Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,873 members, 7,889,914 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:32 AM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (616347 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ChrisAlpha(m): 10:29am On Aug 31, 2014
Sam95: The simple submission about this class of degree tin is that, not all 2.1 result are worth it but all the best students find themselves there and above but those below 2.1 will simply need a second round of the same education for few of them to get a 2.1. Conclusion is that all 2.2 and below couldn't do just better to earn a 2.1. So why shud 2.2 and below come up with the bad feelings about those with 2.1. Look I 4 one knows what it takes earning a 2.1. So my submission is that if you think 2.1 are bought, I want to tell u that there is another way to get it. Work for it! So if you didn't have it, it means either you are not naturally intelligent and smart enough to buy it or you were 2 academically dumb to earn. So either ways, 2.2 students and below are just dumb and can't do beta; not in academics and not in the outside world either. Finally all 2.1 students and above can be good because its either they were academically smart or otherwise smart. Either or Both of which are important to fight life. So if u don't have 2.1 or above, u are simply a flop both in academics and otherwise. So all 2.2 and below shut up looser!
People like u end up being jobless for the rest of their life for seeing less of others & think of them as losers. I made 2.1 & my girlfriend made 1.1 from the same department but U can never see her brag about it... Humility is a virtue

7 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ChrisAlpha(m): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2014
Sam95: The simple submission about this class of degree tin is that, not all 2.1 result are worth it but all the best students find themselves there and above but those below 2.1 will simply need a second round of the same education for few of them to get a 2.1. Conclusion is that all 2.2 and below couldn't do just better to earn a 2.1. So why shud 2.2 and below come up with the bad feelings about those with 2.1. Look I 4 one knows what it takes earning a 2.1. So my submission is that if you think 2.1 are bought, I want to tell u that there is another way to get it. Work for it! So if you didn't have it, it means either you are not naturally intelligent and smart enough to buy it or you were 2 academically dumb to earn. So either ways, 2.2 students and below are just dumb and can't do beta; not in academics and not in the outside world either. Finally all 2.1 students and above can be good because its either they were academically smart or otherwise smart. Either or Both of which are important to fight life. So if u don't have 2.1 or above, u are simply a flop both in academics and otherwise. So all 2.2 and below shut up looser!
& please it's "Loser" not "LOOSER"

7 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by femidejulius(m): 10:55am On Aug 31, 2014
Alright guys... Lets bring back some decorum to this thread.. Enough of this grade issue...

For those of us who did our best during the test and are hopeful of scoring more than average, do you think there's going to be another test or do you think the best will just be picked amongst us?

