Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,685 members, 7,972,550 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:46 PM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (620832 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 06, 2014
johnnero1: Dis Forum has been vry unique $ wonderful, I hv learnt a lot here from some of Nigerian graduates best brains. No matter what happens in life it has been already designed by God. I got all what it takes to be among d short listed candidates in my state bt it has nt gone through. Out of d 35 candidates shorted in my state my name was not they. I want 2 use dis opportunity 2 tell my fellow Nigerians dt, it does nt matter about d influential people u knw,financial strength u posses, connections u hv $ how powerful u ar, bt it's only God dt showed mercy, I had all of dis @ my disposal bt I thank God 4 every situation.

Morning John, how did that happen? How can I verify my own performance?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by yemmyomis: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2014
you guys should stop the use of these lang one doesn't understand... I believe we are mature graduate.pls act maturely

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Abdulforever(m): 9:17am On Sep 06, 2014
Hello guys this the answer to essay question 1.
Q1.As a stake holder in the state service how will u tackle terrorism in your state.
Bellow are the points that should be stated:
1.By Establishing a counter-terrorism policy
2. By providing an intelligent network gathering
3. By increasing state border security
4. By Encouraging and Cordinating inter-agency synergy
5. By providing a novel technology to combat terrorism
6. By monitoring the movement of people and Goods
Not all those stories most pple are writing instead of going straight to the point because 90% fail it Don't worry u guys will start knowing ur faith from nextweek
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by yemmyomis: 9:23am On Sep 06, 2014
not necessarily d point above are the only answer guy...brain is dynamic
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Godisnear(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2014
@ Mr Abdul,

We were told to write an essay not list the points alone. If am not wrong, writing an essay requires you to make atleast three sentences in respect to every point you make.

Abeg, english scholars in the house, am i correct?

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by omisakint: 9:38am On Sep 06, 2014
Abdulforever: Hello guys this the answer to essay question 1.
Q1.As a stake holder in the state service how will u tackle terrorism in your state.
Not all those stories most pple are writing instead of going straight to the point because 90% fail it Don't worry u guys will start knowing ur faith from nextweek

der a million ways to answer question 1.... Once u have a good point and can explain it very well u be be marked right.... Eventhough it not in the marking scheme.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2014
the points are good but it was an essay. they did not ask you to LIST, you were asked a question that requires explanations. it's an essay, I never put the title though, I forgot.

and these your 90% that failed, nah only your state or nah the federal republic of Nigeria?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2014
crownprince1765: Well, for the doubting Thomas.... let's wait and see.... i've not been there neither have u... I didn't say I heard from a reliable source, and I said "I'm not trying to scare guys away"..... I just asked a friend who did SSS cadet training in Lagos about 3years ago... he said their Dot tags were dropped in the oceans for them to find which was their last assignment in camp.... Lemme quote this lines from the last passing out parade speech for Cobc27..... "To show that their one year training at the State Services Academy, Lagos, was not spent having tea parties, the cadet officers treated the guests to a display of their prowess in evading terrorists, kidnappers and other likely criminals. They also highlighted how they could manoeuvre their vehicles in their likelihood of being chased by criminals. There were also displays of their proficiencies in handling and using fire arms.
It was gathered that the one year training was not too rosy for some of the cadets as many fell ill to the point of being rushed to hospitals, while others suffered ailments that warranted them going for surgery. Still more were involved in road accidents, as they journey to and fro to the academy, in their determination and quest to achieve the lofty dream of becoming an SSS officer.
But their joy knew no bounds on September 14, 2013, when executive governors and other top dignitaries showered praises on them as they paraded and listened to the hearty cheers of family members."
this guy you CAN LIE!!!!!people also fell sick in my NYSÇ camp, this thing is about your mind. if you are really chasing the job nothing will surpris you. abi nor be camp trainings again?nah torture school?come!no make me vex oh! so you now mistake detective trainings for cadet?oh!so you think sss is a military agency, I'm beginning to imagine officers going on field jobs now when we still have detectives. it's just like Tony Almedia and Chloe doing the job of Jack Bauer. please I'm not here to disqualify your points but here to uplift the minds of intending cadets.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2014
So as a person u will do all this. Man u r a joke. Simply thing like reporting suspected strange faces in your neighbourhood is better than all these above metioned points.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2014
Abdulforever what of the second question about having a stake in a free and fair election?
Ps. What Abdulforever has provided is a marking scheme. You know there are thousands of scripts to mark.That's why the people that set the questions distributed marking guides to the people in charge of marking, to give them an idea of what is expected of us. Of course you're to discuss these issues, not just enumerate them. I'm pretty sure everyone here touched on one or more of these points.
Guys let's try not to shoot down anybody whose suggestions we disagree with, unless its misleading. Even if what he's saying is untrue I don't really see what adverse effect it'll have on anybody. One love wink

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by judeck: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2014
Those of us speaking a local language on dis forum should desist frm it or risk ben binned

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by macpeter1(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2014
Alhaji abdul, we were asked to write an essay not moethan 2 pages. and not listing. was that what you listed? salam aleikon.

please lets just wait to see our result by next week so that we reduce tension abeg...........waiting....

