Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,774 members, 7,935,291 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:26 AM

Are Catholics Gradualy Becoming Extremist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Catholics Gradualy Becoming Extremist? (634 Views)

Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics / Are Catholics Idol Worshippers ? / Are Catholics Really Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Catholics Gradualy Becoming Extremist? by ebenice(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
Just sayin,as they seem to be in the mixt of several controvasies..and taking every simple statement personal at the slightest provacation..
Ist the okotie tweet gain wide spread catholic vehement replies..then the pastor kumuyi admonition, now the pope said HELL is just a myth and all religions is true. Homos nd lebos are guarantee save haven in the papacy since the pope is too small to judge btw what is good and what is an abomination is christainity. And with other controvatial issues to mention just the latest . Is catholism and it followers not forming into an extremist kind of oganisational set.up?
Re: Are Catholics Gradualy Becoming Extremist? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
Jesus Christ......the real question is

Are non-catholic christian Nigerians getting duller? (You call Okotie's words "slight provocation"...lol you cant see that you are part of the problem)

Seriously? The way some point to the catholic church when their own backyard churches are worse.....

Note that I said "worse".....this is because the catholic church has its own problems and controversies
Re: Are Catholics Gradualy Becoming Extremist? by ebenice(m): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
Worse' you said abi? ...frm which point of View?..i gave u instancies why i think they are becumin whom i thought.. Then which point of View do u draw urs? .. If okotie spit what ever he said his statement doesnt generalize the whole non.catholics Point of View toward catholics. So get ur fact right and come back.
Re: Are Catholics Gradualy Becoming Extremist? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
ebenice: Worse' you said abi? ...frm which point of View?..i gave u instancies why i think they are becumin whom i thought.. Then which point of View do u draw urs? .. If okotie spit what ever he said his statement doesnt generalize the whole non.catholics Point of View toward catholics. So get ur fact right and come back.

Just tell me the church that you belong to if yu are a christian

1 Like

Re: Are Catholics Gradualy Becoming Extremist? by ebenice(m): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
what will knowing my church do for you?...u neglet the proof i av here towards catholics n tryin to exhume an empty tomb.. Say what u knw and leave what u dnt know.
Re: Are Catholics Gradualy Becoming Extremist? by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 30, 2013
ebenice: what will knowing my church do for you?...u neglet the proof i av here towards catholics n tryin to exhume an empty tomb.. Say what u knw and leave what u dnt know.

You de fear to Mention your church? Lmao
Anyway
I can only pity your miserable soul for peddling such falsehood against the pope

When your problem starts, I hope you'll remember this post
...Walks out of thread...

(1) (Reply)

Waiting On The Lord / 20 Signs You Suffer From Catholic Guilt / We The Anglican Student Movement We Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.