CC:
To all those who claim they have connections inside the agency.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by johnnero1(m): 11:07am On Aug 31, 2014
Donsanta231: . Do you really mean the number of successful candidates that will be taken at the end of d recruitment process has been increased from 10 to 25 per each state?
If u ar close 2 any high ranking staff of DSS d person will confirm wt I am saying here. I am nt suppose 2 say dis in a general forum like dis cos it's a secret. Bt I jst wntd 2 help some of us bt some people will express their ignorance on issue dey knew nothing abt, dt's why I adverse them 2 add me on my bbm. I will nt up date any information on dis thread again cos u d'nt knw who is reading. P/s I am nt saying is a must dt u must add me.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by johnnero1(m): 11:19am On Aug 31, 2014
middyuzeri: Johnnero u dey find new contact 4 ur bbm ni? And dis ur sure contact isn't sure o. It remains 10 and wld alwayz b 10 cadets from each state. 3 from each senatorial zone and 1 on merit. Kindly give us d update on NL nt via bbm. Nt all use smartfones. Danke!!
Guy may be u ar out of ur senses. Getting more contact on my bbm does it add any thing 2 me. I knw u ar among those Nigerians dt does nt wnt good things. Why I said dt was dt, there ar some information I will give which is nt necessary to post here cos u d'nt knw who is reading.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by judeck: 11:19am On Aug 31, 2014
johnnero1: If u ar close 2 any high ranking staff of DSS d person will confirm wt I am saying here. I am nt suppose 2 say dis in a general forum like dis cos it's a secret. Bt I jst wntd 2 help some of us bt some people will express their ignorance on issue dey knew nothing abt, dt's why I adverse them 2 add me on my bbm. I will nt up date any information on dis thread again cos u d'nt knw who is reading. P/s I am nt saying is a must dt u must add me.
Abeg do u kn abt d interveiw? Weda it wil b done at state level or at Abuja
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
Abdulforever: Hello guyz this is a very important message I want to deliver to you guyz do not worry the exams is over and u have did what u could do so don't belame anybody that's just the naija nature of recruitment is not the first time we have seen this it happens in immigiraton, nigerian Army short service and I remember even NIA exams was worster than this but pple still scare through so don't just pray and do ur little follow-up if u can because merit list will be there for sure but the remaining will 50% connects and pls note don't give anybody kobo in the name of helping you because dey are all Scammers for any reliable info add me on wats-app 08099443607 then we talk. Wish everyone that write best of Lucks hope to see you in Interview stage
Huh I don't need your updates dude!!! grin grin
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Kayman4life(m): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
I just heard that this concluded attitude test is ideal to cover up Their already allocated slots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
DonDemu: Huh I don't need your updates dude!!! grin grin
Come on bro, that wasn't very nice. So many people have said we should learn not to look down on others. You never know, he just might be in a position to relay some crucial information to us someday. Anyway I'm sure you weren't trying to be mean smiley
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by johnnero1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
judeck: Abeg do u kn abt d interveiw? Weda it wil b done at state level or at Abuja
. well I d'nt. Knw abt dt one yet, may be as d event unfolded I will post info on dt. Still keep ur finger across $ fellow me on my bbm.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Giannakopoulos(f): 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
ChrisAlpha: Man quit typing hokum here. My immediate brother is a permanent staff at Exxon Mobil in EKet AkwaIbom state he graduated from Civil Engineering at ESUT with 2.2... so stop.discouraging those that have 2.2 ok.. I made it out with 2.1 but I don't look down on 2.2 or 3rd class graduates... what matters is how successful u are.. My brother is 29years & he's earning big at his place of work, he is a 2.2 graduate... I see him as a role model.
NL is faceless so you can say anything,even with your lack of understanding what I wrote,when did that your brother join Mobil,ie if @ all you have a relative there,(2) read my post,then think critically with your brain!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Giannakopoulos(f): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

Lol..so u mean its only oil companies,big firms and so on that mk use of gmat questions during their aptitude test yeah? Even without interviews sef,every graduate anywhere in Nigeria knows most companies would set their test qstns in Gmat format,hence even graduates wit 4th class have in one way or the other came across such qstns..Gmat is everywhere...so u don't have a point sir. grin
you may have a point,but you ended your statement like a 15-year-old,grow up
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
Yes I wrote at enugu.So if u claim u wrote very well like Emily shady and co.and dat the maths was very easy. Then u are a beautiful corpse.u must have died b4 the exam and written it as a ghost shocked shocked as u cud travel fast around ur hall and giraffe people's answer. May Amadioha shut dat ur tongue u use to claim it was easy up for u.and may u keep meeting a repetition of such exam in all jobs u seek in ur life. An exam that was so technical that even Chinua Achebe cud not have passed in the time given.To analyse the qyestions.it started with comprehension passages designed to waste ur time.then u jam critical reasoning. Anoda time slower if u try to get the answer right.then u meet sentence correction. U tink it's gotten easy so u can pick up the pace and b4 u cud step on the gas u jam another comprehension again.so u see ya self slowing down like de driver of a car dat just developed failed brakes.then u see critical reasoning again.and dey keep changing from weakens the statement to supports it and to is false. U keep ur hope up that it wil get beta after these 2nd rounds but It just wudnt.5 comprehension that makes u so annoyed at the enormous time uv wasted.then finally u start flipping through ur book to find quantitative analysis maybe after u reach number 40.then u see the quantitative reasoning finally and smile then u notice it's different from the usual gmat.its pure further maths.for eg. a question that was on ratio.uv to first find the perimeter ist before solving the ratio.and it's just one number.and others too like dat.then the one dat Easy is if a bacteria fills a basket in 30 days and de bacteria doubles itself each day.how many days will it take to fill half the basket.try solving that again emily shady since u said u got all the maths right.then there is the question were u have to use subset. The question that says if so so are motorbike owners. And so so are car owners. And so so are either motor bike or each or both.how many motor bike owners are car owners. And these were the easy ones they asked.the only place iv seen an exam of this insanity magnitude was in UNN masters degree aptitude test this year.and u wud laugh if u see people's scores.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by johnnero1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Kayman4life: I just heard that this concluded attitude test is ideal to cover up Their already allocated slots.
Tell them, some elements will bark rubbish whn some body update them wit info. Dt's wt exactly wt I heard bt there ar some space 4 best performing candidates. I learnt is 5 per state afta dire normal slots
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by lorRhyMeZ: 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
Giannakopoulos: you may have a point,but you ended your statement like a 15-year-old,grow up