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by johnnero1(m): 10:12am On Sep 06, 2014
DaBozz:
Bro... how did u check yours?
I can only speak 4 #team Akwa Ibom# if u wrote in Akwa Ibom $ u ar successful I believe u might hv gotten ur txt by now. D result was out since on thursday
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by macpeter1(m): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2014
johnnero1: I can only speak 4 #team Akwa Ibom# if u wrote in Akwa Ibom $ u ar successful I believe u might hv gotten ur txt by now. D result was out since on thursday
who is this one again.....have they sent akwa ibom result? is it from original source that u knew that they are sendin msg to akwa ibomite?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by johnnero1(m): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2014
ProffT01:

Morning John, how did that happen? How can I verify my own performance?
Go 2 ur state command if u hv nt gotten SMS
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kixo(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2014
Mr johnnero1 dropped a vital info about some states already shortlisting, he said 35 candidates have been shortlisted for the next phase of interview in his state, why not ponder on this than arguing over nothing with Mr abdulforever, the scripts have been marked and graded, hopefully from next week, we all we know our fate...abeg, those wey de use language disturb us, make una chill nao, we don mature

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 06, 2014
macpeter1:
salam aleikon.
Why, oh why do you seek the wrath of the entire body of Islam and Akon to boot? cheesy
Just pulling your legs bro grin

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Abdulforever(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2014
Point of Correction guys One thing I want people to understand I,s the Essay part doesn't tell u that u must write an essay it just to different the part of Questions, Objectives and Essay so calling it an Essay part doesn't mean u must write an Essay it only signify the differences with the other part of the Question and secondly who tell u the examiner will have time of reading peoples stories reader than going to the straight point in a summary form is better than your stories and it gives the marker the clear proof that you know what u are talking about and ease him of marking your blooklet because remember he has thousands of booklets to mark so nobody have time to read out of points. Best of luck guys

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Davidbee(m): 10:25am On Sep 06, 2014
johnnero1: I can only speak 4 #team Akwa Ibom# if u wrote in Akwa Ibom $ u ar successful I believe u might hv gotten ur txt by now. D result was out since on thursday

Little wonder those igbo aspirants were communicating in their rotten language. Imagine that rubbish on a social/public forum undecided embarassed
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by johnnero1(m): 10:25am On Sep 06, 2014
macpeter1: who is this one again.....have they sent akwa ibom result? is it from original source that u knew that they are sendin msg to akwa ibomite?
guy if u ar nt informed u ar deformed. Stay here $ be ignorant of ur self. U better go $ ask questions in ur state command. I was nt talking 2 u let people dt wrote in my state ask me question
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2014
HugoLee: Abdulforever what of the second question about having a stake in a free and fair election?
Ps. What Abdulforever has provided is a marking scheme. You know there are thousands of scripts to mark.That's why the people that set the questions distributed marking guides to the people in charge of marking, to give them an idea of what is expected of us. Of course you're to discuss these issues, not just enumerate them. I'm pretty sure everyone here touched on one or more of these points.
Guys let's try not to shoot down anybody whose suggestions we disagree with, unless its misleading. Even if what he's saying is untrue I don't really see what adverse effect it'll have on anybody. One love wink
BOSS who told u dats d marking scheme. Those points were recommendations by APC on tackling boko haram. How did it become marking scheme. link
ireports-ng.com/2014/05/11/apc-proffers-10-point-solution-to-end-boko-haram-insurgency-says-nigeria-now-on-auto-pilot/
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2014
Davidbee:

Little wonder those igbo aspirants were communicating in their rotten language. Imagine that rubbish on a social/public forum undecided embarassed

Verify every thing you say! Don't nickname any tribe or race. Bewarned!

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2014
Abdulforever: Point of Correction guys One thing I want people to understand I,s the Essay part doesn't tell u that u must write an essay it just to different the part of Questions, Objectives and Essay so calling it an Essay part doesn't mean u must write an Essay it only signify the differences with the other part of the Question and secondly who tell u the examiner will have time of reading peoples stories reader than going to the straight point in a summary form is better than your stories and it gives the marker the clear proof that you know what u are talking about and ease him of marking your blooklet because remember he has thousands of booklets to mark so nobody have time to read out of points. Best of luck guys
we are not saying that because section B was said as ESSAY, the manner in which the question was set shows you should explain and not list. if you only listed, it doesn't mean you failed it cos you listed the points. but, hmmm!guy!essays are shared into paragraphs and each paragraphs has its point's. I GO ENGLISH SCHOOL OH!

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 06, 2014
[quote author=Davidbee]
k

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by yemmyomis: 10:40am On Sep 06, 2014
emlilshady: we are not saying that because section B was said as ESSAY, the manner in which the question was set shows you should explain and not list. if you only listed, it doesn't mean you failed it cos you listed the points. but, hmmm!guy!essays are shared into paragraphs and each paragraphs has its point's. I GO ENGLISH SCHOOL OH!

Lol...I think say na Turkish sch u go ?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 06, 2014
yemibayo: BOSS who told u dats d marking scheme. Those points were recommendations by APC on tackling boko haram. How did it become marking scheme. link
ireports-ng.com/2014/05/11/apc-proffers-10-point-solution-to-end-boko-haram-insurgency-says-nigeria-now-on-auto-pilot/
hahaha!!guy you wise.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 06, 2014
emlilshady: hahaha!!guy you wise.
Detective are u good to go.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 06, 2014
yemmyomis:

Lol...I think say na Turkish sch u go ?
say wetin happen nah?I'd rather study igbo language.

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.