Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,840 members, 7,933,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:15 PM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (618942 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Elowhite245(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=ettete]@Sam ur so funny u know!!U make me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!All dis ur criteria don't follow.D least qualification 4dis recruitment is a 2:2,am telling u dis with all amount of confidence.Many 2:1 won't get d job and scoring high dos'nt quarantee u d job either,but d GRACE OF GOD.D height is atleast 5:6ft 4 females and 5:8ft 4men.D health aspect would b decided during medicals b4 training.As we speak d successfull candidates list of every state is in abuja waiting d next line of action.

You are on point bro

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by AGROJOSY(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2014
This week has gone again. wat nxt DSS Osun Team###
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by samobaba4u(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2014
habdulafeez: lagos hmmmmmmmmmm....... Ye kparikpa!
Lagos state na baba.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ettete: 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Let me bring in one important point to d house on dis recruitment issue.It's nt just enuf to join d agency as a graduate,one important consideration 4dis cadre is ur field of study.Dos who stand more advantages are dos in law,some selected fields in d arts,and social sciences.In d sciences selected fields av advantages than odas e.g,computer sciences,psychology.Des are courses dat av more edge than odas in dis recruitment.So if ur a graduate in any of d aforementioned and u av d highest in ur state,then ur on merit already.Field of study matters so much in recruitments like dis,especially wen issues of merit is involved.Am not discouraging anybody,am just trying to make a stringent point.Though wit GOD all tinz are possible.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Jayboi(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
AGROJOSY: This week has gone again. wat nxt DSS Osun Team###
since we finished the test, I no even look back o cos the so called critical thinking blah blah which was just too tough but u guys are giving me hope. now I wait for the result. let's see. we shall be favoured by Gods grace.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Leema75: 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hi everi1 base on wat I knw nd heard some state result wia pasted nd while oda state received a call bt d issue hia is wats d nxt stage 4 dose dat passed nd received d call any1 wit vital info should pls share nd wia is dia trainin camp lag or kd?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
ettete: Let me bring in one important point to d house on dis recruitment issue.It's nt just enuf to join d agency as a graduate,one important consideration 4dis cadre is ur field of study.Dos who stand more advantages are dos in law,some selected fields in d arts,and social sciences.In d sciences selected fields av advantages than odas e.g,computer sciences,psychology.Des are courses dat av more edge than odas in dis recruitment.So if ur a graduate in any of d aforementioned and u av d highest in ur state,then ur on merit already.Field of study matters so much in recruitments like dis,especially wen issues of merit is involved.Am not discouraging anybody,am just trying to make a stringent point.Though wit GOD all tinz are possible.
nah wah oh!what of people like me that read civil engineering, I can drill the soil to extract planted bombs oh, one of my friends that applied also read zoology,he can tame stubborn humans in the state by keeping them in cage for further hearing. I believe I will get this job,we God on my side,everything is POSSIBLE!!!

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Jbond(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Anytime I go through all your comments I just smile and shake my head, because sss have already collected the people they want and will soon resume training, my friend that has an uncle there that is a top official has been shortlisted already and he told me since last week, so u guys are just here wasting your time and fighting yourselves on NL with comments.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jbond: Anytime I go through all your comments I just smile and shake my head, because sss have already collected the people they want and will soon resume training, my friend that has an uncle there that is a top official has been shortlisted already and he told me since last week, so u guys are just here wasting your time and fighting yourselves on NL with comments.
you are really James bond oh!!why are you deaden their morale? it's suppose to be a closed secret if that's true, with this... your friend could loss this job if they discover this ûr info. well, we are still waiting... in God I trust!

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ayo25: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jbond: Anytime I go through all your comments I just smile and shake my head, because sss have already collected the people they want and will soon resume training, my friend that has an uncle there that is a top official has been shortlisted already and he told me since last week, so u guys are just here wasting your time and fighting yourselves on NL with comments.
Keep shaking your head like agama lizard..... Nobody has been shortlisted and when that happens, everyone wud know, including those who are not shortlisted. The advert for the job was made public and there is no reason for the final shortlisting to be secretive. I think you have something to say but you dnt know how to say it
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kheart(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
To be honest whether i got d job or not i dont even send dem. I am kind of indifferent abt d whole thingy. I submitted my application d closin day (free tp) and was shortlisted for d exams. I still got a call from dem after d exams whch still makes me more skeptical n nervous (is dis d kind of job i want?). Summatively dont take things like it s do or die, apply and leave d rest to God. What ll be ll actually be.

6 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Jbond(m): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ayo25: Keep shaking your head like agama lizard..... Nobody has been shortlisted and when that happens, everyone wud know, including those who are not shortlisted. The advert for the job was made public and there is no reason for the final shortlisting to be secretive. I think you have something to say but you dnt know how to say it
Insulting you would be waste of mb, so no need, if you like say rubbish from now till nxt year it wont change anything, keep waiting and when you are tired you will move on.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Blissbrain(m): 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
kheart: To be honest whether i got d job or not i dont even send dem. I am kind of indifferent abt d whole thingy. I submitted my application d closin day (free tp) and was shortlisted for d exams. I still got a call from dem after d exams whch still makes me more skeptical n nervous (is dis d kind of job i want?). Summatively dont take things like it s do or die, apply and leave d rest to God. What ll be ll actually be.
lets correct a notion here "what wil be may not be", cus there are alot of forces acting against what will be. In d voice of J zay "praying for d best; expecting d worst".