I will

U on d other hand should stop posting comments like a Twerp

grin
lorRhyMeZ

3 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by poundsmaker(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
Scoffield, abeg no kill me with laff oooooooo, I dey roll for ground ooooo. SSS should be ready to absorb craziest and funniest dudes this year. Lolzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by judeck: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
johnnero1: . well I d'nt. Knw abt dt one yet, may be as d event unfolded I will post info on dt. Still keep ur finger across $ fellow me on my bbm.
Yup tanx
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ChrisAlpha(m): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
Giannakopoulos: NL is faceless so you can say anything,even with your lack of understanding what I wrote,when did that your brother join Mobil,ie if @ all you have a relative there,(2) read my post,then think critically with your brain!
Whatever man!!! Yes NL is faceless so had it been u could possible see my face then u will perhaps gimme some credit. Nevertheless, I urge u to halt flaunting ur infantile attitude in a social media just to get attention, If u really look down on people of less grade than u, then I put it to u beyond every reasonable doubt that u are a maladjusted lad who dearth etiquette & as such an urgent psycological attention will help in no little way so as to deliver u from the engulfment of ur pride, cos it has taken dominion over u. OUR COLOUR, RACE, CREED, GRADES(1.1,2.1,2.2 etc) & RELIGION might be different.. but SUCCESS is all we seek.

3 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ChrisAlpha(m): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

