pls pals na true?
last year pedites payed 160k apart from accomodation, if u wnt futa hostel at ibule soro dats an xtra 30k
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bleshh: HELP!!! My dads brodas sons cousin (a.k.a ME) scored 52 in putme and choose computer science! My name didnt make the 1st batch for sure, but would it come out in the 2nd batch ( the H.O.D of CSC told one of my bigbros that i shouldnt change my course, despite seeing my name on the c.o.c eligibility list)... I was hoping to chill till Tuesday ,perhaps the 2nd batch might have bin out and if i dnt see my name, i would change course BUT if the list no comot, i go just pick and stupid course (because QSV aint on the c.o.c courses i can apply for) and waste my time in school doing a boring course i would never pay attention to in lectures and wont even care about what GP i get and whether na second or third class i get!!! What can i do ? Huuh? I need help? All of una......
You must be mad.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bleshh: HELP!!! My dads brodas sons cousin (a.k.a ME) scored 52 in putme and choose computer science! My name didnt make the 1st batch for sure, but would it come out in the 2nd batch ( the H.O.D of CSC told one of my bigbros that i shouldnt change my course, despite seeing my name on the c.o.c eligibility list)... I was hoping to chill till Tuesday ,perhaps the 2nd batch might have bin out and if i dnt see my name, i would change course BUT if the list no comot, i go just pick and stupid course (because QSV aint on the c.o.c courses i can apply for) and waste my time in school doing a boring course i would never pay attention to in lectures and wont even care about what GP i get and whether na second or third class i get!!! What can i do ? Huuh? I need help? All of una......
Your unseriosness here is getting outta hand!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
BigSamX: pls,hw much was futa school fees 4 d last freshers.i nid sum1 response.(asap)....was told we ar goin 2 pay close 2 150k in all.pls pals na true?
You will spend more than 150k mr.
FUTA nah scammers nah! grin
Everyfees in that school is outrageous from the Acceptance fees to union fees.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Bleshh: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
WIZGUY69:
Your unseriosness here is getting outta hand!
hey, Guy, abeg tap sense small... I am being 100% serious and u call what is bothering my life Unserious? Dude... U berra watch it here or else , i swear down You Go Pay for every stupid replys you post to me!!!!... The same goes for that WiZGUY, i lay out my challenges here, i said i dnt lyk any oda course xcept QSV,and QSV aint part of the course i can choose again, i also told my parents the same thing this morning that i would just pick any course and do it cuz its Computer science or QsV am interestd in.... But WizGUY , i dnt knw why u should call me Mad for that! You are very demented and retarded for that stupid thing you replied me with too! NLanders berra watch it here, cuz u dont want to have problems with me when u resume in school! I WOULD FIND YOU IF I GET ANY MORE OF THIS SILLY COMMENTS AGAIN
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by pelucruzy(m): 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
pls how much is d acceptance and skul fees 4 d last freshers?......i dont mean pedites.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by aremade02: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
any info about d day dat 2nd list wil com out
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Bleshh: 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bro mi, me too dey hope say early this week o!
aremade02: any info about d day dat 2nd list wil com out
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by samlexxy: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bleshh: hey, Guy, abeg tap sense small... I am being 100% serious and u call what is bothering my life Unserious? Dude... U berra watch it here or else , i swear down You Go Pay for every stupid replys you post to me!!!!... The same goes for that WiZGUY, i lay out my challenges here, i said i dnt lyk any oda course xcept QSV,and QSV aint part of the course i can choose again, i also told my parents the same thing this morning that i would just pick any course and do it cuz its Computer science or QsV am interestd in.... But WizGUY , i dnt knw why u should call me Mad for that! You are very demented and retarded for that stupid thing you replied me with too! NLanders berra watch it here, cuz u dont want to have problems with me when u resume in school! I WOULD FIND YOU IF I GET ANY MORE OF THIS SILLY COMMENTS AGAIN
smh...
