Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,846 members, 7,889,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:52 PM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (616315 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by lanrewest: 8:05am On Jul 17, 2014
adamubk: yes ooooo, av you heard anything from kwara state?
nothing yet oo. learnt they ve not started sending. but hopefully we go do ours next week
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by penzino(m): 8:10am On Jul 17, 2014
penzino: please does anybody know if Oyo state is still receiving applications? thanx I wud appreciate any info.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kiuusm(m): 8:31am On Jul 17, 2014
TusseMoha: Yesso. First Tarabian I've seen, since the inception of this platform. Sup bro. Wen did u suhmit urs?

Thank God I've got one.. I submitted on the 4th. how about you and where do you leave.. any news so far?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 17, 2014
how long is the training in camp?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by middyuzeri: 9:19am On Jul 17, 2014
Emlilshady u know d answer to d question na, y asking again?. Well it is 9months. 6months training and exam wiv 3months in between for I.t
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by middyuzeri: 9:21am On Jul 17, 2014
Kogi applicants re good to go, I confirmed that. Kwara, osun, oyo soonest.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by TusseMoha(m): 9:24am On Jul 17, 2014
kiuusm:

Thank God I've got one.. I submitted on the 4th. how about you and where do you leave.. any news so far?
I leave in abuja. I submitted on 8th. Where are u staying? I beleiev nothing yet in taraba.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Emeca: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2014
emlilshady: DepartmentsTitle Departments Responsibilities
A Department Finance and Administration General administration
B Department Operations Crime prevention
C Department Logistics and Supply Technical and business administration
D Department Force Criminal Investigation Department (FORCID) Investigation
E Department Training Human resources
F Department Planning, Research and Development Statistics and Data
G Department Information and communication technology Communication management

where did u get dis pls?? #Source
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by TusseMoha(m): 9:26am On Jul 17, 2014
emlilshady: how long is the training in camp?
u shud worry of passing the exams than anticipating the camp. Its good but not good. Life na step by step.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by samobaba4u(m): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2014
I wish all applicants that have received sms best of luck and pls don‘t forget to update us d format of d test and the questions asked.
God bless you as you do that.
Team lagos, any info?

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by zicco84(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2014
Cvesta: Submitted today..Edo state

Hey bro, can u assist me submit mine pls? I'm at abuja. I can mail my credentials to you and push a lil' fund for u to print them out n submit. Thanks.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kiuusm(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2014
TusseMoha: I leave in abuja. I submitted on 8th. Where are u staying? I beleiev nothing yet in taraba.

PH..Nothing yet o.. just thinking of the long journey from PH to Jalingo for the test when being called. which part of Taraba are u from?

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by olafunmise: 10:55am On Jul 17, 2014
lanrewest:
nothing yet oo. learnt they ve not started sending. but hopefully we go do ours next week

Kwara is yet to dispatch any text message, they are still receiving application as at this morning. hopefully by next week we should start receiving alert. Although the officer in charge of the collection if the application was saying something as regarding closing the closing date, bit I didn't pay attention. so if you are yet to receive text message (team kwara) there is no course for alarm yet.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 17, 2014
Good morning my fellow prospective officers, my work here is done.
I wish you guys nothing but the very best as you prepare for your test and subsequently the interview.
A word of caution to those joining the service JUST for the monetary gains, THINK AGAIN because you may(or may not) regret it in the long run for instance, a greater part of your freedom will be sacrificed, casual leave is privilege and not a right, your annual leave may be cut short when the situation demands it and as an officer in the service, you rank first on the insurgents' target list(the military and the police follow in order of decreasing priority). You will also be living a life of constantly watching over your shoulders.
For those joining the service because of their passion to serve their country and secondly for the money(of course its a job & you need to get paid for your services), I believe you already have an idea of what you are getting yourselves into and i must say that your aspirations are commendable and I encourage you to remain steadfast.
As for those who may not be successful in this ongoing recruitment, I'd like to encourage you not to give up, you may succeed next time or God may have other plans for you.
Finally, I'd like to acknowledge and commend great minds like Kunlexyfred for starting this thread, timifizzy and others too numerous to mention for their enormous contributions, please keep up the good work.
I look forward to seeing you guys @ the In-camp training.
Thank you and God bless!

