Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,799 members, 7,918,586 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:16 PM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (618171 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ibro2star: 9:43am On Aug 24, 2014
crownprince1765: Seriously speaking! I'm scared of the recruitment exam cux I don't have a clue what Oyo State command will set.... Abeg, make Mathematics no sha enter ham....... I can manage essay writing, Verbal reasoning, objective, German questions, but maths, Hmmmmm! Na offside
pls u don c dss txt?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2014
crownprince1765: Seriously speaking! I'm scared of the recruitment exam cux I don't have a clue what Oyo State command will set.... Abeg, make Mathematics no sha enter ham....... I can manage essay writing, Verbal reasoning, objective, German questions, but maths, Hmmmmm! Na offside
don't be scared bro, you know you've read and you've been preparing. take the rest to God and ask for help. it's that easy.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Igwezechioma: 9:59am On Aug 24, 2014
I dnt even know wher to start from... Don't be surprised after reading all d readables(lol) they mite end up giving u something simple. Its only God dt wl help. I jst saw d question given to Imo and i didn't even knw wher to begin. May God help us all.*team Anambra
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kiuusm(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2014
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Kayman4life(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2014
Team Enugu & Team Imo Please share with me how your test be like
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by luvprince4real(m): 10:30am On Aug 24, 2014
I feel Something fishing in delta state. We were d first to write, then d rumored cancellation, now a vry few said they rcved sms for second phase, some said it is d cancelled exam that will be retaked while some didnt blv it was canceled.. Hmmm.. Any which way sha, Asaba here i come sms or no sms.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by nobosaba(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2014
there was no exam in Edo... it was screening... we had more than 900 for the first set... and the second set will be going tomorrow for the same screening.. if you pass the screening, you will be given an examination number. to enable you come write the exam on Thursday the 28th of August. the screening are, your age, height, and all your certificate they will go through it....almost half of the 900 of this first set was screened out... so we also hope that same will be done tomorrow. am happy i made it to the second round....
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by omisakint: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2014
nobosaba: there was no exam in Edo... it was screening... we had more than 900 for the first set... and the second set will be going tomorrow for the same screening.. if you pass the screening, you will be given an examination number. to enable you come write the exam on Thursday the 28th of August. the screening are, your age, height, and all your certificate they will go through it....almost half of the 900 of this first set was screened out... so we also hope that same will be done tomorrow. am happy i made it to the second round....

Where they looking at the class of degree? If yes what class was more favoured?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by misterzeeno: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2014
Johnnywaka: The shortlisted only federal university graduate, should in case you didn't receive text message. No state university or poly student in team imo list. Strictly on invitation

Stop talkn thrash dat u knw nothing about my frnd..johnnywaka!!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by abbeywasc(m): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
nobosaba: there was no exam in Edo... it was screening... we had more than 900 for the first set... and the second set will be going tomorrow for the same screening.. if you pass the screening, you will be given an examination number. to enable you come write the exam on Thursday the 28th of August. the screening are, your age, height, and all your certificate they will go through it....almost half of the 900 of this first set was screened out... so we also hope that same will be done tomorrow. am happy i made it to the second round....
do dey av height requirement( detective position)?
didnt pple in edo submit dia documents during d application?
did d invite require dt u bring along ur documents?
did dey take 2.2 candidates and/or poly graduates?
thanks
NB: did any oda state do d same?
PS: osun peeps shud expect dia text 2mao
venue: fed poly ede. date : 28/08
lagos peeps: if u avnt ricived invite latest 12 noon tommorow, de-ebolarize ur phone
Ogun: y are u guys silent?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Sackin: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
Team Ondo wat is delaying our own?

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Romeozigs: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2014

Are dey doing d screening in batches cos i av d screening 25th august
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by rubber: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hw sure is d informa(ion abt OSUN?

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Kioprospect: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
Edo South had their screening on saturday, since urs is on monday it means monday is for Edo central!!!
Onaedose1: Edo Central. Y?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ChrisAlpha(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
Mekyno:
na ghost dee get am b4; its met 4 certain special class/grade of ppl, which he can be 1 of dem
Please it's "Meant" not "met" Hehehe First Class my ass grin
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kixo(m): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
I think its both Edo north and central that are having their screening tommorow 25/8/14....because am from Edo north.
Kioprospect: Edo South had their screening on saturday, since urs is on monday it means monday is for Edo central!!!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kixo(m): 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
Sir, please can you clarify and give us more information as regards the criteria used for screening; what class of degree was accepted, what's the minimum height accepted, how do they determine the true age of an individual? Thanks in anticpation for a prompt reply.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
Google and read about ;
Israel-Gaza war
Israel-Palestine war
Israel- Hamas conflict

#nb-read from different pages on the internet.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
this page describes more on the geographic relationships;
http://m.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28252155

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ChrisAlpha(m): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
I see some people asking about height in any Military recruitment. let me make it clear now, If u are below 5'5" then there's no way for u in the military, secondly if u have a flat foot there's no room for u in the Military.. u might pass the exam but when it comes to physical test or medicals ur height & medical test will be an opportunity to withdraw many candidates, u might be tall but have a flat foot, no way for u.. The earlier u consider this the better for u & for those that are not above 5'5" i.e 165cm please start eating beans & fried egg with fresh vegetable for ur rapid growth before the medical & physical test grin
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
kixo: Sir, please can you clarify and give us more information as regards the criteria used for screening; what class of degree was accepted, what's the minimum height accepted, how do they determine the true age of an individual? Thanks in anticpation for a prompt reply.
they don't check for height, they only check for the height of the brain. this one you talk about age, I'm sure you haff knack taarti and above.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Mekyno(m): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
ChrisAlpha: Please it's "Meant" not "met" Hehehe First Class my ass grin
ok, class teacher.....na 4 special kind of being, unlex u no where dee dash it oo
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by dahme147(m): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
vivalavida: Which kin lie person fit lie to escape from office again. This is incase i am called for a second test next week.
Liars in the house,please come to the help of me and those in my shoes ooo
Hahahaha- giv them story say u dey purge na....call in sick
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kixo(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
Funny enuf, I avent even clocked 25 and my height is 6" 3
emlilshady: they don't check for height, they only check for the height of the brain. this one you talk about age, I'm sure you haff knack taarti and above.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by stinggy(m): 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2014

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Sam95: 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
Criteria; 30 years limit, first class or second class upper, about six feet tall, athletic shape, decleration of age and LG of origin certificate date should be not less than about ten years ago.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by samobaba4u(m): 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pls, how is d age calculated? Somebody dt just click 30 in july, is dt person over d required age? Cos in army, it is calculated by year not date.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Taiwoaremu: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
can someone please help me with these questions. 1. Do sss consider application from all disciplne including medical practitioners. 2. What are the duties of a cadet officer? 3. Will some officer be placed solely on administrative duties or its everyone that will hold amunition?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by vivalavida(m): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
dahme147:
Hahahaha- giv them story say u dey purge na....call in sick

I called in sick thursday evening. Travelled to Owerri on friday morn. Wrote ma exam on sat. Took a bus back to lag sun morn. Infact i am typn this @ ibafo,abt to enta lag. And i heard succesful people will be invited for anoda exam by thursday 28th. So wich kind lie i go lie if i get anoda sms?
People with PhD in lying should come to ma aid
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
kixo: Funny enuf, I avent even clocked 25 and my height is 6" 3
nice!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.