Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session - Education (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (398834 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by joshua16(m): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
Blurr:

yea...yu nko?
i c! bt me stil wait 4 2nd batch list.bt guy u must stop dis nw o(advice!)
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote
author=seydam21]Looooolzz! I no c you ni ma maybe Na ghost reading you
dey do den lik Humainat[/quote]so na deir una they dey enjoy una self
abi while we dey here dey die of boredom and waiting abi
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Bleshh! come outside now. lipsrsealed
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
WIZGUY69: Bleshh! come outside now. lipsrsealed
hmmn...
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
WIZGUY69: Bleshh! come outside now. lipsrsealed
please Wizguy i beg you in the name God, bleshh na my Boss oo

We didnt fight again o, ppl has tak it personal.

What will re tryin to do is to make dis thread animated nd to d awaitin testimonials for dem to be chill n shun high tempered

bleshh una don hear Na expensive joke i dey follow u do na. None of d thing i say unto you will happen to una. God of mercy beliv dat will re just kiddin nd devil no dey around by dat time #peace

. . . . . . . |Monarch Seydam| . . . ...
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
seydam21: please Wizguy i beg you in the name God, bleshh na my Boss oo

We didnt fight again o, ppl has tak it personal.

What will re tryin to do is to make dis thread animated nd to d awaitin testimonials for dem to be chill n shun high tempered

bleshh una don hear Na expensive joke i dey follow u do na. None of d thing i say unto you will happen to una. God of mercy beliv dat will re just kiddin nd devil no dey around by dat time #peace

. . . . . . . |Monarch Seydam| . . . ...
OK shocked.
because i mean the guy this night.
the boy never know who you be that's why.
we for lynch am this night.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Engrkay11(m): 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Blurr:
seriously sir, i dnt av any idea bout it...buh u can goto d schl to confirm......
Tnx so much for the response
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by AmazingAngel(f): 3:39am On Sep 16, 2014
Hi guys,am Harmazing....100level statistics student,I was in the thread for last year's admission. I did Change of course too,was offered Statistics,buh I must say,since we resumed,have come to love statistics,its a very nice course.

So to those that previously chose computer science and some other courses,you can change to statistics,cos we would be doing 5computer science courses b4 we graduate...then statistics is quiet different from maths,its applied maths....when you do statistics,you have sometin to relate it to in the outside world,we tell stories,we work statistical problems .In all,statistics is a very nice course,you should try it out.Gudluck to you guys

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Blurr(m): 6:40am On Sep 16, 2014
Engrkay11:
Tnx so much for the response
uwlc
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Horluwahighdee(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2014
i am tinkin of changin 2 one of dz 4 courses. i want to knw aw meni pple who also changd 2 it or who is plannin 2 change shud jz quote d 1 dy wants 2 opt in 4.the courses are
1.chemistry
2.geology
3.material&metallurgical engr.
4.geophysics
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 16, 2014
Vankristi: i'm.an.electrical/electronics.engineering.student....just.got.admitted/saw.my.name.in.the.first.list....what.of.you,MS.TIFE?
same
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by joshua16(m): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2014
[i][/i] pls cn any1 tel me maybe d available courses 4 d coc cn b chosen only using cutoff point(does each cos av diff cutoff 4 dis coc?).
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 16, 2014
joshua16: [i][/i] pls cn any1 tel me maybe d available courses 4 d coc cn b chosen only using cutoff point(does each cos av diff cutoff 4 dis coc?).
nope. Just choose any course u like
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Horluwahighdee(m): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2014
Y dz forum no dy rock lyk b4, bro worisj,bleshh,seydam wia u dy and wia r d ladiez we nid u here o.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
I left dis thread at page 76 two days ago,dis noon e don reach page 83, i tot 2nd list don show ni nt knwin ppl r jst performing drama here....
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dayzzy: I left dis thread at page 76 two days ago,dis noon e don reach page 83, i tot 2nd list don show ni nt knwin ppl r jst performing drama here....
you left...days ago I don't really understnd what u mean cox u're always online n viewing this thread everyday...so think before u lie
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
Enof of seriousness, lets laf a bit

