Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,751 members, 7,889,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:42 AM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (616260 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2014
auwalmandela: Good Morning my Fellow Cadet Aspirants.
This is the first time I'm writing here, we all are here in order to achieve one same target from our various places,disciplines n professions. So, I think we should cooperate n concentrate on the crucial matters that will help us to achieve our goal,For Example,
1. The nature of the exams questions n how to Answer the questions.
2. The mode of dressing on the Exam day.
3. Items needed on the Exam day.
ETC.
Someone told me that this question may be ask;- Why do you want to Join SSS? Can some one here help us with the way to answer the above question.
Thank you.
yea, thats right...about the reasons to join the agency. I had to google some points.I even got some points from the 'military' dormain.Just try to relate them all. Some are; benefits, medicals,travelling, the pay, the allowance, a call to serve , life after retirement.
My advice, the money points should come last, the 'call to serve ' should come first, followed by allowances , medical treatment and the rest. I'm still reading vastly, these are just listed points from my jot.

3 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ayo25: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
Checking my fone everytime 4 an invite..... Who would be the first to receive an invite?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Elowhite245(m): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
Pls wat is holding d text msg for d aptitude test?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ayo25: 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
Elowhite245: Pls wat is holding d text msg for d aptitude test?
If the test is presumably on saturday is it too late now to start receiving sms?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ruggedcontinues: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
gud day guys, I'm not for sss o,but I heard an info dt some of applicants have gone for screening. I'm not trying to intimidate people that are waiting for test or anything o,but to be sincere dey don shortlist their people. To d rest applicants please continue to pray and wait patiently cos there is Nothing God can't do. Those dt have.real agent can quote me. Bye for now
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by chrisley024(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
ruggedcontinues: gud day guys, I'm not for sss o,but I heard an info dt some of applicants have gone for screening. I'm not trying to intimidate people that are waiting for test or anything o,but to be sincere dey don shortlist their people. To d rest applicants please continue to pray and wait patiently cos there is Nothing God can't do. Those dt have.real agent can quote me. Bye for now
Pass me what u've taken
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
hahahahahaaa!i'm even in camp now! Please tell them more.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by lorRhyMeZ: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
ruggedcontinues: gud day guys, I'm not for sss o,but I heard an info dt some of applicants have gone for screening. I'm not trying to intimidate people that are waiting for test or anything o,but to be sincere dey don shortlist their people. To d rest applicants please continue to pray and wait patiently cos there is Nothing God can't do. Those dt have.real agent can quote me. Bye for now

K.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ibro2star: 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
@rogged,pls which state u heard of?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by TusseMoha(m): 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tamino.... This aint true. If really its true, I will blame it on those opening their gutters on this thread because of their so called sources they think they have.. this forum is for us to discuss on likely questions that are suppose to be coming out and keeping in touch on the dates for the test. I believe they have seen all what u guyz are discussing and have decided to do it secrete. Hope its not true though.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by chrisley024(m): 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Very unfortunate some are believing this shi.t!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Usbeciyke: 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
shut up! Do it now b4 I do it myself. If you don't have anything to say, plz pack well.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ayo25: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
Bye-bye and please go back to your immigration and civil defence thread and never come back here to give your so called info. I know the bulk of the people on that thread as peddlers of childlish rumours of the 'dem say dem say' kind. The SSS job was advertised early last month and is not like the immigration job or civil defence you have been waiting endlessly for and have made you restless. SSS is not a job for agents to hijack, you cud have a godfather who wud recommend you and in that case you do not have to pay an outrageous amount of money for d job. I can categorically tell you that there is nobody in trainning on this SSS Course 28, it cud be any other course. Please leave this thread alone with ur gibberish.

4 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Elowhite245(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
. Na only you waka come oooooo
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Elowhite245(m): 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
chrisley024: Very unfortunate some are believing this shi.t!
. Chrisley how is your side in Enugu?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by chrisley024(m): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
Elowhite245: . Chrisley how is your side in Enugu?
I'm cool.

Until I see an sms. cool
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Elowhite245(m): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
chrisley024: I'm cool.

Until I see an sms. cool
. We are waiting
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ugokingsaso: 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
I will not say anything now... i will wait for saturday... 'you can't cross a river until you get to it'

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ugokingsaso: 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
You wan to fly? why are you not among those shortlisted? you are just selling cheap n fake medicine... sry im nt buying... you can check the next door

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
shout out to all those I'd meet in camp, look for 'coolbreeze ' or 'snake doctor ' or shadow walker.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 12, 2014
Ruggedcontinues : I quite relate with your story. But you have to understand the sensitivity of such info. It adds nothing to the spirit here.

How reliable is your 'I heard '
what state is this that you heard from
Explain more man.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by IronBoi(m): 12:03am On Aug 12, 2014
chidyhels: Ruggedcontinues : I quite relate with your story. But you have to understand the sensitivity of such info. It adds nothing to the spirit here.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ChrisAlpha(m): 1:04am On Aug 12, 2014
chrisley024: Pass me what u've taken
grin
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by adeleyeA10(m): 1:38am On Aug 12, 2014
HOPE ALIVE NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD, JUST BELIEVE IN YOUR INSTINCT. And never let what you can't do interfere with what you are capable of Doing.
Team oyo. I dey hail oooooo

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Emeca: 2:36am On Aug 12, 2014
emlilshady: shout out to all those I'd meet in camp, look for 'coolbreeze ' or 'snake doctor ' or shadow walker.

hey bro...u must be the thread prefect by now....what did I miss pls??
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 12, 2014
Chai!you still dey wait for text?no sleep?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ibro2star: 4:49am On Aug 12, 2014
emlilshady: shout out to all those I'd meet in camp, look for 'coolbreeze ' or 'snake doctor ' or shadow walker.
Redeem or winners camp?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 12, 2014
Ibro2star: Redeem or winners camp?
Pls is it too late to apply?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ChrisAlpha(m): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2014
angry[color=#990000][/color] No text yet.. Team Anambra U guys aren't relating o
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by judeck: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2014
ChrisAlpha: angry[color=#990000][/color] No text yet.. Team Anambra U guys aren't relating o
Nutin 4 nw my bro, we r al expectin

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by SirWellington(m): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2014
ChrisAlpha: angry[color=#990000][/color] No text yet.. Team Anambra U guys aren't relating o

Nothing yet bro.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by anthoniaElise: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
God is faithful and will not let our earnest expectation to be in vain. TEAM EDO what's the level?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.