Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,302 members, 7,950,547 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (619721 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by bovaf(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2014
Don't let anybody collect any money from you all in the name of past questions for the exams.Go and know your current affairs very well and recent attacks of insurgents with dates .best wishes

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2014
number 3 is fa fa fa ... foul!!!!! NSO is so old -school.

please guys, if u are preparing for the exams read all u see in Wikipedia, anything outside that and about the agency, I guess is confidential. ofcos u won't answer what u don't know. right?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ochuisboy: 9:03am On Jul 11, 2014
plz were is the sss office in warri or asaba? sum1 plz help me!!!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ajalagideon: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2014
sarajevo:
question 3 is wrong, NSO is history. As for question 4, none of the above. The answer is Department of State Services.
my dear officer in bake, it is as if u don't know how to answer objective questions, all the answer above are very correct. Kudos to those people that solve this question
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ochuisboy: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2014
plzzzzzz were is d office located in warri or asaba
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Godsknight(m): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2014
remele2:
no maths ooooo
u are scared of finding X that is not existing abi?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by obiksam(m): 9:57am On Jul 11, 2014
uzokingn: pls can any one help me with abia state sss office location
Drive to house of assembles gate look by ur right the yellow building thats it.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 11, 2014
As much as I know some of the answers in that PQ is wrong, am still happy that it was brought here. It made me scramble for info that I never thought about before now. Stop the bashing, ignore post if you are not interested, some people are interested. I know some people Would have bought these PQ, please I no get money to buy, share the questions, it will direct people on what to research. I hear its theory throughout so cram your dates wella. Peace.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by pasqal09: 10:36am On Jul 11, 2014
wonda26:

You guys should calm down. You should understand that the same thing can't happen to everybody. Not all applications were checked. A lady before us on queue, hers was checked. Like the next 5 of us, we weren't checked. It doesn't mean if yours is not checked that your application is wrong neither does being checked confirm your application. I'm not even bothered that mine wasn't checked. The requirements was listed on the table. I submitted all that was listed. If one does so, why worry? All you can do is hope you are shortlisted for the test. That's where the journey begins. On the requirements, I saw 6pp or 2pp. A lot of us submitted 2. We should be more concerned on the next stage. We don submit already be say we don submit. You nor fit go change am. Those wet go get the job go get the job. By then all this arguments go dey in vain. Una be nwanne o. . .

Udo diri unu. smiley

he keeps giving misleading infos here
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 11, 2014
6. NSO was created under the Regime of
(A) General Ibrahim Babangida (B) Olusegun Obasajo
(C) General Sani Abacha
(D) General Muritala Mohammed

the answer is A and not B, somebody should correct me if I'm wrong. to my understanding, IBB ruled in that era of between 1976-1979. the DG was Col. Abdullahi Mohammed. Obj only came in to restructure the system and it was no more NSO.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ineco(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2014
wen is the deadline for submission the sss recruitment pls ?

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Malcolmx12: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2014
ochuisboy: plzzzzzz were is d office located in warri or asaba
stop after Nelrose hotel along anwai road, ask for sss office its by the left, you will walk down the street alittle, just submitted today
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ineco(m): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2014
I meant deadline for submission

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by juniormomoh(m): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2014
emlilshady: 6. NSO was created under the Regime of
(A) General Ibrahim Babangida (B) Olusegun Obasajo
(C) General Sani Abacha
(D) General Muritala Mohammed

the answer is A and not B, somebody should correct me if I'm wrong. to my understanding, IBB ruled in that era of between 1976-1979. the DG was Col. Abdullahi Mohammed. Obj only came in to restructure the system and it was no more NSO.

