Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

If You Are Given The Opportunity To Make Front Page, What Will You Post? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Are Given The Opportunity To Make Front Page, What Will You Post? (562 Views)

When You Post Something, And It starts An Argument In Your Comments. / If You Were Given The Power To Control The World, How Would You Want It To Be? / How Many Post Did You Post Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Given The Opportunity To Make Front Page, What Will You Post? by SuperSuave(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
NB-: Strictly for we Nairalanders that are still yet to make the front-page with our threads.
Imagine Mr. Seun Osewa telling to post something with the promise that it will surely make FP, what will your post be about?
Keep the answers coming.
#HBD to me
Re: If You Are Given The Opportunity To Make Front Page, What Will You Post? by kalufelix(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
I see watchu looking for mate...try again
Re: If You Are Given The Opportunity To Make Front Page, What Will You Post? by SuperSuave(m): 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
kalufelix: I see watchu looking for mate...try again
what do U̶̲̥̅̊ mean? :-
Re: If You Are Given The Opportunity To Make Front Page, What Will You Post? by Babe2sure(f): 4:35am On Dec 30, 2013
SuperSuave: what do U̶̲̥̅̊ mean? :-

He meant you wanna steal people's idea. LMAO!!!
Re: If You Are Given The Opportunity To Make Front Page, What Will You Post? by KomradeKorsche: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2013
This:
FROM THE ADMIN TEAM..
A couple moved into a new neighborhood, & one morning while they were eating breakfast the wife looked out the window & saw her neighbor hanging wash cloth on the line to dry. She noticed the wash was dingy &dirty. She said to her husband, "That neighbor lady doesn't know how to wash. Her clothes aren't clean. I wounder if she's even using any detergent." Day after day went by and she would make the same comments: "I can't believe this neighbor doesn't know how to wash. I can't believe they wear those dingy-looking clothes". A few weeks later the woman looled out the window and the clothes were so clean and bright as could be. She was so suprised. She called her husband in and said, "Look, honey, i can't believe it. She finally learned how to wash. I wounder what happened" The husband smiled and said, "HONEY, I GOT UP EARLY THIS MORNING AND CLEANED OUR WINDOW" If you keep seeing what's wrong about others, about your job, about everything, all you need is to clean your window. The problem is not with everyone else: you have an internal problem. It's like the man who had an accident driving to work. He got out and said, "Lady, why don't you learn how to drive? You're the fifth person who has hit me today" At some point....
https://facebook.com/Timlivintin
LIKE OUR PAGE 2 CONTINUE READING AND 4 MORE BETTER UPDATES
Re: If You Are Given The Opportunity To Make Front Page, What Will You Post? by SuperSuave(m): 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
Babe2sure:

He meant you wanna steal people's idea. LMAO!!!
never had that in mind

(1) (Reply)

This Is So Sad / Why D Hurry 4 Material Things??? / 2nd Boko Haram Attack In 2 Days Kills 36 In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.