Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,740 members, 7,879,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos (29175 Views)

El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife / El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
Thank God for their lives!
Meanwhile, shebi he was coming from Pastor Tune Bakare's Church.
GEJ offered that Pastor Cow & he rejected it.
GEJ sef, he should just leave those guys alone & focus on repairing Nigeria.

Last Bullet:

If GEJ improve the power supply in Nigeria to the extent that every street is experiencing at least 6 hours of electricity supply daily between June-Dec 2014, I promise GEJ the whole of Southwest.
Nigerians are desperate. They are only following APC after losing hope in GEJ & PDP!
Enough said!
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by ifeanyi83(m): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
An act of God?.. undecided
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by Eyop: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
DBN Television, that television station still dey exist? undecided
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by teniyi(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
chifreke: hmmmmmmm.
Jesus saved him for a reason!
Keep deceiving your self. His Creator, and the Creator of Jesus saved them all.

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by kay2000(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
Wow! Not a good experience. Have you ever been on a mid air troubled flight? You go confess your sin immediately and draw closer to your maker.

Btw, what's happening to the opposition? Is the OBJ alleged elimination list for real?

2015, Very pregnant with happenings. God save Nigeria.
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by churchmind: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
NeuroBoss: GEJ and PDP surely knows about this. If u understand what I mean
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
[quote
author=Okiki_Oluwa]Thank God for their lives!
Meanwhile, shebi he was coming from Pastor Tune Bakare's Church.
GEJ offered that Pastor Cow & he rejected it.
GEJ sef, he should just leave those guys alone & focus on repairing
Nigeria.

Last Bullet:
[/quote] i know if the great GEJ name is not mentioned, the discussion is incomplete as if he was the pilot
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by lepashandi: 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
they will soon begin to tweet the President wanted to kill him.
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
aenero: It wil be painful 2lose a loved one but wish this people can just die so maybe @least we can have a little peace

You first.
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by churchmind: 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
NeuroBoss: GEJ and PDP surely knows about this. If u understand what I mean
neroBoss r u sure u r nt high on cheap drugs
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by kasheemawo(m): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
chifreke: hmmmmmmm.
Jesus saved him for a reason!
MUMU you be;na jesus created him?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by Bizibi(m): 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
I hope it is not aero contractors
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by IAMBREEZY: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
I hope it's not that flying coffin
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by Yustex4eva(m): 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
Toosure70: Mr anti-christ. I know ur religion. Violence ur anchor.
Guy why be say na bad things u dy knw,na u sabi anti christ and religion wey get violence.U nid deliverance

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by PopeUDENSI: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
TribalEAST: They are all escaping the plot of PDP.

Your sense of reasoning is outdated. So every bad thing that happens in Nigeria is caused by PDP? Now that my mother flew in that same aircraft and also escaped, i guess her escape and that of all other passengers should b ascribed to APC right?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by PopeUDENSI: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bizibi: I hope it is not aero contractors

It was actually Aero contractors. You sound like you once had a sour experience with them
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
King harzyz:
mumu jesus cannot save you...ONLY ALMIGHTY GOD CAN SAVE...USE UR BRAIN
You are a bigger mumu "cos to someone else, the concept of God is foolish and not even a non-existing god can save. so u mumu wellaa

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ozedy: i know if the great GEJ name is not mentioned, the discussion is incomplete as if he was the pilot
u r sick!
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by Tonycart: 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
What re u saying sef. Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry wicked of you.

aenero: It wil be painful 2lose a loved one but wish this people can just die so maybe @least we can have a little peace
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by Jurgenbill: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
King harzyz:

Pls, am pleading with u, do not bring course upon urself and ur generation. Don't u never ever call that name JESUS, what u just called it or wrote there.
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by kokoA(m): 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
you berra be careful what you say, it might turn around on you. Never wish anybody death.
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by stanley102(m): 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
Come, the El-rufai guy na twitter freak?
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by Newkidoo(m): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
U r all being warned.. stop stealing, looting and making Nigerians live in penury..

well b4 I go let me drop this.. check out this thread..grin grin grin..

www.nairaland.com/1572857/top-7-most-creative-ads#20539627

www.nairaland.com/1572324/typical-nairalander
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by agbameta: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
PDP nooni...

smh @ 1000 snipers and enemy list....

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by smada13(m): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
King harzyz:

harzyz so u'v not stop dis ur rubbish talks ehn...whether u like it or not, JESUS SAVES!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
Abi una wan say gej bribe d pilot to crash d plane
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by smada13(m): 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
Jurgenbill:

Pls, am pleading with u, do not bring course upon urself and ur generation. Don't u never ever call that name JESUS, what u just called it or wrote there.

Mr. judgen, ki la gbe ki le ju, let Jesus fyt for Himself na...leave my guy for me abeg... ur over-reaction is even showing in the comment u made
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by Jarus(m): 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
ekel101: Funny how he is now forming voltron. You better thank baba G for your life

He never attributed the safe landing to his doing. I can't see any voltron-forming in his tweets.
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by Yustex4eva(m): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
Jurgenbill:

Which course,na EGL 101 or wetin.OGA GO BAK SKUL AND LEARN SPELLINGS.
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by Asemo11(m): 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
chris baba:

So because men stand up against corruptiin nd boldly risk their lives fir justice, you wish them death, where is ur sense. Even opposition do not wish Gej death, we only want change.o Silence would not do us much good my friend.
stand up against which corruption bros lev that talk him life better pass the thousands the government. he was paarrt of don kill. last bullet. go and die
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by sensaraj(f): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
King harzyz:

na your father be mumu, God punish yr generation

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by teskyg: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
Buhari sent you go collect money from Tinubu.oloburuku.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’ll Tell Niger To Use Kaduna Port, Not Lagos – El-rufai / Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests / Ortom, Makinde In Delta For Burial Of Okowa’s Father (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.