It was Obasanjo that created the NSO from the E department of the Nigerian police force after the coup that killed Gen. Murtala Mohammed to prevent future coups, also to establish an independent and more proactive intelligence organisation.

but the NSO soon became brutal, and too powerful, so during IBB in his inaugural address he promised to reform the NSO, he did by dissolving and splitting it into three separate agencies i.e. SSS, NIA and the DIA

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by KennyNiffy(f): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2014
Pls whr is the SSS office in Benin? Pls help someone out pls
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ajalagideon:
my dear officer in bake, it is as if u don't know how to answer objective questions, all the answer above are very correct. Kudos to those people that solve this question
'my dear officer in bake' I don't think so, there's no such thing as dept of security service, its either State Security Service or Dept. of State Services and SSS is a product of what was formerly known as NSO(which was dissolved) so you can't say SSS is under NSO cos NSO is defunct.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
juniormomoh:

It was Obasanjo that created the NSO from the E department of the Nigerian police force after the coup that killed Gen. Murtala Mohammed to prevent future coups, also to establish an independent and more proactive intelligence organisation.

but the NSO soon became brutal, and too powerful, so during IBB in his inaugural address he promised to reform the NSO, he did by dissolving and splitting it into three separate agencies i.e. SSS, NIA and the DIA
ok... that means obj did something before Ibb came in?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by darmylolah(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hello every1....pls does any 1 knws to PMB for ekiti state SSSoffice? N also d address?
Pls can any1 kindly send d format of d application to me....pls. dan1legee@yahoo.com..thkz n God bless!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by bennyman4u2010: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
Well, those that are doubting that math will not be involve in the test, stop doubting. I just got this question from my source.
Question: If forest is to the southern part of Nigeria and desert is to the northern part of Nigeria. What is the probability that SAMBISA in BORNO state is a FOREST? This question carry's 50%.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Princegwu1: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
There will be no maths
bennyman4u2010: Well, those that are doubting that math will not be involve in the test, stop doubting. I just got this question from my source.
Question: If forest is to the southern part of Nigeria and desert is to the northern part of Nigeria. What is the probability that SAMBISA in BORNO state is a FOREST? This question carry's 50%.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
make ona no dey ask me address and office and all that shit abeg!time don pass. scroll to the previous pages. what we should be talking about now is the test.

the kind of maths won't require a calculator, there will be maths but more of probability and sets.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by AMAgod(m): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
I am enjoying the turn this thread has taken. The debate is really interesting.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
Bennyman which kin question be that? Abeg who get answer, I have always suspected critical reasoning will be part of this exam just like NIS exam.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by thorpsy22: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
chidyhels: Bennyman which kin question be that? Abeg who get answer, I have always suspected critical reasoning will be part of this exam just like NIS exam.
oh! Madam dat was joke u sud no better
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ochuisboy: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
Malcolmx12: stop after Nelrose hotel along anwai road, ask for sss office its by the left, you will walk down the street alittle, just submitted today
wat and wat did u submit?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by OmoNwa: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
That option should have been NSA(National Security Adviser) not NSO. Mind you, d official name is Department of State Services (mark d "s") in you are to supply d answer ursef! Good luck guys
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Malcolmx12: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
ochuisboy: wat and wat did u submit?
A handwritten application should be addressed to the Director General.

The Director-General
Department of State Services
P.M.B 253
Abuja(NHSS).

Through:
The State Director of Security,
Dept. of State Services,
P.M.B.(of your state command)
(your state command address)

you are required to attach 2 passport photographs, enclose your CV and copies of your credentials( 1st school leaving cert, birth cert, cert of state origin, degree cert, nysc discharge cert, license or cert of registration with your profession.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by samobaba4u(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
@ all, make una shine eyes ooooo.
Church12 & ajalagidion are working 2gether. I have come across both in other thread, NIS, NA, NN etc so don‘t fall for them. That was how they wanted to sell PQ&A that was shared FOC in NIS thread. Before u know it, they will ask u to pay 1k5 to gidion acct or send a recharge card of d said amount. Some of the solution to d above questions are not even correct. BE WARNED abd run for ur money. NA thread is for us to help each other therefore, if u‘ve fall pray of them share d questions here & let people see it so u don‘t blame urself in d end cos. It may be d same question that was circulated for NIS.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by akanbiaa(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
emlilshady: . . . I guess you guys should be talking about the interview/test coming up in two weeks time.
in respective states or Abuja?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by vivalavida(m): 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
Submitted today via ma elder bro in owerri.

On to da next one (exam things)
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by remele2(f): 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
Godsknight: u are scared of finding X that is not existing abi?

i have written it b4, so there was no maths grin
Godsknight: u are scared of finding X that is not existing abi?

i have written it b4, and there was no maths..
and i opened a thread then on nairaland which helped..
https://www.nairaland.com/987789/sss-state-security-service-finally

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.