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Jbond(m): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
emlilshady: you are really James bond oh!!why are you deaden their morale? it's suppose to be a closed secret if that's true, with this... your friend could loss this job if they discover this ûr info. well, we are still waiting... in God I trust!
I cnt remember mentioning his name or giving any info about my friend, so nothing like losing the job, anyway keep waiting.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jbond: I cnt remember mentioning his name or giving any info about my friend, so nothing like losing the job, anyway keep waiting.
k
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Sam95: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jbond or watever, u and dat ur friend d operate 4rm Cameron DSS. As 4 emlishady or watever. U b zombie or prostitute? Any one they say u follow.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Jbond(m): 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Sam95: Jbond or watever, u and dat ur friend d operate 4rm Cameron DSS. As 4 emlishady or watever. U b zombie or prostitute? Any one they say u follow.
Lol, guy u got me laughing hard, mehn dnt knw why ure angry bt dts d truth, dnt worry with tym u will see what am sayin, easy dude.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by crownprince1765: 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2014

Jbond! I'm not here to quarrel but I want to make this clear to u. No one has been shortlisted. Everything is still within the State level... 1st week of October, shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview. Don't ask for my source of information, cux it's unimportant in here..... As for now, DSS COBC28 is yet to shortlist not to talk of resuming camp.... camp tynz is in ending October or early November, don't know the exact date... but, watchout for 1st week in Oct

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Jbond(m): 12:06am On Sep 21, 2014
crownprince1765:

Jbond! I'm not here to quarrel but I want to make this clear to u. No one has been shortlisted. Everything is still within the State level... 1st week of October, shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview. Don't ask for my source of information, cux it's unimportant in here..... As for now, DSS COBC28 is yet to shortlist not to talk of resuming camp.... camp tynz is in ending October or early November, don't know the exact date... but, watchout for 1st week in Oct
Me ask u for source of ur info? No time for that dude, nobody shud quote me again, u guys shud continue with ur tantrums, am out.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 21, 2014
Jbond: Me ask u for source of ur info? No time for that dude, nobody shud quote me again, u guys shud continue with ur tantrums, am out.
Bye-bye grin
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Davidbee(m): 5:38am On Sep 21, 2014

He-diot undecided

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ojireal(m): 6:17am On Sep 21, 2014
crownprince1765:

I have never commented on this thread but after what am seeing I gat to say sometimes! it is shamful to see graduate fight over a job that is already been shared among the so called "fortunate". k have you all for once ask yourself y dey gave you all difficult exams to write, the truth is to scare you away.

Nigeria youth listen if you jointly put that brain of your to use I promise you, that you will be job creator and not seeker. when I graduated from nysc last year. I TOT of noting but getting myself fixed up, all I do is to ask God for direction and he did show me one now I work from home and I determine my monthly pay depending on my struggles.

to crown this up, we are nigerian and we make the differece in everytin cus we distine to. so my Nigeria brothers do sometin for yourself.
note: those that have gotten this job are not talking, they just watch every post you make and laugh at it. they end up not bothering to comment.

"it is well I love you all"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by poiZon: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2014
Ayo25: Keep shaking your head like agama lizard..... Nobody has been shortlisted and when that happens, everyone wud know, including those who are not shortlisted. The advert for the job was made public and there is no reason for the final shortlisting to be secretive. I think you have something to say but you dnt know how to say it

BRO happy Lord's dayy, abeg if u be pagan or atheist, ignore d greetngs. ehen hwfar u hear anytng from uyo command?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ayo25: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2014
poiZon:

BRO happy Lord's dayy, abeg if u be pagan or atheist, ignore d greetngs. ehen hwfar u hear anytng from uyo command?
Happy Lord's day to you too. I have no news from Uyo but I know I will have one very soon. Peace to you.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 21, 2014
poiZon: BRO happy Lord's dayy, abeg if u be pagan or atheist, ignore d greetngs. ehen hwfar u hear anytng from uyo command?
Hian undecided
So anybody that worships any other God but yours is a pagan bah? angry
Ina, ina, ina, ina waaaa!! That's me calling down the fire of Sango on your head grin
#PaganSince2005#
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 21, 2014
Jbond: Me ask u for source of ur info? No time for that dude, nobody shud quote me again, u guys shud continue with ur tantrums, am out.
safe journey! cheesy

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Spaco001(m): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2014
My Nasarawa people wats happening? [color=#006600][/color]
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by pswagz(m): 11:01am On Sep 21, 2014
Spaco001: My Nasarawa people wats happening? [color=#006600][/color]

guy we still dae wait ooooo.....seem no news yet! Na lafia i dae sef
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2014
you guys are here waiting for sms and phone calls while I'm here calculating my retirement time after my positive achievements between the years 2050 to 2060 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by tallfish145(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
Whatever is going within dss,i dont care. My dreams wil not fail me insha allah. Its a matter of time. D delays is as a result of my kept on surfacing in each list of names to b released. But i foresee it in btw 9th and 10th name. Nothing pass olisa b'ini igwe#OSUN DSS

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.