7 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by TusseMoha(m): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2014
kiuusm:

PH..Nothing yet o.. just thinking of the long journey from PH to Jalingo for the test when being called. which part of Taraba are u from?
wukari LGA. And you? The last time I went there it was ling journey. 10hrs from abuja.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 17, 2014
TusseMoha: kiuusm:

im ph too oooohhh!!!!!!!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by stevedeey(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2014
Osun invites is likely to be after the election
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kiuusm(m): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2014
TusseMoha: wukari LGA. And you? The last time I went there it was ling journey. 10hrs from abuja.

ok.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by juliebrown: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2014
sarajevo: Good morning my fellow prospective officers, my work here is done.
I wish you guys nothing but the very best as you prepare for your test and subsequently the interview.
A word of caution to those joining the service JUST for the monetary gains, THINK AGAIN because you may(or may not) regret it in the long run for instance, a greater part of your freedom will be sacrificed, casual leave is privilege and not a right, your annual leave may be cut short when the situation demands it and as an officer in the service, you rank first on the insurgents' target list(the military and the police follow in order of decreasing priority). You will also be living a life of constantly watching over your shoulders.
For those joining the service because of their passion to serve their country and secondly for the money(of course its a job & you need to get paid for your services), I believe you already have an idea of what you are getting yourselves into and i must say that your aspirations are commendable and I encourage you to remain steadfast.
As for those who may not be successful in this ongoing recruitment, I'd like to encourage you not to give up, you may succeed next time or God may have other plans for you.
Finally, I'd like to acknowledge and commend great minds like Kunlexyfred for starting this thread, timifizzy and others too numerous to mention for their enormous contributions, please keep up the good work.
Thank you and God bless!
pls bro what is likely d next stage after d exam. Is it similar to d military I.e medicals, screening, interview b4 sucessful candidate go 4 trainig.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:58am On Jul 17, 2014
I AM FROM KWARA STATE, I JUST GOT MY INVITATION. YEAH!

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by TusseMoha(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
kiuusm:

ok. Sardauna... let wait and see.
Aiit bro.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
online, police website LOL
Emeca:

where did u get dis pls?? #Source
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by olafunmise: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
ADAMUdaCOWBOY: I AM FROM KWARA STATE, I JUST GOT MY INVITATION. YEAH!

when did you submit your application and what is the message like. what date of birth did you use
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by olafunmise: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
Thank you and God bless!

As a successful security officer and base on what you have said, what measure do you think is advisable to put in place. What is the likely pay for a cadet officer and what is the maximum age for selection
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by olafunmise: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
Team Kwara please let's know. if you have receive any text and when your text date is fixed. best of luck to everyone of us.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Busbar(m): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
marion4luv:
No, I didn't bt a friend of mine already got hers. She will be writing by 11.30am batch B on d 19th
Is well marion. We shall receiv ours..les wait for batch c.
what age did ur friend use? Les watch it from dat aspect.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by jamoyakz: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
Busbar:
Is well marion. We shall receiv ours..les wait for batch c.
what age did ur friend use? Les watch it from dat aspect.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Busbar(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
jamoyakz: brother submitted my application on 7th and I have not gotten SMS from them, my details are ok I.e 2.1,26yr etc!!!! Let's just hope and pray.. No longer in our hands
Jamoyakz, are u kogi team, what course did u study? I submitted mine on 8th in lokoja.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Dayjhihannon01(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
Thank you and God bless!
Thanks for this bro..
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by cecejobs(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
[/i]@Delta, My guy when e be say na me do everything, apply for am don get the test invitation but me never get. Fingers sti crossed sha. Buh sti on sti, wetin person suppose expect? Calculator deey deey? Na OMR abi kini kor kini kor? Abeg house make unua drop relevant info. I get hope say I fit sti get before mid night today.
Sti wondering why am yet to receive
Please for dose when don taste the exam, na only one day dem deey do am? Please assist

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.