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by samlexxy: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
Femifemco: coc cut off is 45% ...... My own 2 na 44% .......agg 51 as far say dem no use agg na 2 mute dey look remain
sorry please what is the post utme made of...I mean what kinda question do they set
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
2nd list will come out 26 of September and acceptance fee deadline is going to be Oct 9....na God be my own source!!!!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Bleshh: 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bro, hw u knw? Abeg... + which course u think wey i fit change to wey get Computer kinda stuff in it?
worisj: 2nd list will come out 26 of September and acceptance fee deadline is going to be Oct 9....na God be my own source!!!!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bleshh: Bro, hw u knw? Abeg... + which course u think wey i fit change to wey get Computer kinda stuff in it?
non that I know of
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Horluwahighdee(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
worisj: non that I know of
Statistics u can later cross
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bleshh: hey, Guy, abeg tap sense small... I am being 100% serious and u call what is bothering my life Unserious? Dude... U berra watch it here or else , i swear down You Go Pay for every stupid replys you post to me!!!!... The same goes for that WiZGUY, i lay out my challenges here, i said i dnt lyk any oda course xcept QSV,and QSV aint part of the course i can choose again, i also told my parents the same thing this morning that i would just pick any course and do it cuz its Computer science or QsV am interestd in.... But WizGUY , i dnt knw why u should call me Mad for that! You are very demented and retarded for that stupid thing you replied me with too! NLanders berra watch it here, cuz u dont want to have problems with me when u resume in school! I WOULD FIND YOU IF I GET ANY MORE OF THIS SILLY COMMENTS AGAIN
In summary : ________
or how did you want me to read all the gibberish up there? mr. man.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by cyclopspop(m): 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mosjentle: Sup pple..yh i did the Coc application fr my yunga bro ystday,,so i was wondering if anyone was able to print it.....anyone?...cuz weneva i tried it was just popping catche nt found.
I have printed mine, n didn't v dat probz o
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Tonexx0(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
Pls after confirming ur paymnt and downloading d acceptance form.....pls wats nxt??
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Stanyvic(m): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
worisj: 2nd list will come out 26 of September and acceptance fee deadline is going to be Oct 9....na God be my own source!!!!!
Bro,u mst b joking dnt tell me its true
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 1:07am On Sep 08, 2014
Bleshh: Bro, hw u knw? Abeg... + which course u think wey i fit change to wey get Computer kinda stuff in it?
bothany
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 1:17am On Sep 08, 2014
WIZGUY69:
In summary : ________
or how did you want me to read all the gibberish up there? mr. man.
nt funy ..he SAID he dey serious, stp makin joke outta im nw
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Bleshh: 1:30am On Sep 08, 2014
Dayzzy: nt funy ..he SAID he dey serious, stp makin joke outta im nw
No mind am jare.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Bleshh: 1:33am On Sep 08, 2014
LATEST NEWS!!!
¤
¤
¤
i just heard from 2 different guys entirely that the Supplementary list is out. Gonna confirm it myself tommorrow!!!! If its out indeed, then i wont have any problem changing my course and wasting 10 cool grand!!!! .... GOD GO ADMIT ERRYONE OF US , AMEN!!!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 2:42am On Sep 08, 2014
Bleshh: LATEST NEWS!!!
¤
¤
¤
i just heard from 2 different guys entirely that the Supplementary list is out. Gonna confirm it myself tommorrow!!!! If its out indeed, then i wont have any problem changing my course and wasting 10 cool grand!!!! .... GOD GO ADMIT ERRYONE OF US , AMEN!!!!
hpe its true..waiting til sep 19 is nt acceptable
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by DADAGBENGA1(m): 8:20am On Sep 08, 2014
please will the 2nd list contain c.o.c or base on aggregate? please someone to throw more light on this second list
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2014
Dayzzy: nt funy ..he SAID he dey serious, stp makin joke outta im nw
Who talk to you now?
Why can't you face what you came here for?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Jherry93(m): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2014
G.m afta accpt fee payment, acpt form and admission letter printing whats next?

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (260) (Reply)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.