I will

grin
lorRhyMeZ
Heheehehhe grin

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by poundsmaker(m): 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
ChrisAlpha: Whatever man!!! Yes NL is faceless so had it been u could possible see my face then u will perhaps gimme some credit. Nevertheless, I urge u to halt flaunting ur infantile attitude in a social media just to get attention, If u really look down on people of less grade than u, then I put it to u beyond every reasonable doubt that u are a maladjusted lad who dearth etiquette & as such an urgent psycological attention will help in no little way so as to deliver u from the engulfment of ur pride, cos it has taken dominion over u. OUR COLOUR, RACE, CREED, GRADES(1.1,2.1,2.2 etc) & RELIGION might be different.. but SUCCESS is all we seek.
Bro, na linguistic you study? Lolzzzz. You too much.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
@poundsmaker.u dey laugh abi grin.u tink it's funny.i cudnt laugh after the exam.ran home.showered and rushed to a pub to drink beer.but it turned to bitter leaf in my mouth. So I ran home and invited a girl. So she came and though she a ist day date I had invested a fortune asking out.she showed some hesitations to get laid and b4 I knew wat was happening, I was alone in de room.i had barked at her to get out instead of persuading her and verbally told her to go to hell.so she walked out and I cudnt even beg her or apologise. Then another new date called me to ask why I hadn't called her a day b4 and dat day.though she is someone I have been courting for marriage,i just started shouting on the phone at her asking Her if she be bad belle people wishing me bad luck in my exam.i was quite so harsh dat she wudnt pick my calls two days after.all these happened cos of a yeye exam I had kept myself sleepless for days preparing for.i had even gone and bought extra 3 current affairs books two days to the exam and concentrated on reading them and learning all learnables about Nigeria and de world.of course I had written diamond bank aptitude test last year and passed it so I didn't even bother reading up gmat cos I'm always good in verbal,critical,quantitative and logicals.so I was so annoyed wen I saw the questions
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ChrisAlpha(m): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
poundsmaker: Bro, na linguistic you study? Lolzzzz. You too much.
No sir, Am a graduate of Mechanical & Production Engineering grin
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Giannakopoulos(f): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
ChrisAlpha: Whatever man!!! Yes NL is faceless so had it been u could possible see my face then u will perhaps gimme some credit. Nevertheless, I urge u to halt flaunting ur infantile attitude in a social media just to get attention, If u really look down on people of less grade than u, then I put it to u beyond every reasonable doubt that u are a maladjusted lad who dearth etiquette & as such an urgent psycological attention will help in no little way so as to deliver u from the engulfment of ur pride, cos it has taken dominion over u. OUR COLOUR, RACE, CREED, GRADES(1.1,2.1,2.2 etc) & RELIGION might be different.. but SUCCESS is all we seek.
you can cry me a river...
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Giannakopoulos(f): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

I will

grin
lorRhyMeZ
look @ what is talking,I'll answer u when I get back,keep quoting
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by poundsmaker(m): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
scoffield245: @poundsmaker.u dey laugh abi grin.u tink it's funny.i cudnt laugh after the exam.ran home.showered and rushed to a pub to drink beer.but it turned to bitter leaf in my mouth. So I ran home and invited a girl. So she came and though she a ist day date I had invested a fortune asking out.she showed some hesitations to get laid and b4 I knew wat was happening, I was alone in de room.i had barked at her to get out instead of persuading her and verbally told her to go to hell.so she walked out and I cudnt even beg her or apologise. Then another new date called me to ask why I hadn't called her a day b4 and dat day.though she is someone I have been courting for marriage,i just started shouting on the phone at her asking Her if she be bad belle people wishing me bad luck in my exam.i was quite so harsh dat she wudnt pick my calls two days after.all these happened cos of a yeye exam I had kept myself sleepless for days preparing for.i had even gone and bought extra 3 current affairs books two days to the exam and concentrated on reading them and learning all learnables about Nigeria and de world.of course I had written diamond bank aptitude test last year and passed it so I didn't even bother reading up gmat cos I'm always good in verbal,critical,quantitative and logicals.so I was so annoyed wen I saw the questions
Lolzzzzzzzzz you're dramatic!!!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by poundsmaker(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
ChrisAlpha: No sir, Am a graduate of Mechanical & Production Engineering grin
Abeg, include linguistic. Making it, Linguistic, Mechanical & Production Engineering

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by lorRhyMeZ: 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
Giannakopoulos: look @ what is talking,I'll answer u when I get back,keep quoting

Don't even come back..cos obviously u no get yans.

3 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ChrisAlpha(m): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
Giannakopoulos: you can cry me a river...
Go get a life cos u don't have one.. pronounced dullard dwelling under the shadows of amalgamed illiteracy.. begone!!!!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by poundsmaker(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
ChrisAlpha, no kill me with laff abeg you. Lolzzzzzzzz
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ChrisAlpha(m): 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
poundsmaker: Abeg, include linguistic. Making it, Linguistic, Mechanical & Production Engineering
Lol.. I'll keep that in mind ..sire grin

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ChrisAlpha(m): 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
poundsmaker: ChrisAlpha, no kill me with laff abeg you. Lolzzzzzzzz
my brother I just hate intimidation & discrimination of the less privilege ones.. Am a freedom fighter grin

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Godisnear(m): 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
Guys, seriously?

Today is still Sunday, I comment my reserve.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.