Little April was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me, April, who created the universe?" When April didn't stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. "GOD ALMIGHTY!" shouted April and the teacher said, "Very good" and April fell back asleep. A while later the teacher asked April, "Who is our Lord and Saviour," But, April didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. 'JESUS CHRIST!" shouted April and the teacher said, "very good," and April fell back to sleep. Then the teacher asked April a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time April jumped up and shouted, "IF YOU STICK THAT F*****G THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I'LL BREAK IT IN HALF AND STICK IT UP YOUR ARSE!" The Teacher fainted.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
ty265:
you left...days ago I don't really understnd what u mean cox u're always online n viewing this thread everyday...so think before u lie
WTF? For ur info,my pone fell into water 2 days ago nd it jst got repaired today...
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dayzzy: WTF? For ur info,my pone fell into water 2 days ago nd it jst got repaired today...
Concerning this issue between you and ty265 and the allegations laid against you I did some investigation to know who is lying between the both of you!!!!..... It is true you were last seen two days ago (Sept 14 9:08) but not on this thread rather on ui thread and on Sept 14 the futa thread was at 77 not 76 and your last reply on this thread was on the 13th of Sept @ 12:27 so we can hereby say u were last seen 3 days ago ....with the evidence put before me I hereby adjourn this case till Sept 19 where I will pass my final judgement....#COURT ARISE..

Gosh am so bored and jobless thanks to futa!!!

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by goodygirl1(f): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
worisj: Concerning this issue between you and ty265 and the allegations laid against you I did some investigation to know who is lying between the both of you!!!!..... It is true you were last seen two days ago (Sept 14 9:08) but not on this thread rather on ui thread and on Sept 14 the futa thread was at 77 not 76 and your last reply on this thread was on the 13th of Sept @ 12:27 so we can hereby say u were last seen 3 days ago ....with the evidence put before me I hereby adjourn this case till Sept 19 where I will pass my final judgement....#COURT ARISE..

Lol....ur idlness is so glaring....anyways sorry...i also just finished learning how to write with my left hand....mama pikin no get work jawe wink cheesy...it's good to know am not alone....
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
goodygirl1: Lol....ur idlness is so glaring....anyways sorry...i also just finished learning how to write with my left hand....mama pikin no get work jawe wink cheesy...it's good to know am not alone....
lol I'll try learning that too!

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
worisj: Concerning this issue between you and ty265 and the allegations laid against you I did some investigation to know who is lying between the both of you!!!!..... It is true you were last seen two days ago (Sept 14 9:08) but not on this thread rather on ui thread and on Sept 14 the futa thread was at 77 not 76 and your last reply on this thread was on the 13th of Sept @ 12:27 so we can hereby say u were last seen 3 days ago ....with the evidence put before me I hereby adjourn this case till Sept 19 where I will pass my final judgement....#COURT ARISE..

hahahhahah Lolzz.....

Well, My Lord!
Am d lawyer to whom was arraign tho! 19th sept we shall see

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
seydam21: hahahhahah Lolzz.....

Well, My Lord!
Am d lawyer to whom was arraign tho! 19th sept we shall see
lol
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by WIZGUY69(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
wink
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2014

grin
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
2nd list is out!!
u can check urs 2mrw cus of d network pressure...... gud luck!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Tonexx0(m): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
I use to come here to gather info abt futa now I rili dnt undastnd it anymore..
angry ....
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Jdrake(m): 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
Plss who has obtained his/her original jamb slip/result nd hw did u go abt it oooh....quick response abeg
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
snoopy1: 2nd list is out!!
u can check urs 2mrw cus of d network pressure...... gud luck!!
dnt joke wit dis pls
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
Akpos went to Church on Sunday and gave testimony that he was infected with Ebola and that God had healed him.
When he finished, he tried to give the microphone to the second man who was waiting to give his own testimony, but the man refused to take it:
The following conversation ensued:
2ndman – I have no testimony. Give it to Pastor.
(Akpos tried to give the microphone to the Pastor)
Pastor – I’m not in charge of testimonies so give it to the Senior Pastor.
(Akpos goes to the Senior Pastor)
Senior Pastor – Brother in Christ, the mic is yours. It’s a gift from the Church. You may take it home.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Harry4cas(m): 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
AmazingAngel: Hi guys,am Harmazing....100level statistics student,I was in the thread for last year's admission. I did Change of course too,was offered Statistics,buh I must say,since we resumed,have come to love statistics,its a very nice course.

So to those that previously chose computer science and some other courses,you can change to statistics,cos we would be doing 5computer science courses b4 we graduate...then statistics is quiet different from maths,its applied maths....when you do statistics,you have sometin to relate it to in the outside world,we tell stories,we work statistical problems .In all,statistics is a very nice course,you should try it out.Gudluck to you guys

what made u change from compt.sci to statistics bro??

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (260) (Reply)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.